Author Topic: Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Zionist Agent?  (Read 7107 times)

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Zionist Agent?
« on: May 01, 2010, 06:27:32 AM »
Yesterday, I noticed that Rense.com linked to another one of Real Zionist News (formerly Real Jew News) articles "WILL THE JEWISH BAN ON FRANKLIN GRAHAM BACKFIRE?"
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=498

Kapner, in his article, was attempting to show how it was the jews and not the Muslims who had Franklin Graham removed as a speaker at the Pentagon's upcoming National Day of Prayer Service.

Okay that's fine, however, I would expect an anti-zionist and Christian preacher as Kapner holds himself out to be, to go all the way and at the very least mention and preferably use the opportunity to outright denounce Franklin Graham as the christian-zionist reprobate that he is etc. 

Instead Kapner glowingly promotes Graham.

So I posted this comment:

Billy "Puff" Graham April 30, 2010 @ 3:29 am

Franklin Graham is a Christian-Zionist reprobate.

He never complains about the Jews and how they slaughter, at Gaza and elsewhere, fellow Christians or even innocent Muslims.

We don`t need liars like Franklin Graham influencing our military or anyone else.

I`m really surprised that you would take this opportunity to sex-up Graham rather than to denounce him.
--END--

To which Kapner responded:

Brother Nathanael April 30, 2010 @ 8:36 am

Dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham,

I did NOT report on this Graham-Pentagon speaking issue to put forth a polemic of how one denomination of Christendom might be better than the other`¦

This article was to show first of all that the DISINFO that the Jew-owned press put forth in making us all believe that the Muslims WERE BEHIND Graham`s disinvitation WAS A LIE `” that it was the Christian-Hating Jews that did it.

Secondly, I wished to point out that Jews were able to intimidate the master of global wars, Robert Gates, who crumbled before the threats of Jews.

Third, I wished to show that Christian-hating Jews Cannot and WILL NOT pursue their Christ-Hating agenda with impunity.

I admire Graham for his Christian witness and his `nerve` for stating very clearly and boldly his Christian belief.

THIS IN CLOSING: Jews DO NOT distinguish between branches of Christendom but their aim is to destroy `Christianity` in whatever form it may appear.

So long as the Jews see the name of Jesus Christ and that Name attached to a NATION`S SALVATION (this point is very important) `” then they will do all they can to DESTROY and ANNIHILATE that Holy Name with the peoples attached to it. (This is why they got an entire nation to say `Happy Holidays` INSTEAD of `Merry CHRISTmas.`

Graham does not represent himself BUT AN ENTIRE HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE that the Jews want to weaken and prevent from being a Christian influence.

You TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD this article dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham and I regret your nasty comment posted on this Holy site.

I know that people like you both with your nastiness NEVER help me financially BUT use this forum for their own ends.

And, sorry to say, people who are so narrow minded LIKE YOU BOTH so as not to see the forest for the trees, seem to come on to this forum at the outset of my articles to subvert what I am trying to put forth.

Already, in just a few hours, this article has gotten close to 3,000 hits and I have received emails APPLAUDING this article from well meaning people of all persuasions.

BUT Unfortunately, you dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham, come on here `” A FORUM THAT I HAVE MADE POSSIBLE `” to attack my purposes so as to wield your ax in a destructive way against the true import of this article.

Now I REPEAT WHAT I WROTE at the top of this Comments Section.

I AM AT WAR. I am a Street Fighting Man. I am at war with the Christian-Hating Jews.

Who Is On The Lord`s Side? Let Him or Her JOIN ME in my battle.

I cannot do this alone. I do not need polemic wielding narrow minded people like Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham to weaken my `˜call to arms` against the Christ-Hating Jews. But I need financial help NOT criticisms.

There is a DONATION FEATURE BUTTON at the Top & Bottom of This Article. Or simply Click (hardly anyone does):

[[LINK REMOVED]]

Or Donations May Be Safely Sent To:

Brother Nathanael Kapner; PO Box [[REMOVED]]; 80443.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
--END--

This is about a nutty reply if I've ever seen one.  If you notice Kapner always has his hand out begging for donations -- is the reason for that to get a list together of anti-zionist people?

Maybe I'm totally missing something here; what do you think?

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Is "Brother Nathanael Kapner" a Zionist Agent?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 06:30:02 AM »
A few marbles...?

Kapner is pretty much spot on.  He has called out Christian Zios, but that topic  that wasnt the thesis of the article but those behind it, and behind US Policy.

