Author Topic: HOLOCAUST MYTH  (Read 8579 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: HOLOCAUST MYTH
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
As I've said many times before, the holocaust they claim to have suffered will become a self inflicted reality.

see: http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php/topic,3370.msg31352.html#msg31352

Possibly planned: WWI  - 6,  WWII  - 6,  WWIII - 6 = 666 = NEW WORLD ORDER?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »
That is why the Jews are killing the microbiologists -- so their different genetic makeup can stay hidden as long as possible.

Microbiologists also look for cures to outbreaks, viruses, disease. That's not good for the jew-planned 'Black Plague' of the 21st century.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »
August 11, 2008
American Free Press
By Dr. Frederick Toben

Most people think that the figure "six million" emerged during World War II, when it was claimed that Germany killed that many Jews in the "Holocaust."* But the magic six-million figure dates back to 1900. Here a distinguished educator and historical investigator from Australia shows how this number first appeared in its current mystical configuration, as he presents sequentially items gleaned from articles published in The New York Times between 1900 and 1920...

I believe that the 6 million figure has some Kabbalistic significance for Them - I've no intention of delving into the Kabbala to find out, but if someone has already made that hazardous journey and discovered what it is it would be nice to have a paraphrase.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »
I believe that the 6 million figure has some Kabbalistic significance for Them - I've no intention of delving into the Kabbala to find out, but if someone has already made that hazardous journey and discovered what it is it would be nice to have a paraphrase.

How's this from http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/sacredsixmillion.htm (please note it was the year 5708 not 3708... dont ignore the millennia :))

"The Hebrew word for `˜ye shall return`(TaShuVU), seems to have been spelled incorrectly. Grammatically it requires another (vav). It ought to read (TaShUVU). Why is it lacking the letter (vav) which stands for six?. [TaShuVU] without the vav is a prediction to the Jewish people of ultimate return to their national homeland. TaShuVU in numbers adds up to 708: tav=400, shin=300, vei=2, vey=6. When we write the year, we ignore the millennia. In 1948 on the secular calendar, we witnessed the miracle of Jewish return to Israel. On the Hebrew calendar it was the year 3708. That was the year predicted by the incomplete word (TaShuVu), you shall return. We did return, lacking 6 `“ an all important 6 million of our people who perished in the holocaust. Yet the fulfillment of the prediction of return in precisely that year implied by the gematria of TaShuVU gives us firm hope that the words of the prophets for Final Redemption will come true as well."

- Rabbi Benjamin Blech, the Secret of Hebrew Words, pp 214-215.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 03:18:31 AM »
That's interesting - it does seem a bit contrived, though. I must admit, I don't understand their Kabbala - it's not normal mysticism as far as I can see.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Navigator

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 04:31:09 AM »
Figures by themselves might not lie, but jewish liars sure can figure. Six million missing, due to the holohoax?  ??? Yet not one of those six million has a proper death certificate, listing cyanide gassing as a cause of death.

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 05:07:55 AM »
A bit long but worth reading. :)
Jerzy

(Bomba means "bomb" in Polish)
"Sinking man is catching the straws"
Sinking holokaust is catching a Bomba...
In this fragment they omitted the best part when Bomba the best part when Bomba is telling us about the cutting the woman's hair INSIDE the gas chamber.,then leaving for 10 minutes so the "gassing' could take place and coming BACK to gas chambers to cut the hair of the next group of victims. 
Him and his 17 barbers 

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

AT THE KILLING CENTERS `” PERSONAL HISTORY

A rear example of the holo-stupidity.
A room exposed to HCN has to be ventilated for at least 20 hours.
Then the air is tested .
Now listen to this holo-liar:
Abraham Bomba
Born: 1913, Germany
Describes gassing operations at Treblinka [Interview: 1990]

(Video and transcript)

http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/media_ ... diaId=1078

Transcript:
People went in through the gate. Now we know what the gate was, it was the way to the gas chamber and we have never see them again. That was the first hour we came in. After that, we, the people, 18 or 16 people...more people came in from the...working people, they worked already before, in the gas chamber, we had a order to clean up the place. Clean up the place--is not something you can take and clean. It was horrible. But in five, ten minutes this place had to look spotless. And it looked spotless. Like there was never nobody on the place, so the next transport when it comes in, they shouldn't see what's going on. We were cleaning up in the outside. Tell you what mean cleaning up: taking away all the clothes, to those places where the clothes were. Now, not only the clothes, all the papers, all the money, all the, the...whatever somebody had with him. And they had a lot of things with them. Pots and pans they had with them. Other things they had with them. We cleaned that up."
Abraham was raised in Czestochowa, Poland, and became a barber. He and his family were deported to the Treblinka extermination camp from the Czestochowa ghetto in 1942. At Treblinka, Abraham was selected for forced labor. He was forced to cut women's hair before they were gassed, and he sorted clothing from arriving transports.

Abraham escaped from the camp in 1943 and made his way back to Czestochowa.

He worked in a labor camp from June 1943 until liberation by Soviet troops in 1945.

[Well escaped and worked in the camp?
Or escaped and got jailed again?
And the Germans didn't kill him?
An escapee and the eyewitness of Treblinka?      -Jerzy]

`” United States Holocaust Memorial Museum - Collections
Wolna Polska zaczyna sie tutaj

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

-------------------------------------------
Re: Bomb!!!!
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 07 Jul 2010 01:42 pm

Treblinka Death Camp

Treblinka was second only to Auschwitz in the number of Jews who were killed by the Nazis: between 700,000 and 900,000, compared to an estimated 1.1 million to 1.5 million at Auschwitz.

(...)
Samuel Rajzman, one of the few survivors of Treblinka, testified at the Nuremberg International Military Tribunal that "Between July and December 1942, an average of 3 transports of 60 cars each arrived every day. In 1943 the transports arrived more rarely." Rajzman stated that "On an average, I believe they killed in Treblinka from ten to twelve thousand persons daily."
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Tr ... ction.html

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

--------------------------
Re: Bomb!!!!
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 08 Jul 2010 01:53 am

Bomba in full swing     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-4bAl3utXM

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8344

Greetings ladies and Gentelman...

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 06:41:38 AM »
Movie Don't Lie

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwIZRa8QIZQ&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FwIZRa8QIZQ&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xd0d0d0&amp;hl=en_US</a> 

This is the story of a Jewess that digs out of Auschwitz and roams Europe for three years, with a pack pf wolves

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 07:17:57 AM »
This is the story of a Jewess that digs out of Auschwitz and roams Europe for three years, with a pack pf wolves

How dare you, this is no laughing matter.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 08:02:37 AM »
That's interesting - it does seem a bit contrived, though. I must admit, I don't understand their Kabbala - it's not normal mysticism as far as I can see.

Yes of course its contrived. That's why it is so compelling. This phrase "you shall return" was inscribed on the Liberty bell (some say in Hebrew as well but I havent been able to confirm that) The text refers to the 50 year jubilee cycle where slaves and debts were freed. The Liberty bell itself has an interesting story:
http://spectator.org/archives/2005/07/01/the-secret-of-the-bell  tells of its being ordered in 1751 to commemorate the 50-year anniversary of William Penn's 1701 Charter of Privileges. Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died exactly 50 years after the signing the declaration.  Something spooky no? But then alot of weird stuff happens in Masonic D.C.

Yes of course its contrived. The jews know the score and keep the calender and know that usury is forbidden and debt forgiveness is essential to growth and stability. Cheney even knows "DEBT DOESNT MATTER". And when the time comes they will forgive the debt of whoever plays along with their 666 agenda.  

Yes of course its contrived. The bible is, the kabbalah is. Good luck with the Kabbalah. I am more focused on the bible. Written and compiled mainly during Israel's captivity in Babylon the bible itself has keys and codes. I have come to consider it a "HOW TO ACQUIRE POWER AND KEEP IT" manual. Assembling and assimilating various myths and legends and retelling them as the ABSOLUTE TRUTH OF THE ONE ABSOLUTE GOD the jews and christians have been successful in getting the whole world spinning around the spiritual, physical, economic and political DRAIN that is Jerusalem.

Yes of course its contrived. Elsewhere on this forum I have offered that PROPHECY IS A BLUEPRINT. And the jews (and all the other secret and not so secret sects) have been wildly successful in building according to the plans. I have shown that 666 was already part f the plans during the reign of Solomon as the GDP of Israel at his time was formed into 666 talents of gold. 1 Kings 10:14 And 666 people of Adonikam (whose name probably has a secret meaning) returned from Babylon to the CYRUS designed and funded Second Temple.Ezra 2:13.

Yes of course its contrived. I found while reading their scriptures their God can harden Pharaohs heart, split the red sea, destroy Jericho with trumpets, but the Lord CANNOT drive out the IRON CHARIOTS Judges 1:19. How contrived is that? Thought He was an all powerful god even christians cringe at. He makes mistakes, doesnt know what to do, and is defeated by Israel. The very name Israel refers to the victory over God himself. No wonder the gall of the jew. And christians remain useful tools in their passive jealousy and obedience to the jew.

Yes of course its contrived. Its also its a toss up as to who made King David number his fighting men. Was it God or Satan or IS HE BOTH...(see 2 Sam. 24:1 versus 1 Chronicles 21:1) This story is recalled everytime a jew even thinks of the temple as the temple was built on the spot where God stops killing them for David's sin. How contrived is that? (By the way I will never again believe the 2% of the majority rule as Jews have since this time never been honest as to their own numbers.)

Yes of course its contrived. The jews were successful in getting all of Europe to worship this desert god and usurping the real essence of any spirituality left in the scriptures by getting them to worship on sunday to a god whose name they dont even know. Ignorant of deeper spiritual truth christians remain useful idiots to the whims of the jews...beginning even before the crusades.

Yes its contrived. That's why its so compelling.  Because Christians believe one Jew died for their sins (a psychological crippling quilt trip lie-- Christ died to validate His fathers law, salvation is a by product) christians now are ready to believe 6 million died for the sin OF christianity (a dept never to be repaid)

Yes it is contrived. The new world order was the design of the prophets...kingdom of god on earth...and zionist christians and all taxpayers are aiding and assisting them by"loving their enemy and turning the other cheek"...It is their intention that we not assemble and learn the truth of the laws...most of us dont even bother reading scripture...or read much of anything at all...

Sorry for the long read but I think it important... :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:34:25 AM by clefty »

Offline Chauncey G

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 08:36:06 AM »
Movie Don't Lie

In this scene from the movie Ararat about the Armenian genocide you finally get to know how Hitler convinced his officers to gas 6 million jews.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-f61aAxPDA&amp;start=140" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q-f61aAxPDA&amp;start=140</a>

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 09:05:05 AM »
In this scene from the movie Ararat about the Armenian genocide you finally get to know how Hitler convinced his officers to gas 6 million jews.

Scenes like that ruin movies that could have been good, sometimes even great.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 05:01:44 PM »
Chauncy, you and the rest of the bigots can laugh about the holocaust, but I lived through it. One day Mengele injected blue dye into my eyes because Irma Grese wanted me as her lover.

I was a 11 yr old boy when that Nazi bitch had her way with me.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 05:20:26 PM »
Jews have a way with animals. Little Red Riding Hood the Jewess need not fear the wolves, just za Nazi's.

Chickens happily give their lives to Jews.

Damn they are the worst actors in the world. The overact on everything.

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 05:19:14 AM »
Wonderful:)
Many years ago I wrote about Misha and later when she admitted  that the whole story was just a " Book of the Jungle" ,holo-version  I had a good laugh again.

Here a bit about animals as well but not wolf:)
I wonder what a  snake in "Book of the jungle" Kaa  would say :)?
Am I guilty of Anti-sneakism?
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 02 Sep 2010 01:53 pm

From time to time ,here and there ,but always-again and again-I read a "concerned" article about the "phenomenon of anti-Semitism's alive again."
Authors of such 'serious research' are asking us :"What is wrong with us?
Why WE-again and again ,despite all history lessons, are fall a pray to anti-Jewish propaganda?
Are we genetically twisted?"

But today I decided to look at the problem from very simple point of view:

Is the human being looking around for a stick when faced with a snake resting across the road an example of anti-Sneak-ism?

If those ...let's say-snakes NEVER changed, why should we-humans-react with love and care facing the danger or death?
To get bitten?
No.
The normal reaction is to defend ourselves.
So what is this noise-about?
If snake didn't changed in centuries why my attitude towards his fangs should change?

So is it such a surprise,that those from us who know about the poison purring from Talmud are aware of danger?
And act- naturally -looking for"stick" to defend us self?

It's called "generation's memory."

IT IS Not -"Anti-sneakism."

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8945&p=23967#p23967

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 05:35:26 AM »
If snake didn't changed in centuries why my attitude towards his fangs should change?

Good point

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 02:41:01 PM »
From time to time ,here and there ,but always-again and again-I read a "concerned" article about the "phenomenon of anti-Semitism's alive again."
Authors of such 'serious research' are asking us :"What is wrong with us?
Why WE-again and again ,despite all history lessons, are fall a pray to anti-Jewish propaganda?
Are we genetically twisted?"

How about look at it from yet another point of view:  is there perhaps a reason for anti-Semitism?
When I was younger and before I was aware of the jew problem, I used to scratch my head wondering why a small group of otherwise intelligent people were so outrageously angry towards jews.
Now I know.

Also, you have to consider the jew-author of the "concerned" article.  Could be he's ignorant, (but we know it's really because he's jewish and siding with the tribe), but either way he's guilty of being part of the problem.  A nobody jew, also part of the problem.  Which jews aren't part of the problem?  Not many of them.

They put their tribe above the truth.  And the tribe-leaders (the "elders") are trained in how to use & manipulate this to their advantage over the rest of mankind.

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2010, 04:06:26 PM »
Katalin Weinberger's HolyCo$t tale

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
Katalin Weinberger's HolyCo$t tale- Saved life of her sister by "burying her in ground for 30 days with a pipe sticking up through soil to breathe"
The story is that her sister was deathly ill with typhus, so she buried her in the ground on a remote part of the camp grounds with a small pipe sticking up to the surface for her to breathe. The sister stayed like this for 30 days, with Katalin sneaking food and water to her, and a jewish camp doctor snuck medicine.

I don't know what to tell you if you believe this steaming pile of horse shit.      
Read more:
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8279

Jerzy
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:08:21 PM by LoneWolf »

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2010, 04:10:13 PM »
The Fifth Diamond: A Special Jewel in the Genre....

"For 50 years, she kept quiet about being a holocaust survivor; then she saw Steven Spielberg`s movie Schindler`s List and made the decision she must add her voice to the great cause of educating the world about The Holocaust. [1] In that same year, 1994, she went as a survivor-mentor with a group of US Jewish teenagers to Auschwitz for the annual March of the Living. While there, she says, she remembered and relived her whole Auschwitz experience. [2] " ;D ;D ;D

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6700

Jerzy
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:24:30 PM by LoneWolf »

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 04:12:28 PM »
A "WANTED" letter for Jerzy in POLAND!! ;D
For not believing the holo-religion.

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3&start=705#p24012

Jerzy