Author Topic: HOLOCAUST MYTH  (Read 8488 times)

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
HOLOCAUST MYTH
« on: August 10, 2010, 12:57:11 AM »
What do you think?
Is the Jewish version  in relation  this part of history correct or not?
Why  so called "holocaust' is the only event in human history which can't be scientifically  researched?
After almost 25 years "sitting' on the subject i do not have ANY doubt:s : apart from Hollywood "holocaust' never happened.
The  :electric,vacuum ,steam,gas chambers is a pure fiction aimed to :
1.Create a permanent quilt feeling in us.
2.use the quit created to kill self-preservation instinct  when they come to steal our homes,our work our money and our dignity.
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewforum.php?f=36&sid=5b9e2675f20aecfdb08326358ba0454c

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: HOLOCAUST MYTH
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:28:48 AM »

You seem to have come to the right place.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 04:49:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Jerzy.

Yes, the holocaust is a myth.  It is a calculated lie designed to:
1) Protect Israel while it does all of its atrocities which are necessary for it to exist.
2) Keep a real holocaust from happening while jews steal the rest of the world.
3) Protect the public perception of jews allowing them to continue to be trusted, despite what's obvious.

They plan to put their global government one day in Israel, complete with a jewish world leader.  Part of their grand plan, which their religion has codified and been working towards for thousands of years.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 05:17:55 AM »
Can any belief be legally enforced?  Do we have control over our beliefs?
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 05:57:20 AM »
Can any belief be legally enforced?  Do we have control over our beliefs?

Belief in Mammon (pursuit of money) can be legally enforced.
These days you are fined for being poor.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 10:48:54 AM »
'Sir' Martin Gilbert, indefatigable Jewish campaigner on behalf of the 'Holocaust' and biographer of Winston Churchill, adds to the rich flavour and makes his own numerical claims, certainly not without chutzpah:
In his book Auschwitz and the Allies (1981) he states:

'The deliberate attempt to destroy systematically all of Europe's Jews was unsuspected in the spring and early summer of 1942: the very period during which it was at its most intense, and during which Hundreds of Thousands of Jews were being Gassed Every Day at Belzec, Chelmo, Sobibor and Treblinka.' (p.26).

Hundreds of thousands every day mind you....What a story teller.
I weep as I write this.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Navigator

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 01:09:05 PM »
Judaism is not a religion, it  is organized crime, lacquered over with a thin veneer of religiosity. And Jews themselves are largely subhuman Neanderthals, as this year's May-June issue of Barnes Review discloses. That is why the Jews are killing the microbiologists -- so their different genetic makeup can stay hidden as long as possible.

For faith, folk & family,
Brendan the N.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
For faith, folk & family,
Brendan the N.

Hello 'Brendan the Navigator', welcome to the forum.  :)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »
Judaism is not a religion, it  is organized crime, lacquered over with a thin veneer of religiosity. And Jews themselves are largely subhuman Neanderthals, as this year's May-June issue of Barnes Review discloses. That is why the Jews are killing the microbiologists -- so their different genetic makeup can stay hidden as long as possible.

There are almost certainly gene sequences that define the jews.
If ever there was a genetic test, or a targeted virus, the jews would be in a lot of trouble!
Perhaps someone was looking into that?

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
Instead of writing the same all over again  please let me invite You to a section in my forum where i collected thousands of holo-fiction arguments and holo-tales.

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewforum.php?f=36

You will be surprised what level of idiocy holo-wisdom is sometimes presenting:)
Steam chambers?Why not?
"Gassed 6 times" and is alive(Moshe Peer) of course!!
any much ,much more holo-crap.
Jerzy

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 06:07:07 PM »
And Jews themselves are largely subhuman Neanderthals, as this year's May-June issue of Barnes Review discloses. 

Really?  Well if it's in Barnes, it's gotta be true.  There goes my theory that jews of alien seed.  Not unlike dwarfs.   
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 05:12:27 AM »

First :
DEBORAH LIPSTADT.A review of "Denying the Holocaust"
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8666

"Respected BBC..Several days ago..."
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 17 Aug 2010 09:59 am
3."Step 5 of 5: Confirmation

Thank you, your complaint has been sent. You do not need to re submit it.
Depending on the nature of your complaint and the research needed to address it, we aim to respond to you within 10 working days.
If your email is not a complaint, you may wish to visit our Frequently Asked Questions site. Here you will find answers to many of the questions that we're currently being asked about the BBC and our programmes and services, and information on the various ways in which you can contact us.
All complaints received via this website are logged. Issues arising from complaints (but not personal details) are reported daily to BBC management and other staff. For more information about the BBC complaints process, please visit How we handle your complaint.
Thank you for contacting us."

Reference CAS-247418

Thanks for your e-mail.

I understand that you have concerns regarding an essay by D.Lipstadt on the History website.

I have forwarded your e-mail onto the site owner however I cannot guarantee a response.

I`d like to assure you that I`ve registered your concerns on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board, channel controllers and other senior managers. The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

The logs are also published on the BBC's intranet site, so are available for all BBC staff to view. All feedback we receive, whether positive or negative is always appreciated. We're committed to developing better links with you, our audience, to further enhance our understanding of your viewing and listening needs.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Marie-Therese Gibson
----------

Hmmm
Jerzy

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 09:23:06 PM »
Give em Hell, Jerzy!

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 06:16:55 AM »
For some time, I've been asking myself how to describe people like Lipstad, our 'friend' Chuck Weinblat and their like-minded fellow tribesmen... And I came up with a new word: "HOLOSEXUALS".

Is it just another disease/perversion transmitted by sexual contact?...
HOLOSEXUAL CONTACT, PERHAPS ;D

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 09:32:56 AM »
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek  .... My name is Jacob Gold, and I am the resident Jew on this forum, and I was in 5 camps. I was a sonderkommado and stuffed live jews into ovens. One day i was unloading a gas chamber, when my own Momma fell into my arms. I had to pull the gold teeth out of my own wife. I knew Anne Frank, we dated in Buchenwald. When the camps were liberated I became Eisenhowers personal bodyguard. I wanted to see action so I went on the D-Day campaign, Tom Hanks (movie saving Private Ryan) was based on me,

Most on this forum say I was a New York Jew, who was a draft dodger. Ok ok, I spent from 1940-1944 working in my uncle's suasage factory, having sex with GIs wives, but then I changed. I went to Auschwitz to save my relatives and was captured.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 10:23:02 AM »
Jerzy .. How are the polish laws regarding holocaust denial ??

Can you as a polish guy run a polish forum on which you question or deny the holocaust in the polish language and thereby adress the polish people  without being arrested and sentenced to 3 years in prison. As it would be the case in many other european countries.  ? 
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »
Vidarr
Of course"denying the holocaustic" is a crime in Poland.But I live in Australia since many years.

Of course this not stopped the 'useful idiots' from trying to scare me.

In 2009 so called  I.P.N. announced that the "investigation' is on the way against a person "Jerzy Ulicki-Rek"who is denying the myth on internet.

Use the google to translate.Not perfect but clear enough)

www.ipn.gov.pl/download.php?s=1&id=16823

Zbrodnie przeciwko ludzkości

S 50/08/Zi `“ Å›ledztwo w sprawie publicznego i negujÄ…cego fakty zaprzeczania nazistowskim

zbrodniom holocaustu na internetowym forum dyskusyjnym w okresie od 18 grudnia 2007 r.

do 30 czerwca 2008 r. na portalu www.prawda2.info przez osobÄ™ podpisujÄ…cÄ… siÄ™ Jerzy Ulicki-Rek.

Postępowanie karne wszczęto w wyniku zawiadomienia złożonego przez jednego z internautów

korzystających z portalu. W toku śledztwa zapoznano się z całością materiałów opublikowanych

przez sprawcÄ™ i dokonano ich utrwalenia w formie elektronicznej. Ustalono numer IP komputera,

z którego wysyłano materiały, a także fakt, że miejsce nadawania znajduje się poza granicami

Polski. W wyniku wykonywanych czynności śledczych ustalono, że osoba o takim imieniu i nazwisku

była zameldowana na terenie Polski, lecz wyemigrowała. Postępowanie jest nadal prowadzone

i trwają czynności mające na celu wykrycie sprawcy. W chwili obecnej trwają czynności zmierzające

do ustalenia, do którego kraju wyemigrował Jerzy Ulicki-Rek."

After few e-mails and few phone calls to KaPo Malgorzata Ziolkowska (who refused to talk to me) I recived a letter:

""Bydgoszcz 2009-06-10
Pan
Jerzy Ulicki Rek

" W związku z przesłanym przez Pana e- mailem do Oddziałowej Komisji
Ścigania Zbrodni przeciwko Narodowi Polskiemu w Gdańsku z dn. 29 maja 2009
r. informuję, że w toczącym się postępowaniu, na obecnym jego etapie nie
jest Pan stronÄ….
Zatem brak przesłanek do udzielenia Panu informacji o zebranych dowodach.

Prokurator
Oddziałowej Komisji Ścigania Zbrodni
przeciwko Narodowi Polskiemu
w Gdańsku
Małgorzata Ziółkowska "

In other word-they backed out.
I'm looking for a lawyer in Poland to take this mob to court where they will have to prove that the holocaustic took place.
Otherwise how could I  be harassed for denying a fairy tale?

Please look in to "Holokaust Myth" in my forum.
All this is recorded.

Thank's for asking. :)

Jerzy

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 08:00:20 PM »
August 11, 2008
American Free Press
By Dr. Frederick Toben

Most people think that the figure "six million" emerged during World War II, when it was claimed that Germany killed that many Jews in the "Holocaust."* But the magic six-million figure dates back to 1900. Here a distinguished educator and historical investigator from Australia shows how this number first appeared in its current mystical configura- tion, as he presents sequentially items gleaned from articles published in The New York Times between 1900 and 1920.

May 7, 1920: "Jewish war sufferers in Central and Eastern Europe, where six million face horrifying conditions of famine, disease and death."

May 5, 1920: "[T]o save six million men and women in Eastern Europe from extermination by hunger and disease."

May 5, 1920: "Six million starving, fever-stricken sufferers in war-torn Europe appeal to us.

May 3, 1920: "Your help is needed to save the lives of six million people in Eastern and Central Europe.

May 2, 1920: " . . . Six million human beings, without food, shelter, clothing or medical treatment."

May 1, 1920: "But the lives of six million human beings are waiting for an answer."

Nov. 12, 1919: " . . . tragically unbelievable poverty, starvation and disease about six million souls, or half the Jewish population of the Earth . . . a million children and five million parents and elders."

Sept. 29, 1919: " . . . tragically unbelievable poverty, starvation and disease . . . about six million souls, or half the Jewish population of the Earth."

Aug. 10, 1917: "Germans Let Jews Die. Women and Children in Warsaw Starving to Death . . . Jewish mothers, mothers of mercy, feel happy to see their nursing babies die; at least they are through with their suffering."

Jan. 14, 1915: "In the world today there are about 13 million Jews, of whom more than six million are in the heart of the war zone; Jews, whose lives are at stake and who today are subjected to every manner of suffering and sorrow . . . "

But to go one step further back in time. In 1900, Rabbi Stephen Wise made the following statement for Jewish welfare organizations in the United States: "There are six million living, bleeding, suffering argu- ments in favor of Zionism."
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 08:05:16 PM »
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9A00E7DE113EE733A25756C2A9659C946797D6CF

[From the March 25, 1906 edition of The New York

Dr. Paul Nathan's View of Russian Massacre

STARTLING reports of the condition and future of Russia's 6,000,000 Jews were made on March 12 in Berlin to the annual meeting of the Central Jewish Relief League of Germany by Dr. Paul Nathan, a well-known Berlin publicist, who has returned from an extensive trip through Russia as the special emissary of Jewish philanthropists in England, America, and Germany, to arrange for distribution of the relief fund of $1,500,000 raised after the massacres last Autumn.

Dr. Nathan paints a horrifying picture of the plight and prospects of his coreligionists, and forecasts at any hour renewed massacres exceeding in extent and terror all that have gone before. He left St. Petersburg with the firm conviction that the Russian Government's studied policy for the "solution" of the Jewish question is systematic and murderous extermination.

Dr. Nathan read to the meeting a circular addressed to the garrison of Odessa, calling upon the soldiers to "rise and crush the traitors who are plotting to upset the holy Government of the Czar and substitute for it a Jewish empire."

He concluded with an appeal to the Jewish money powers of the world to arrest Russia's career as a borrower. The financiers of the world should call a halt to Russia, not only for humanitarian reasons, but for practical reasons. Russia's bankruptcy is an established fact, he added."
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »
But the magic six-million figure dates back to 1900.

As I've said many times before, the holocaust they claim to have suffered will become a self inflicted reality. There are approx. 6 million Jews living in IsRaHell now...

Because the Israelis are using the imprisoned Palestinians as human shields (else why not boot them out as they claim to want to do?) the holocaust might well have already come to pass... only in the land they robbed from them and decades after their imaginary 'holocaust'.

p.s. Welcome aboard Jerzy & Vidarr  :)
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu