Author Topic: * Egypt  (Read 31737 times)

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
* Egypt
« on: July 19, 2010, 12:45:09 PM »
Mubarak is Terminally Ill

Cairo - U.S. and Western intelligence agencies assess that Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is terminally ill, and the Obama administration is closely watching the expected transition of power in a nation that for decades has been an anchor of stability in the volatile Middle East and a key U.S. ally.

Mr. Mubarak on Sunday held meetings with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu; President Obama`s special envoy to the Middle East conflict, George J. Mitchell; and the president of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas.

Nonetheless, the 82-year-old Egyptian leader is thought by most Western intelligence agencies to be dying from terminal cancer affecting his stomach and pancreas.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:38:58 PM by Rudi Weyrich »

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Mubarak is Terminally Ill
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
Anchor of stability who comes up with this ****.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 01:55:23 PM »
Who gives a sh*t if Mubarak dies. If these Arabs united they could rule the world. They deserve what they get.

All these cheeseheads (Americans, Canucks, Frogs, Limeys, etc) are just as bad. White Christian kids dying for Israel's oil and opium, while Jewish kids sit it out in Harvard.

Sceptic

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 02:05:43 PM »
Who gives a sh*t if Mubarak dies. If these Arabs united they could rule the world. They deserve what they get.

All these cheeseheads (Americans, Canucks, Frogs, Limeys, etc) are just as bad. White Christian kids dying for Israel's oil and opium, while Jewish kids sit it out in Harvard.

;D This, so much. I'll never forget his nasty attitude towards the Palestinians, esp during the Jan 2009 massacre. A$$hole, I hope he dies slowly & painfully.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

I lived in Egypt for over a year and no doubt its the same thing going on here as there. They are by far more aware than we are theyre just too damned nice. Theyre not terrorists theyre too nice. Have a weakness? Jews will use it against you.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 08:41:15 PM »
Mubarak CIA asset, close to Mossad also...Sadat, before him, was the man...He get shot in head.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 08:49:08 PM »

Are they going to have contest in Egypt to find the biggest jew ass-kisser and then make him president?
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
What if these shit-brained arabs said "The Juju is our real enemy, not each other".

The Saudis, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria, etc. just sat in a room and started the United Muslim League.  Use the Jews propaganda   ..... They did a great job on 9/11

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »
What if these shit-brained arabs said "The Juju is our real enemy, not each other".

The Saudis, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria, etc. just sat in a room and started the United Muslim League.  Use the Jews propaganda   ..... They did a great job on 9/11

They can't do it cause the Jews will take them out. In the early 70's when the Saudis put an oil embargo in place against the west because of Israel, the king had to be taken out. And we all know about the lates jew hit, Hariri...

Wiki

HRH Faisal ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud, King of Saudi Arabia (1904 `”March 25, 1975) (Arabic: فيصل بن عبدالعزيز آل سعود`Ž) ruled from 1964 to 1975. As king he is credited with rescuing the country's finances and implementing a policy of modernization and reform, while his main foreign policy themes were pan-Islamism, anti-Communism, and anti-Zionism.[1][2]

snip///

Assassination

On March 25, 1975, Faisal was shot point blank and killed by his half-brother's son, Faisal bin Musa'id, who had just come back from the United States. The murder occurred at a majlis, (Arabic for "a place for sitting") an event where the king or leader opens up his residence to the citizens to enter and petition the king. The stated reason was revenge for Faisal bin Musa'id's brother Khaled, who had been killed by Saudi Defense Force members while taking part in a demonstration in 1965.

snip///
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline hopeless

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:26 PM »
After this piece of human garbage dies, Hell will be a much worse place.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 06:42:24 AM »
They will all end up like Iraq with car bombs going off at market places

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 07:10:50 AM »

They did a long time ago and Egypt led the fight. They lost when the US interfered in the last war and only because of that(though the traitorous Jordanian king didn't help). Of course Izrael would have gone nuclear on the entire ME and even the world the moment they felt they were totally defeated.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 08:08:29 AM »
They did a long time ago and Egypt led the fight. They lost when the US interfered in the last war and only because of that(though the traitorous Jordanian king didn't help). Of course Izrael would have gone nuclear on the entire ME and even the world the moment they felt they were totally defeated.

Arabs need to think like Jews. The key is US propaganda  ...... expose the Jews.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 08:51:59 AM »
Arabs need to think like Jews. The key is US propaganda  ...... expose the Jews.