He doesnt want to get into Christian Faith polemics, makes sense to me, im fine with it, its divisive.

He neednt apologize or his writings or owes anything to you for penning an article.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 06:51:06 AM »
@ WaltDisney: I noticed that you posted your reply within 3 minutes of my post. There is no way you could have read everything and formed an opinion that quickly - why are you protecting Kapner?

Offline Chauncey G

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 07:06:24 AM »

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 07:27:16 AM »
If you can't trust a jew, than who can you trust.

Offline Brezo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 07:35:37 AM »
Brother Nathanael has my respect simple because he does not pussy foot around the issues. Ask him who's responsible and he will tell you its the jews. He doesnt bother using those politically correct terms like zionism, israel, khazar, etc.

His jewish upbringing gives him a unique perspective. Zio-agent or not, he and his team produces hard hitting, well cited articles. We should treat him like all the other 'truthtellers', ignore the personality and focus on the information.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 07:40:05 AM »
WaltDisney: I noticed that you posted your reply within 3 minutes of my post. There is no way you could have read everything and formed an opinion that quickly - why are you protecting Kapner?

Im a speed reader.   I read your entire post in about 25 seconds.
The only college class i had that was worth a damn.

I dont protect anyone.
I judge info, and Kapner overall has put out decent info.

Im sick of people like you trying to play editor and telling the authors what they should write.
Or others calling people shills for thei work.

USS LIBERTY Survivor Phil Tourney was  called  'disinfo' 2 days ago.
I suppose Phil willingly took part in the entire Israeli attack called the USS LIBERTY  incident and watched his friends die, so he could be called a disinfo host and authored his new book to be labeled the same.

This sight crawls with Cointel Pro agents and Zios that seek to disrupt and distract from those actually doing decent work.   Kapner, to date, is an asset in my book.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 07:59:29 AM »
If you can't trust a jew, than who can you trust.

Well said.

From what I've seen of him Brother K seems like a very very brave and righteous man.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 08:42:14 AM »
@ Chauncey G - Thanks I didn'r remember that thread. I agree with the person who said Kapner is a Borat and a "jew joke on you."

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 10:20:23 AM »
Well said.

From what I've seen of him Brother K seems like a very very brave and righteous man.

While Brother K seems like a very very brave and righteous man, is there anyone among them who does NOT believe in the Holocaust?

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 10:45:37 AM »
Brother Nathanael  RIGHT ON TARGET
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline jools

• Third Lieutenant
  • There are no good Jews.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 11:26:54 AM »
He is a Jew, NEVER TRUST ANY JEW!

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 11:29:20 AM »
Yesterday, I noticed that Rense.com linked to another one of Real Zionist News (formerly Real Jew News) articles "WILL THE JEWISH BAN ON FRANKLIN GRAHAM BACKFIRE?"
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=498

Kapner, in his article, was attempting to show how it was the jews and not the Muslims who had Franklin Graham removed as a speaker at the Pentagon's upcoming National Day of Prayer Service.

Okay that's fine, however, I would expect an anti-zionist and Christian preacher as Kapner holds himself out to be, to go all the way and at the very least mention and preferably use the opportunity to outright denounce Franklin Graham as the christian-zionist reprobate that he is etc. 

Instead Kapner glowingly promotes Graham.

So I posted this comment:

Billy "Puff" Graham April 30, 2010 @ 3:29 am

Franklin Graham is a Christian-Zionist reprobate.

He never complains about the Jews and how they slaughter, at Gaza and elsewhere, fellow Christians or even innocent Muslims.

We don`t need liars like Franklin Graham influencing our military or anyone else.

I`m really surprised that you would take this opportunity to sex-up Graham rather than to denounce him.
--END--

To which Kapner responded:

Brother Nathanael April 30, 2010 @ 8:36 am

Dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham,

I did NOT report on this Graham-Pentagon speaking issue to put forth a polemic of how one denomination of Christendom might be better than the other`¦

This article was to show first of all that the DISINFO that the Jew-owned press put forth in making us all believe that the Muslims WERE BEHIND Graham`s disinvitation WAS A LIE `” that it was the Christian-Hating Jews that did it.

Secondly, I wished to point out that Jews were able to intimidate the master of global wars, Robert Gates, who crumbled before the threats of Jews.

Third, I wished to show that Christian-hating Jews Cannot and WILL NOT pursue their Christ-Hating agenda with impunity.

I admire Graham for his Christian witness and his `nerve` for stating very clearly and boldly his Christian belief.

THIS IN CLOSING: Jews DO NOT distinguish between branches of Christendom but their aim is to destroy `Christianity` in whatever form it may appear.

So long as the Jews see the name of Jesus Christ and that Name attached to a NATION`S SALVATION (this point is very important) `” then they will do all they can to DESTROY and ANNIHILATE that Holy Name with the peoples attached to it. (This is why they got an entire nation to say `Happy Holidays` INSTEAD of `Merry CHRISTmas.`

Graham does not represent himself BUT AN ENTIRE HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE that the Jews want to weaken and prevent from being a Christian influence.

You TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD this article dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham and I regret your nasty comment posted on this Holy site.

I know that people like you both with your nastiness NEVER help me financially BUT use this forum for their own ends.

And, sorry to say, people who are so narrow minded LIKE YOU BOTH so as not to see the forest for the trees, seem to come on to this forum at the outset of my articles to subvert what I am trying to put forth.

Already, in just a few hours, this article has gotten close to 3,000 hits and I have received emails APPLAUDING this article from well meaning people of all persuasions.

BUT Unfortunately, you dear Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham, come on here `” A FORUM THAT I HAVE MADE POSSIBLE `” to attack my purposes so as to wield your ax in a destructive way against the true import of this article.

Now I REPEAT WHAT I WROTE at the top of this Comments Section.

I AM AT WAR. I am a Street Fighting Man. I am at war with the Christian-Hating Jews.

Who Is On The Lord`s Side? Let Him or Her JOIN ME in my battle.

I cannot do this alone. I do not need polemic wielding narrow minded people like Paul R and Billy `Puff` Graham to weaken my `˜call to arms` against the Christ-Hating Jews. But I need financial help NOT criticisms.

There is a DONATION FEATURE BUTTON at the Top & Bottom of This Article. Or simply Click (hardly anyone does):

[[LINK REMOVED]]

Or Donations May Be Safely Sent To:

Brother Nathanael Kapner; PO Box [[REMOVED]]; 80443.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
--END--

This is about a nutty reply if I've ever seen one.  If you notice Kapner always has his hand out begging for donations -- is the reason for that to get a list together of anti-zionist people?

Its safe to say "yes" in my opinion. I need a Jew like I need a motza ball.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 11:37:02 AM »
Im gonna quote Edgar Steele here, although I said it long before him, "Its the Jews stupid". Kapner is a Jew. Dont want him, dont need him, dont want to smell him.

There are too many so called Jew truthtellers bringing Jews in amongst us. When will they ever learn? Its like bringing in diesel fuel to put out a fire. Makes me want to puke.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »
Hes a Jew Convert.   Hes now a Christian. Orthodox,  not Zionist.

He Lived in a monastery as a Monk and now writes about Judaic Crime.

Ive not seen anything questionable in his writings,  except indictments on these people that perpetuate crime.

He gives an inside view and thats why he is valued and dangerous to them.

If Benjamin Freedman were alive today, you same people would rail against him, even though he converted to Catholicism and spoke out against them in the most critical ways.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2010, 11:46:19 AM »
Hes a Jew Convert.   Hes now a Christian. Orthodox,  not Zionist.

He Lived in a monastery as a Monk and now writes about Judaic Crime.

Ive not seen anything questionable in his writings,  except indictments on these people that perpetuate crime.

He gives an inside view and thats why he is valued and dangerous to them.

If Benjamin Freedman were alive today, you same people would rail against him, even though he converted to Catholicism and spoke out against them in the most critical ways.

I need Benji like I need a Jew telling me to buy bagels. Just because he says some truth doesnt mean Im going to trust him. Satans kids are vicious liars. Excuse me, forgive me, pardon me, but even if there was a Jew to be trusted I wouldnt. Its why they were thrown out of all those silly Christian countries, member? Nope, we always say "its not all those Yhids, this one here is good". The next thing you know the roads all have tolls on them and the food is stamped by them. Kapner is a marrano, dont even try to tell me different. I dont trust Jews, none of em and I have have every reason in the world. Its not all them Palestinians or Germans or Vietnamese or Iraqi's or etc... etc..., but we went to war against them. I dont want this freak on my side stabbing my people in the back. When it comes to Jews I say "Just say no".

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 11:51:43 AM »
Youre entitled to think and feel that way, and I think  better safe than sorry is fine.

But how do you think  the TALMUD ever got exposed To the Catholic Church in the 1100-1200s, and later burnings took place, in Catholic lands controlled by the Monarchs with these same Jews expelled?
By brave Converts, laypeople and Rabbis that Converted and confessed.  
There were genuine conversions.  Bobby Fisher also comes to mind. Or Freedman.

Despite your skepticism, there are honest, good and righteous people in all faiths, creeds and colors, including Jews.  
Ive seen 1 piece by Kapner out of dozens and dozens, 2 sentences that I questioned in a few years of his work, and it dealt with Rockefeller, he doesnt think he is a Jew.  
Otherwise, he has named names and movements unabashedly and has done some excellent work, imo.

The biggest mistake The Church ever made was Forced Conversions but they truly didnt have all the answers, different Popes had difference ideas as to how to keep their flock safe.  It backfired.
Thats how they infiltrated.
 They were better off, keeping them in ghettos and letting them practice their Vile Faith on their own.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
Interesting read....

http://www.mjaa.org/site/News2?news_iv_ctrl=1021&cmd=articles&page=NewsArticle&security=1&id=6417&start=10

Once a Jew, always a Jew?
Thursday, September 10, 2009
By: Jerusalem Institute for Justice

"Even if a Jew were to (renounce his Judaism), and even if every Christian priest in the world were to baptize such Jew into Christianity, he would remain a Jew."

Interestingly, the above quote is taken not from Messianic Jewish literature, but from a ruling handed down by a rabbinic court in Israel. The rabbinic court system has a reputation for being all over the map regarding many issues, and there is no matter which brings this phenomenon to light more clearly than the issue of conversion to Judaism. A new report recently issued by the `Itim` NGO has shed new light on the flawed nature of the orthodox-dominated conversion process in Israel according to the report, conversions dropped some twenty percent in 2008; moreover, the conversion system is marred among other things by conflicting rabbinic opinions and unjust conversion annulments.

The statistics paint an interesting picture. Just 5,321 conversions were performed in 2008, as opposed to 7,280 in 2007. The crucial demographic of new immigrants from the Former Soviet Union saw a drop of some twenty percent, with less than 1,000 people successfully completing conversion in 2008. This may set back by several centuries the hopes of fully integrating the hundreds of thousands of Soviet Jewish descendants who are not recognized as Jews in Israel. Similarly, almost thirty percent less immigrants from Ethiopia converted during the same period.

During 2008, rabbinical courts attempted to annul a number of completed conversions for unjust and even ludicrous reasons. For example, a court in Jerusalem invalidated a conversion because the convert`s father was a Reform rabbi. In another case, a court in Ashdod unilaterally decided that certain rabbis in the rabbinic conversion establishment (of which said court is a part) were `unqualified` to perform conversions and consequently annulled a conversion previously conducted.

Perhaps most outrageous of all, however, are the conflicting rabbinic opinions cited in the report. Even though conversion annulments are regular, several justices at the highest rabbinic level believe that a conversion can never be annulled. According to a decision of Justices Brali, Tzarfati, and Bass:

`In the world of Hebrew jurisprudence there is no force capable of changing a Jew`¦
    into a gentile. Even if the Jew were to desire this, and even if every Christian priest in
    the world were to baptize such Jew into Christianity, he would remain a Jew. Moreover,
    if a convert to Judaism wishes to deny his Judaism, he will not be able to do so and
    return to his previous faith. He is and will always remain a Jew, and there is no way in
    the world to take this away from him.`

Many Messianic Jews would undoubtedly concur. Ironically, Orthodox parties in the Knesset have consistently ignored rabbinic opinion when it suits their purposes in other words, when they lobby for legislation aimed at delegitimizing those who do not conform to their radical worldview. The Law of Return, for example, was amended in 1970 by a coalition of religious parties to state that a Jew who has `changed his religion` may not immigrate.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 12:04:55 PM »
In order to get in you have to sell your own out. Jews do it all the time. The truth is Im done with Jews I want them all gone. I dont even want to have a Jew trial. I want them all gone. I want it over. Here we are bombing Afghani's, Iraqi's before. These Jews need to be bombed- period. Thats my belief, thats my opinion. Enough is enough. I dont like Jews whether they say they're Christians or Muslims or anything. I dont trust them. Its too late for me.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2010, 12:09:20 PM »
Abe Foxman was baptised and it doesnt make a difference to me. If God wants to trust these people he can, he knows if they can be trusted, I dont and Im not willing to sacrifice one finger nail for their trust. Yes, I copied fatboy Sharon, but I its for the opposite reasons.