Author Topic: HOLOCAUST MYTH  (Read 8487 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: HOLOCAUST MYTH
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »
The holocaust did happen but Jews suppressed their memories for forty years. And the wind blew away the mountains of ash. And the chickens of Belzec just shit out the 480,000 jews.  In Treblinka they planted trees over the giant death pits.

Do you doubt that 4,000,000 jews were gassed in a 2 car garage at auschwitz??

Hollywood suppressed the Holocaust until 1978.

User Reviews

Maybe if we don't notice, it will go away
27 July 2009 | by Red-125 (Upstate New York) – See all my reviews

"Imaginary Witness: Hollywood and the Holocaust" (2004) was directed by Daniel Anker and narrated by Gene Hackman. The film is a serious, in-depth exploration of Hollywood's and television's portrayal of the Holocaust. The director presents film clips--both newsreels and commercial films--about Hollywood's response to the Holocaust before, during, and after World War II.

Hollywood is an industry, of course, not a force for or against social justice. Both before and after the war, Hollywood's decisions about portraying the Holocaust hinged on the possibility of profits, or loss of profits, from depicting the Nazi horrors.

Seventy-five years after the rise of Naziism, we forget how much support Fascism then had in the U.S. and in western Europe. Producers, even though many were Jews, feared losing potential markets if they portrayed the true nature of the situation in Germany.

During the war, many filmmakers worked for the Army Signal Corps, and they accomplished great things. However, most American leaders were more interested in defeating the Germans than in saving the Jews and other minorities being shipped to concentration camps.

After the war, an unwritten code of silence arose. Possibly producers believed that an honest portrayal of the Holocaust would alienate audiences. Also, of course, postwar Germany was considered an important ally in the struggle against Communism, and politicians quietly urged that Hollywood turn its attention elsewhere. Another factor in downplaying the Holocaust was the wish to prevent people from asking, "Why didn't we do something?"

It wasn't until the 1970's that television producers realized that people would watch dramas about the Holocaust. Once the unspoken taboo was broken, Hollywood struggled to catch up. However, it's interesting to consider how long it took for films like "The Pawnbroker," "Sophie's Choice," and "Schindler's List" to make it to the screen.

All in all, an excellent, but discouraging film. Worth seeing, but definitely not a feel-good movie. We saw "Imaginary Witness" at the outstanding Rochester Jewish Film Festival. However, it should work well on a small screen

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379158/
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 31, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »
After the war, an unwritten code of silence arose. Possibly producers believed that an honest portrayal of the Holocaust would alienate audiences. Also, of course, postwar Germany was considered an important ally in the struggle against Communism, and politicians quietly urged that Hollywood turn its attention elsewhere. Another factor in downplaying the Holocaust was the wish to prevent people from asking, "Why didn't we do something?"

Only Laconas would buy this nonsense.   ...... Oh God, why did we stand by while 4,000,000 jews were burnt in six ovens at Auschwitz?

How could we allow Anne Frank to hide in an attic, and shit in a bucket, for 2 1/2 years? 

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2011, 04:55:42 AM »

Only Laconas would buy this nonsense.   ...... Oh God, why did we stand by while 4,000,000 jews were burnt in six ovens at Auschwitz?

How could we allow Anne Frank to hide in an attic, and shit in a bucket, for 2 1/2 years?  

Moment,moment!!! Why do you think that is had to be a small bucket!?
Maybe it was ...bigger .. Circa... 6 000 000 hololiters... :)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2011, 05:50:24 AM »
"
Short Q&A:

Were Jews put in concentration camps during WWII?"

the question no one ever asks is why? japs were put in camps b/c they were the enemy.
criminals are put in prison b/c they did bad things. jews were put in camps b/c they were victims?

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2011, 06:42:15 AM »
"In Treblinka they planted trees over the giant death pits."

A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there.
http://www.rense.com/general25/wwii.htm

they must have exhumed the corpses for relocation, easily accomplished during war time.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »
Treblinka wa 27 acres ..... there were 2,000,000 jews buried there  ........but they dug them up, burned them, and threw the ashes into the wind  .....David Irving verified it

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2011, 06:51:33 AM »
Treblinka wa 27 acres ..... there were 2,000,000 jews buried there  ........but they dug them up, burned them, and threw the ashes into the wind  .....David Irving verified it

Where exactly did he verify such nonsense?
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2011, 07:26:33 AM »

But according to another eyewitness mr.WILLENBERG  it was only 250 x 300 meters:)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2011, 07:29:08 AM »

This Jerzy Ulicki-Rek has unfortunately also been spamming
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 16 Jan 2011 02:40 pm

"He claimed that diesel does not kill, when I quoted a report from a US environmental organisation showing how many accidental deaths per year occur in the US by diesel poisoning he claimed that this was just another Jewish fraud.
I think he is the perfect example of the holocaust denier liar. A psychiatrically sick hater, probably whose only purpose in life is hatred and blaming others for his own mistakes."

Gentlemen .I am honored. I am not kidding.You just rewarded me with a very high order.

Please consider:every insult from you is like ..reward..recommendation...to be promoted in our organization.
The highest rank in our organization is :FREE MAN"
And your insults are pushing me up on this stepladder to this ultimate goal very fast.

More insults from you- the faster I go up...

Don't spare me!!!Give me your best!!!

And then-as a FREE MAN I will come back.

Remember the OLD WORD from your sacred book?
"Against a free man we don't stand a chance..?"

Yes ,against a Free Man you don't stand a chance...

But..

You are welcome to try..     

BTW:I don't have to say that I cant respond on Shallit blog.They banned me...   

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

10:35 PM, January 30, 2010
Jeffrey Shallit said...
Jerzy:

Since you didn't seem to understand, here it is again:

Your Holocaust-denying shenanigans are not welcome here. I will not post anything you say.

Now get lost.

8:36 AM, February 17, 2010
Anonymous said...
This Jerzy Ulicki-Rek has unfortunately also been spamming my website with his hate.
He claimed that diesel does not kill, when I quoted a report from a US environmental organisation showing how many accidental deaths per year occur in the US by diesel poisoning he claimed that this was just another Jewish fraud.
I think he is the perfect example of the holocaust denier liar. A psychiatrically sick hater, probably whose only purpose in life is hatred and blaming others for his own mistakes.     

Back to the history, I find the story a little far fetched but remain with an open mind. One remembers the similar story of Mr Perel who ended up fighting in the Wehrmacht at Leningrad and was featured in the Polish film Europa Europa.

Alan Heath
http://www.youtube.com/alanheath"end cit

Wolna Polska zaczyna sie tutaj

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10282

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2011, 09:35:35 AM »

The highest rank in our organization is :FREE MAN"

I like that. :)
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »

Where exactly did he verify such nonsense?

Yitzhak Arad writes that the death camp proper where the gas chambers as well as mass graves and later cremation devices were located measured approximately 200 x 250 meters. [13] In order to cover a distance of three hundred meters, Rosenberg must have run in circles.

How many corpses did the witness and his work companions bury? On page 7 of the deposition, we read that

According to statements by the SS-guards at Treblinka, a total of between 2,25 and 2,5 million had been gassed there.