Author Topic: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010  (Read 2354 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010
« on: September 22, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »

2010 September 22

by admin

(Statement to the press by Cyndi Steele  `“  September 20, 2010 news conference Silver Lakes Motel, Coeur d`Alene, Idaho.)

Thank you all for coming.

My name is Cyndi Steele and my husband is Edgar Steele. I am grateful to be alive today, and thank God for looking after me. I am grateful to people like Josh Young at the Fastlane Quick Lube, Bomb Squad for just doing their job. Thank you. You are my heroes.
At the same time, I want the business owners on US Highway 95, who had to close their doors while we were all taken back by this bomb scare, to know that I am greatly concerned for their losses Caused by Larry Fairfax, who planted that bomb under my car.

I am here today because I am very concerned for everyone`s safety. You should be very concerned, too, that the FBI refuses to do their job; they refuse to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax and they have failed to arrest, charge and prosecute the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax. I want to know WHY?

Meanwhile, my husband is currently in jail, in solitary confinement, at the hands of the FBI and the government for something he didn`t do, which was plotted by the FBI`s informant Larry Fairfax.

The FBI says that my husband hired Larry Fairfax to kill me and my mother. This is not true. There is no reliable evidence that my husband committed any crime.

Larry Fairfax who committed the crimes, as supported by his admission to attaching a bomb to my car, in order to cover up for his theft of $45,000 in silver coins. He came forward when he knew Ed was catching on to his stealing.

What he did, by attaching the bomb, was so horrible and dangerous that he should not get off with an 18-month sentence. He allowed me to drive almost a thousand miles with a bomb under my car. Larry Fairfax put the rest of Idaho, Washington and Oregon at risk of a pipe bomb explosion.

Although Larry Fairfax attempted to murder me, over the money he stole from us, I don`t wish him any harm. I just want the Government to make sure he won`t harm me or anyone else again.

Previously, my life has been threatened by others in this great Country we call America, but those have only been threats; which seems to go along with our freedom. But this was more than a threat `“ it was a real attempt at my life and put so many others at risk, too.

Now, I ask that you set aside personal judgments of my husband`s thoughts and ideas. Do you know that his favorite expression is: `Equal rights for all, Special rights for none`? Ed is a First Amendment lawyer. He has always represented people with non-mainstream ideologies. He has made sure that the politically incorrect, the unwashed and the unvarnished had representation.

We have been married 25 years. Ed loves me and I love him and we are best friends. He is caring, kind, charitable, supportive and full of integrity. He is grateful to me and has always seen me as his `Rock` and knows that in the past six months, before he was arrested, I`ve done my best to nurse him back to health when he almost died of not one, two aneurisms. At the same time being unselfish, because he knew how important it was to me to tend to my Mom`s serious health issues.

Ed cares deeply for my mother. He has helped her in numerous ways through the years, always welcomed her to our home and encouraged me to visit her as often as possible. Recently Ed showed his love for her by saving her mortgage. It was totally Ed`s idea this spring to pay $3,000 out of his pocket, so that she would have a place to live as her health declined. Ed has no motive to kill either of us.

So, no matter what your perception is of my husband, I would ask you to give him the same presumption of innocence that is due to all Americans regardless of race, creed, color, ideology, sex or any other unique characteristic. In my husband`s words `It is Character that counts` no matter who one is.

My husband is innocent, and the only reason the FBI put him in JAIL is to silence him. It is interesting that the politically incorrect are persecuted, who express ideas, that the FBI feels are somehow dangerous and simply not PC.

Larry Fairfax`s case is really about attempted murder, not manufacturing a weapon, which is the charge the government wants to allow him to plead to.

Ed Steele`s case is really about freedom of speech, NOT murder-for-hire.

For me, this case is about having the FBI find the accomplices of Larry Fairfax who are still at large. It is about ensuring that we are all safe from the true criminals. It is about ensuring that the innocent are freed.

Neither my mother nor I will be safe until the FBI and government ensures that Larry Fairfax is properly brought to justice and they arrest, charge and seek justice on his accomplices.

My life and the lives of every American will never be the same if the FBI and government does not do the right thing and free my husband, who is INNOCENT.

[Mrs. Steele is asking for one dollar from anyone who wants to correct the injustices caused by the criminal charges against her husband. Go to www.free-edgar-steele.com to learn more about how you can help, or send a check payable to the `Edgar Steele Defense Fund,` P.O. Box 1255, Sagle, ID 83860 or you may make a donation online at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=70 .  Thank you.]

[CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO OF COMPLETE PRESS CONFERENCE]

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=116#more-116
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »

Go to the main site and watch the videos of her press conference -- she's angry, very angry. The Jews have lost this one. Edgar Steele will end-up very rich or very dead.

http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=53

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »
Either the link does not work, or Krem has removed the video.

We're Sorry.
The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 08:44:34 PM »

2010 September 22

by admin

(Statement to the press by Cyndi Steele  `“  September 20, 2010 news conference Silver Lakes Motel, Coeur d`Alene, Idaho.)

Thank you all for coming.

My name is Cyndi Steele and my husband is Edgar Steele. I am grateful to be alive today, and thank God for looking after me. I am grateful to people like Josh Young at the Fastlane Quick Lube, Bomb Squad for just doing their job. Thank you. You are my heroes.
At the same time, I want the business owners on US Highway 95, who had to close their doors while we were all taken back by this bomb scare, to know that I am greatly concerned for their losses Caused by Larry Fairfax, who planted that bomb under my car.

I am here today because I am very concerned for everyone`s safety. You should be very concerned, too, that the FBI refuses to do their job; they refuse to properly prosecute Larry Fairfax and they have failed to arrest, charge and prosecute the unnamed accomplices of Larry Fairfax. I want to know WHY?

Meanwhile, my husband is currently in jail, in solitary confinement, at the hands of the FBI and the government for something he didn`t do, which was plotted by the FBI`s informant Larry Fairfax.

The FBI says that my husband hired Larry Fairfax to kill me and my mother. This is not true. There is no reliable evidence that my husband committed any crime.

Larry Fairfax who committed the crimes, as supported by his admission to attaching a bomb to my car, in order to cover up for his theft of $45,000 in silver coins. He came forward when he knew Ed was catching on to his stealing.

What he did, by attaching the bomb, was so horrible and dangerous that he should not get off with an 18-month sentence. He allowed me to drive almost a thousand miles with a bomb under my car. Larry Fairfax put the rest of Idaho, Washington and Oregon at risk of a pipe bomb explosion.

Although Larry Fairfax attempted to murder me, over the money he stole from us, I don`t wish him any harm. I just want the Government to make sure he won`t harm me or anyone else again.

Previously, my life has been threatened by others in this great Country we call America, but those have only been threats; which seems to go along with our freedom. But this was more than a threat `“ it was a real attempt at my life and put so many others at risk, too.

Now, I ask that you set aside personal judgments of my husband`s thoughts and ideas. Do you know that his favorite expression is: `Equal rights for all, Special rights for none`? Ed is a First Amendment lawyer. He has always represented people with non-mainstream ideologies. He has made sure that the politically incorrect, the unwashed and the unvarnished had representation.

We have been married 25 years. Ed loves me and I love him and we are best friends. He is caring, kind, charitable, supportive and full of integrity. He is grateful to me and has always seen me as his `Rock` and knows that in the past six months, before he was arrested, I`ve done my best to nurse him back to health when he almost died of not one, two aneurisms. At the same time being unselfish, because he knew how important it was to me to tend to my Mom`s serious health issues.

Ed cares deeply for my mother. He has helped her in numerous ways through the years, always welcomed her to our home and encouraged me to visit her as often as possible. Recently Ed showed his love for her by saving her mortgage. It was totally Ed`s idea this spring to pay $3,000 out of his pocket, so that she would have a place to live as her health declined. Ed has no motive to kill either of us.

So, no matter what your perception is of my husband, I would ask you to give him the same presumption of innocence that is due to all Americans regardless of race, creed, color, ideology, sex or any other unique characteristic. In my husband`s words `It is Character that counts` no matter who one is.

My husband is innocent, and the only reason the FBI put him in JAIL is to silence him. It is interesting that the politically incorrect are persecuted, who express ideas, that the FBI feels are somehow dangerous and simply not PC.

Larry Fairfax`s case is really about attempted murder, not manufacturing a weapon, which is the charge the government wants to allow him to plead to.

Ed Steele`s case is really about freedom of speech, NOT murder-for-hire.

For me, this case is about having the FBI find the accomplices of Larry Fairfax who are still at large. It is about ensuring that we are all safe from the true criminals. It is about ensuring that the innocent are freed.

Neither my mother nor I will be safe until the FBI and government ensures that Larry Fairfax is properly brought to justice and they arrest, charge and seek justice on his accomplices.

My life and the lives of every American will never be the same if the FBI and government does not do the right thing and free my husband, who is INNOCENT.

[Mrs. Steele is asking for one dollar from anyone who wants to correct the injustices caused by the criminal charges against her husband. Go to www.free-edgar-steele.com to learn more about how you can help, or send a check payable to the `Edgar Steele Defense Fund,` P.O. Box 1255, Sagle, ID 83860 or you may make a donation online at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=70 .  Thank you.]

Cyndi has Stockholm Syndrome.  Undoubtedly Edgar abused her for so long that she doesn't know up from down.   :'(  Has the makings of a good Lifetime movie.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 09:04:13 PM »
Either the link does not work, or Krem has removed the video.

We're Sorry.
The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.

I just watched this video.

http://www.krem.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Watch-Cyndi-Steeles-entire-press-conference-103451424.html
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 11:48:05 AM by sushigirl »

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 09:07:52 PM »
Cyndi has Stockholm Syndrome.  Undoubtedly Edgar abused her for so long that she doesn't know up from down.   Cry  Has the makings of a good Lifetime movie.

Watch the video link I just posted and get back to me.

I'll also add: we all know big and small jew media are ignoring this story keeping the story local, but why are cutting edge rebel freedom internet sites such as whatreallyhappened.com and antiwar.com ignoring this story?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:27:36 PM by laconas »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 11:39:49 AM »
Watch the video link I just posted and get back to me.

I'll also add: we all know big and small jew media are ignoring this story keeping the story local, but why are cutting edge rebel freedom internet sites such as whatreallyhappened.com and antiwar.com ignoring this story?

Considering that she was under pressure and still somewhat traumatized, she did very well. Keeping the story local amazes me too, especially the way she described that powerful bomb under her car.

This should be on major TV channels. Obviously they are protecting the criminals.

Even John Kaminski posted here earlier on: http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/1-feds-disappear-edgar-steele-mystery-deepens-by-john-kaminski-7-11-10/

Feds `˜Disappear` Edgar Steele `“ Mystery Deepens New book about Israeli slavery ring seen triggering government`s abduction
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 12:00:53 PM »
Considering that she was under pressure and still somewhat traumatized, she did very well. Keeping the story local amazes me too, especially the way she described that powerful bomb under her car.

This should be on major TV channels. Obviously they are protecting the criminals.

Even John Kaminski posted here earlier on: http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/1-feds-disappear-edgar-steele-mystery-deepens-by-john-kaminski-7-11-10/

Feds `˜Disappear` Edgar Steele `“ Mystery Deepens New book about Israeli slavery ring seen triggering government`s abduction

The media's questions in this was amazing. She's telling them Fairfax along with FBI and the ADL attempted to blow her up, and the media's reaction was -- well, he defended an Aryan nation guy 10 or so years ago.

Unbelievable...the cover-up and protection the media gives the Jews is unbelievable.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »

SG, thanks for fixing the video link. :)

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »
Yep, she looks like she's just seen a demon. I believe her.

Offline TruePatriot

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 03:46:21 PM »
Thanks for posting the video, laconas. I was looking for it a couple of days ago, but it had already been disappeared. This case has been coming apart for a long time. And that's why we don't hear about it.

I absolutely believe Mrs. Steele. No one is forcing her to do this. Just the opposite. It has taken a great amount of resolve and courage for this lady to stand up against the pressure the feds have put on her.

I don't see how this story is going to have a happy ending though. I can't imagine the feds releasing Edgar Steele from the gulog now that they have him.

On final note, I love the attorney. God bless him for coming forward to take this case prop bono. That took a great deal of courage. I read somewhere that he had been a county prosecutor once. He needs that experience to represent Steele.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 03:56:25 PM »
The media's questions in this was amazing. She's telling them Fairfax along with FBI and the ADL attempted to blow her up, and the media's reaction was -- well, he defended an Aryan nation guy 10 or so years ago.

Unbelievable...the cover-up and protection the media gives the Jews is unbelievable.

Odd that the newsmedia forgets to mention that the ADL, the JDL (Irv Rubin), and all Jewish terrorists have a penchant for bombs. Mr Laconas, you must be mistaken about WRH, Alex Jones, David Irving, and all the other radical internet news sites not mentioning Steel and the ADL

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 04:56:03 PM »

Ok Ok ... Let me see

The ADL just can't kill you, they need to destroy you. So the ADL takes Fairfax and sets up Steele as the plotter behind the pipe bomb.

Cyndi Steele is very believeable, but her attorney needs to focus on the Human Trafficking, Free Speech, the JDL and ADL's history of bombs and False Flags. I noticed there was a lot of focus on the fact Steele defended the Aryan Nations (almost to shift the blame).

Another dodge was focusing on the FBI and government as the culprits, where a good lawyer lays out a strategy.

News Conference
---- "My husband has spent 20 yrs as a Freedom of Speech attorney, and the ADL has threatened us contless times. I suspect the ADL engineered the plot using used Larry Fairfax, and other ADL accomplices, to destroy my husband. The first question the press must ask is "Why would my husband kill me? Why a pipe bomb?"

We have gone to the FBI countless times over the last 20 yrs but they refused to investigate the ADL's threats.

Blaming the FBI and gubermint is an idiot tactic. Saying the FBI doctored tapes is stupid.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »
SG, thanks for fixing the video link. :)

You're welcome Laconas.

I am still thinking about Mrs. Steels' courage to speak about this dire situation, poor lady, a crime that could have turned out deadly. Yet when some Hollywood bimbo french kisses another bimbo it becomes international news. Go figure.

What a screwed up world we live in.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 05:01:38 PM »
A letter from Edgar Steele

OK. I am innocent, for what that is worth in Amerika today. Here is what happened:

My hillbilly handyman stumbled across a stash of silver bullion in one of my outbuildings `“ then searched and found two others (@ $15,000 & $45,000 total). Knowing I would discover the theft & know it was him. He tried to kill me with two pipe bombs he placed on the cars he knew I drove. They both failed to go off. Cyndi left town with one before he removed it, which led to the discovery of the car bomb on our Mitsubishi SUV.

This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL & its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government`s opening papers in court.

I haven`t heard from my wife or son and fear they have been convinced by the U.S. Attorney Prosecutor of my guilt. I feel totally abandoned. What can you and others do? Ingri, I honestly don`t know. Obviously, this is going to trial. I may well be convicted, which will be the same as a death sentence at this stage of my life. I am So depressed. I never expected them to come after me like this.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 06:35:36 PM »
This guy had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL & its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government`s opening papers in court.

If this is all true and nothing is done about it legally we have a major problem.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 07:21:26 PM »
If this is all true and nothing is done about it legally we have a major problem.

It's how things are -- jews run things. A kid spraypainting a swastika on a synagogue wall get's life while Fairfax walks.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 07:27:45 PM »

Odd that the newsmedia forgets to mention that the ADL, the JDL (Irv Rubin), and all Jewish terrorists have a penchant for bombs. Mr Laconas, you must be mistaken about WRH, Alex Jones, David Irving, and all the other radical internet news sites not mentioning Steel and the ADL

WRH is too busy defending altar boys from predator Catholic priests.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 08:52:22 PM »

You can't work for the media unless you are either 1) jewish, or 2) serious Shabbos Goy willing to go along with them.

I too was upset at how the media treated her during the video.  The media these days is a complete total joke.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 09:47:39 PM »

She also has her kids to think about. I have no doubt the Jews aren't watching and following her kids. As far as the jew owned media, they'll be of no help.