Well they do love money, problem is they do nothing constructive with it besides trying to make the desert green and building skyscrapers, etc.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
* Egypt
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:10:08 AM »
Thousands of Egyptians: ‘Mubarak, Get Out!’

When Mubarak goes so goes the Jews. As that crazy Yhid says on "Mad Money"  Boo Yeah!
http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/thousands_of_egyptians_mubarak_get_out_20110125/

UPDATE] Three people, including a soldier in Cairo, were killed during the protests in Egypt, the New York Times reports.

In a day marked for commemorating the struggle against European colonizers, tens of thousands of Egyptians, inspired by the popular uprising in Tunisia, took to the streets Tuesday to protest the iron-fisted policies of the police state.

Ironically called “Police Day,” the January 25 national holiday had been created in tribute to the heroism of 50 Egyptian policemen killed by British forces in 1952 in the city of Ismailia after they refused to surrender their weapons to their European colonizers.

But today’s demonstrations spewed anger against President Hosni Mubarak’s increasingly authoritarian, 29-year-long regime.

“On January 25 I will take back my country” was the call to action circulated on Facebook by the “April 6 Youth Movement,” a grassroots opposition group which was organizing nationwide anti-government protests.

“Security forces are killing us and can’t protect us – so why do you remain silent?” a brochure, one of 20,000 distributed ahead of the protest, asked. “Egyptians are burning themselves – so why do you remain silent?”

“Our message today is “Hosni Mubarak – out!” Muhammad ‘Adel, a spokesman for “April 6 Youth”, told The Media Line. ‘Adel said that as of 3 pm, some 40,000 demonstrators were on the streets of Cairo and thousands more in other Egyptian cities.

Maye, another “April 6 Youth” activist, spoke to The Media Line from the operations room setup by her movement to monitor police violence during the demonstrations. She said that sporadic violence was reported against demonstrators near the Lawyers’ Union building.

“What took place in Tunisia has inspired us,” Maye said. “Faith in the police is currently very low because of police violence.”

The Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt’s main opposition group, recently warned the government of pending mass protests modeled after those that toppled Tunisian President Zine Al-Abidine Ben Ali last week. The Brotherhood did not publicly endorse Tuesday’s protests, however, saying only that individual party members would participate, AFP reported. 

Story continues after jump.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:18:55 AM by Rudi Weyrich »

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: Thousands of Egyptians: ‘Mubarak, Get Out!’
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 06:19:44 AM »
For these people to riot, you pretty much have to beat them over the head. I lived there for a year and are some of the most well behaved people Ive ever known. I had to talk them out of beating the hell out of several Americans (probably American Jews) that started public drunken ruckus's every time they went to town. Not one time did I ever have an ounce of trouble on my own anywhere in the country even though there were constant alerts broadcasted to us in various ways. The first time I went to Israel from the Egyptian border I had a machine gun zoned in on me from an F-troop or Auschvitz style guard tower. The punk ran up the tower when I got there and got behind the gun. If I wanted him dead I would have chased him down and beat him with my own hands.   

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 05:00:05 PM »
sick of crapto-yhids running and ruining their show
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 05:53:20 PM »
What started the riots ....Jewish drug ring

Khaled Said was a shy, soft-spoken 28-year-old who ran a small business in Alexandria.

Last summer, he came across a video that appeared to show local police officers dividing up the spoils of a drug bust, so on June 6, he posted it on his blog.

A few hours later, two plainclothes officers emerged from a nearby police station to pay Mr. Said a visit. They found him in an Internet café by his house, just off the harbour, and dragged him to the street.

Twenty minutes later, Mr. Said was dead, his head smashed against a marble staircase in the lobby of the building next door.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 06:02:55 PM »
What percentage of the population of Egypt did the demonstrators make up? 0.01%?

Ok ok so here is what will happen, some crazy muzzies will protest, a fellow Jew who just happen to be going home gets caught in the protest and he shoots or kills a police man with a nazi swastika on his fore head. The police retaliate, the controlled media is there to demonize the police and the government. More protests, more violence, cities go up in flames, looting every where. So finally the government gives in, the people who planed it all along get control. Israel succeeds in taking down the most powerful Arab state and sending it back to 1950!
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
“Security forces are killing us and can’t protect us – so why do you remain silent?”

A question that needs to be asked right here and now in North America.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu