Author Topic: Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Zionist Agent?  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Zionist Agent?
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »
It is not going to happen in our life time... 
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »
Yes it is.

Offline Brezo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 12:36:25 PM »
"Its the Jews stupid". Kapner is a Jew. Dont want him, dont need him

Add him to the long list.

Henry Makow
Gilad Altzmon
Roy Tov
Israel Shamir
Len Horowitz
Bill Deagle
Greg Szymanski
Michel Chousodovsky
Stephen Lendman
Amy Goodman
Aaron Russo
Christopher Jon Bejerknes?
Jared Israel
Barry Chamish
Alan Sabrosky
Max Kaiser
Phil Berg
Peter Schiff
Michael Savage

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
http://www.nkusa.org/
http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/
http://www.jpfo.org/

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 12:39:12 PM »
He is a Jew, NEVER TRUST ANY JEW!
Just because someone doesn't share your point of view doesn't make him a jew.
He's just on the wrong track for whatever reason
Doesn't make him an enemy
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »
Mel

As long as there is no freedom of speech and no free press and possibly at one point no more free speech on truth websites, plus hundreds of millions of people educated by the public fool system, I think that the chances are pretty slim.

If the proverbial you-know-what ever hits the fan - and some day it will - it will be everyone for him/her self, keep in mind, we are not a cohesive society. It pains me to say that we have virtually become a bastardized society...

What we need is a cohesive society with high morale....
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »

Henry Makow
Gilad Altzmon
Roy Tov
Israel Shamir
Len Horowitz
Bill Deagle
Greg Szymanski
Michel Chousodovsky
Stephen Lendman
Amy Goodman
Aaron Russo
Jared Israel
Barry Chamish
Alan Sabrosky
Max Kaiser
Phil Berg
Peter Schiff
Michael Savage

The above mentioned names are Jews against Zionism, which is good, but they will not deny the lucrative $$$$$ HC-hoax.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 05:30:37 PM »
I'm not sure there's ever been a jew who's been bad for the jews, and that includes Jesus.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
all things are possible and its happened many many times before.  You cant achieve anything by believing you cant.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 05:48:17 PM »
I'm not sure there's ever been a jew who's been bad for the jews, and that includes Jesus.

First off, Jesus wasnt a Jew.
Secondly, If Edomites or Ashkenazi Khazars step out of line as a self hater, they are banished or worse.
Dont kid yourself..

TALMUD:  "It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the law. He who would do it would be as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." - Jektut Chadasz, 171, 3.

"It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than that of the Torah."- Michna Sanhedryn 11:3.

TALMUD Erubin 21b.
Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

http://www.talmudunmasked.com/

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 05:50:00 PM »

Henry Makow
Gilad Altzmon
Roy Tov
Israel Shamir
Len Horowitz
Bill Deagle
Greg Szymanski
Michel Chousodovsky
Stephen Lendman
Amy Goodman
Aaron Russo
Jared Israel
Barry Chamish
Alan Sabrosky
Max Kaiser
Phil Berg
Peter Schiff
Michael Savage

Theres nothing more I would like than to trust a Jew, but its suicide and its stupidity. Nobody can afford to, its that simple.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »
First off, Jesus wasnt a Jew.

I think he actually probably was.  What are the odds a Roman soldier scored with a loose jewess.  The house wants no part of that. 

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2010, 06:43:01 PM »
Nope.
Thats why Mary was chosen to be the betrothed to Joseph....an immaculate conception.
And on your  other point..which is nonsense.

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar

This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.
<B>

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:</B>
    A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus.

This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him.
His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.

What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.
    Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God. Your most obedient servant,
    Pontius Pilate

Christ wasnt an Edomite, he was an Israelite.  
He spoke to those of Esau as Fathers of the Devil. Edomites. Synagogue of Satan.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2010, 05:42:53 AM »
That seems to lend itself to the idea that his father was Northern European, which the Roman Army had lots of.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2010, 08:55:15 AM »
That seems to lend itself to the idea that his father was Northern European, which the Roman Army had lots of.
No, thats Jew talk, right from TALMUD
Christ was an Israelite.

If Jesus of Nazareth was merely a man, born of natural processes, then His death could not atone for the sins of others. Therefore, there is no Savior and "we might as well go home, let chaos and relativism reign." Khazar Edomite  theologians will do almost anything to discredit the veracity of the Bible and the Messiahship of Jesus Christ. But our faith is based on evidence. Jesus was crucified because He claimed to be the divine Son of God. The issue of the virgin birth is foundational.

Jews claim Jesus was born of adultery, calling him "Jesus ben Panthera," an illegitimate bastard of the union of Mary with a soldier named Panthera.
Even in Jesus' day, He was accused of being "born of fornication" by the Pharisees, John 8:41.
There would be no point of accusing Him of illegitimate birth unless the claim was being made that His birth was not normal but divine.
Jews had strict rules for name-giving. A Jew was named after his father (e.g. Jochanan ben Sakkai) even if his father had died before his birth. He was named after his mother only when the father was unknown. In Mark 6:3, Jesus was referred to as

"the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda and Simon."

White aryans from judah,  wrote the old testament not the Esau edom idumeans,  who came on the scene about 70 b.c. culminating in their fake king Herod who with pagan rome usurped the boy kings of the royal tribe of Judah.
The idumeans were force circumsized about 150 b.c. while living alongside the royal tribe of judah the judaens in Judea the last tribe loyal to the old testament.
You can call them white aryans only in the sense scientifically the 10 tribes are believed to have been dispersed into europe.
The old testament was usurped by Esau edom who with Dan will war against Judah and the root of Jesse.
Esau married into edom. Esau is cursed and jacob Israel is blessed.
Idumeans are from Esau Edom. They are a bunch of mongrol asiatic gypsies with some semetic blood from Esau who began to call themselves jews after the divine dispersion in 70 a,d.

Christ is a direct descendant of the royal tribe of Judah and king David on both sides his mother and his foster father.

"This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about. His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit . . . All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel' `” which means, 'God with us'."
(Matthew 1:18, 22-23, NIV).

Isaiah 7:14 (KJV):
 "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin [Hebrew almah, Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible #5959] shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

The Greek Language also proves Virgin Birth
The translators of the Hebrew Bible into the Greek Septuagint (3rd Century before Christ) weren't perfect, but nevertheless they correctly rendered almah of Isaiah 7:14 to the Greek parthenos. This is the same word, Strong's #3933, that Matthew and other NT writers used in reference to the virgin birth. There is no argument. Parthenos means chaste virgin, not merely a young women. 2 Corinthians 11:2 shows that believers are espoused to the Savior as Mary was to Joseph, and we are to be presented as chaste virgins unto Him.

The Hebrew bethulah is one word for "virgin." Almah is another word meaning "young marriageable virgin." Old Testament usage of almah proves this. Hebrew translators of the Septuagint, and New Testament writers agree.

We have a choice. Jesus (Yahshua) of Nazareth claimed to be the divine son of God. These claims are either true or false. If they are false, there are two alternatives:

1.He knew His claims were false and He was a liar, hypocrite and a fool to die for these claims.
   2.   He did not know His claims were false and He was a deluded lunatic.

If His claims were true, He is our Lord and Master, and there are also two alternatives:

1.You can accept Him.
   2.You can reject Him.
Judaized  Skeptics argue against the virgin birth.
But the Bible is clear that God became a man and died for the sins of all mankind. Through the prophet Isaiah, the Almighty has indeed given us a sign for our deliverance from Satan and sin. That sign is that through the seed of the woman, a virgin birth, God came into the world, lived a perfect sinless life, and died for the sins of all mankind. The perfect sacrifice of the Messiah can be applied to cover the sins of all those who repent, are baptized, and live a life of overcoming in obedience to the Eternal.

"Behold, a virgin shall conceive!" should spur us to dedicated action and gratitude for the Father who gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQgZD-zP-cY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQgZD-zP-cY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot; type=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OQgZD-zP-cY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;&quot; type=</a>"application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Offline Prestonaduff

• Private First Class
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
    • hot spanish women
Re: Is &quot;Brother Nathanael Kapner&quot; a Zionist Agent?
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 04:15:42 PM »
Parents' thoughts about social networks

Research has shown that over the quarter of eight to 11 year olds who are online in the UK have a profile on a social network site.

with none of the websites actively enforcing a minimum age limit, The watchdog Ofcom says parents need to pretty girl in spanish keep an eye on what their kids do online. So what parents think?

"I have worked over the web for the past 15 years but I resigned as the director of a company that set up a social networking site in 2003. The company wanted a network aimed at young teenagers and I felt this was unwanted. I was told by ex colleagues that it took 24 hours from which find their first paedophile had registered and was trying to groom kids. It wound up with the police getting involved.

My daughter uses Bebo and despite using a profile with mysterious settings ticked and not using her real name, I was able to show her how I was able to find her school, nick name, make up, Where she lived and view her profile all without having to register on Bebo.

I think the only way to protect your kids is to have an honest relationship and speak to them about the issues.

The danger is when you overreact then they will become secretive and actually blocking them would be to cut down on their social life, an important part of growing up.

Every month I ask my daughter for a list of all the people she has connected to and I say to her who is this? Do you know who duty is?A FATHER FROM upper IRELAND

"A number of babies in my son's primary school set up a hate page on Bebo about him. When I complained to Bebo the response I got was: "if you forget to like the page don't look at it, They couldn't were less helpful.

I complained to the police and a brilliant community policeman went round to the houses of the kids who had set up the page and it was pulled. i am not from an age where I knew what Facebook and pretty lady in spanish Bebo were. So I made an effort to find out for myself and I made sure I was active on Facebook before my children wanted accounts on a self-employed basis.

When they wanted to go on Facebook I helped them and made sure the privacy settings were adequate.

We are now twitter friends, And I monitor activity a day. I do check who their friends are and be sure they don't change their privacy settings.

"I am a Scout leader and last year a 12 year old girl in my Scout group registered on a lesser heard of social networking site and spontaneously put her MSN messenger address in. Within hours someone had added her and was sexually unwanted her online. When I seen the this it was reported to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

It is clear which the incident is not isolated.

rrn particular since then, throughout a little before, I have made educating students about sort of 'dos and don'ts' online something I really care about and take quite seriously.

I use Bebo and Facebook myself somewhat, The difference is that i know of how to safely do this.

Offline WilliamHag

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • moldova dating
Re: Is &quot;Brother Nathanael Kapner&quot; a Zionist Agent?
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2020, 02:42:09 AM »
online dating site in India

those sites have between them, Some 25 million members and boast higher than a million successful matches so far. Rajini Vaidhyanathan's computer: From internet With Love

around the, Critics state just cementing old prejudices, Allowing parents to filter potential partners by all moldova ladies criteria, From caste and complexion to blood group type and income.

But can this new online revolution really cross the digital divide to the large majority of Indians who still scarcely realise the internet offers?

Netrimony is a section of the BBC season SuperPower: Exploring phenomenal power of the internet.

First live on 10 March 2010

key word:

BBC direction-finding News Sport Weather iPlayer TV Radio More

CBBC CBeebies Comedy Food History Learning Music Science Nature Local north Ireland Scotland Wales Full A Z of BBC sites

BBC links Mobile site Terms of Use About the BBC Privacy access Help Cookies Contact the BBC Parental Guidance

BBC 2014 The BBC is not accountable for the content of external sites. read more.

This page is best viewed in an up to date browser with style sheets (web page) made it possible for. While it will be straightforward to view the content moldavian girls of this page in your current browser, You will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (css) If manage to do so.

Offline Prestonaduff

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
    • hot spanish women
hot spanish women
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2020, 08:07:38 PM »
Refugees celebrate their first aussie Christmas

Zainabu plans to surprise her son with carefully selected presents, "And then we will go to a restaurant. And then we will single in spanish go to the park and he definitely will enjoy it with all the other children,

Abdul Aziz said he had a small wish list for him or her self, And a prolonged one for his mother.

"I would like a drum and a remote controlled car, But I am also fascinated with my mother, Stuff beautiful lady in spanish for my child hair, beauty products, rings and rings, he explained.

He is quickly getting the hang of what to do in an Australian Christmas.

"I'd like to outlets beach and have a swim, he said.

Rana and Dawood spent the last two years in Jordan, After taking out from Iraq, using two daughters Maryam and Sarah.

"We need to say a big thank you to Australia for giving us safety and for being such a sophisticated place, Rana exclaimed.

"Christmas will be unique this year, it might be our first summer Christmas, But most importantly, We can loosen off.

"The any holiday lights here are very beautiful. nothing like that in my country because, sufficiently, you're confident you know Iraq,

After showing up in October, The family has quickly readied their Christmas win super league title.

"We bought a Christmas tree from St Vincents a short while ago, Rana shown.

"And on holiday season Day we will go to church first, spend more time family, and definitely will eat kubba, A dish constructed with lamb and rice. (ABC southern region Qld: peter Gunders)

Schadrach and his young ones Riziki, Aaron, Rachel, And Samuel lived in a refugee camp in Malawi for 16 years before forthcoming in Toowoomba this year.

"We would celebrate with different families and many of our Christian siblings in the camp, Shadrach documented.

"I will enjoy this first Christmas australia wide. It is a popular day. it is the day God shared his gift of love with us.