Author Topic: One Hell of a True Rant  (Read 5908 times)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: One Hell of a True Rant
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
Very good rant,I enjoyed it and feel much the same...However, at the root of the problem is the consumerist 'god' and all those who bow down before the idol...See, man doesn't believe in God, thinks the whole universe is just some impersonal machine, so he makes the machine a 'god'...But what kind of life is that, being a cog in a machine?..Hell, what woman needs a man when a machine can 'work better'?...What a world!

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »
the root of the problem is the consumerist 'god'

Yeah, then I guess all these movie scripts where some bitch plays the lead female protagonist is just a coincidence then?  Go back in time and look at the media and how it progressed.  You're saying that wasn't all approved then by the rabbis?  It just worked out that way, huh?

And I suppose next you're going to tell me that j-ws are only motivated by money.  Maybe they thought it would help boost the bottom line a little more when they wrote "Love means never having to say you're sorry"?

I'm sorry but you are not going to convince me that the social progression was accidental or natural.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

The article is true for the women who have fallen for the jew-brainwashing that women have to live their lives like men live theirs, or else the women are being horribly deprived.   

And to trap these women further in the lies of feminism, the jews bought for women the same preferential treatment that the jews had bought for themselves.   What women once saw as push for equal treatment is now turned into a sense of entitlement to preferential treatment.

And, of course, the whole reason behind all this is to destroy white society.  All the sick, evil jews can do is destroy, justified by the insane, evil-is-good teachings of their Talmud.
\

Someone here gets it!
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »
Hey, I get it!
I'm just pissed about it.
These memes have adversely affected many many people whom I know and care about.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 04:38:51 PM »
Hey, I get it!
I'm just pissed about it.
These memes have adversely affected many many people whom I know and care about.

I suffer daily watching the effects on women all around me.

Planet earth is an insane carnage house of kosher stupidity.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »
Sounds like you've bought into the trap too.

Hardly, I'm not someone dressing up like a rabbi and thinking all is good in the mens club scene. Your imagined world never existed, like Reagans return to 'Leave it to Beaver' land.

While you're onto the "trap" excuse, who of you and me watches their propaganda movies? I don't think I've ever watched a Mel Gibson (I know he is playing the outsider) or Swartengagger flick all the way through. So how could I be brought into their influence when I don't tune in.

Someone talks of having his meals cooked for him. I can whip up a real good stir fry with a fridge and pantry raid, or give me a few hot coals and I'll char anything up, with tricks learned from real men from Guam. This western ideal of the woman doing the cooking, seems like the lazy drunks way rather than a food lovers way. Oh right, the man-hunter trip,,, but you are not in the middle of the woods now are you? Do you chop up you fire wood for the winter? Those days are gone. How many of your meals are from the microwave? At least I can cook my food with power failures in progress, how many women, let alone other men can.

One of the "leaders" of the womans ERA movement was a Gloria Steinham(sp?), as it turns out is a cia plant. Can you get a more man oriented organization than that?
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline luki

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »
This article inspires me to cook a great meal for my man....... and give him a foot massage while he watches UFC.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »
Hey, take it easy...
Okay, you can cook.  That's cool.
What are you saying anyway?

All I'm saying is that American women *do* have a problem (and the cause is kosher).  It doesn't help matters when people say things like "yeah but women should be 'strong' and not stoop to cooking or making their man happy".

Great.
Again, what you are trying to say exactly.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
Yeah, then I guess all these movie scripts where some bitch plays the lead female protagonist is just a coincidence then?  Go back in time and look at the media and how it progressed.  You're saying that wasn't all approved then by the rabbis?  It just worked out that way, huh?

And I suppose next you're going to tell me that j-ws are only motivated by money.  Maybe they thought it would help boost the bottom line a little more when they wrote "Love means never having to say you're sorry"?

I'm sorry but you are not going to convince me that the social progression was accidental or natural.

We're both saying the same thing in a different way...

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »
We're both saying the same thing in a different way...

Sorry, I'm just being angry...  but it's not at the women.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »
This is indeed a hell of a true rant. I am old enough and I have been fortunate to have found a partner (or was it the other way around) and married just before Feminism spread it's tentacles. I am certainly concerned for my grandchildren.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
It's not the women's fault they are socially-grounded creatures who follow the social herd and are being socially-engineered by the j-ws, other than for being stupid enough to buy into it all.

Precisely.

Plus, the advent of the birth control pill assured fewer white children and the ability to screw every Tom, Dick and Harry. Social engineering at it's finest.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »
I've always had a question for all those old school men that feel a womans place is to shut up, make the food, keep the house clean, and mix the drinks. Do you really enjoy each others company?

Ugk -- I know a lot of them, that's for sure.

There is nothing wrong with helping each other on the domestic front, it allows for more quality together, during and after all chores are done, plus, it allows for more time to spend with the kids. 

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2009, 12:39:36 PM »
And, of course, the whole reason behind all this is to destroy white society.  All the sick, evil jews can do is destroy, justified by the insane, evil-is-good teachings of their Talmud.

Very valid points... Jacawaro.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
- One Hell of a True Rant
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
"Again, what you are trying to say exactly."

What I am saying is the "old way" was as much a fantasy of standards as todays ways are. Sure the woman could stay in the home, raising the kids, cooking the dinner for the bread winner coming home, and there never was a divorce or a happy mailman on the route. The 'leave it to beaver' days never existed, it was just the same jew inspired fantasy script which some people actually think was reality.

As I've said to another woman hater recently, you do not get the attention because you are 1) using the wrong bait 2) fishing in the wrong pond.

If you go outside the borders for a date, don't be surprised if she has alterior motives like getting into the country then bailing out on you. I suppose what the male chauvanist needs to do these days is make it much harder to get that divorce. Afterall, most vows in marriage say things along the lines of "until death do we part". It is far too easy to make big statements and promisses to get the presents or the bonus, with no one holding you to them.

A few simple suggestions for the lonely male,,, stop going to a bar to look for a mate. Learn how to speak to a woman as an equal human and not some strange animal you need a translator for, or as some conquest to beat.

Have I done something wrong,, ex girlfriends still stop by or call even years after 'the break up'. That blew the mind of one idiot that thought he was gods gift to women, and he thought he knew everything about how to play the game,,, he was consistantly lonely and constantly looking. Maybe your target ideal mate is the problem,,, she does not exist except in the fantasy of your mind, or of the book [ or magazine stapled page, or movie...]. And just in case, I am not some feminate male,, what do they call them,, ah metromale. I am far from that stereotype here, closer to a biker type without the meth and the bike.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2011, 10:02:44 PM »
old school Marriage = learning to love , give, commit and overcome obstacles and differences

modern may marriage - lust , tax benefit and at the first sign of trouble pop a happy pill and run for your lawyer.

If parents no longer learn how to give they can only learn their kids to take.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
old school Marriage = learning to love , give, commit and overcome obstacles and differences

modern day marriage - lust , tax benefit and at the first sign of trouble pop a happy pill and run for your lawyer.

If parents no longer learn how to give they can only trach their kids to take.

We taught our kids by example, and with pride I can say it worked well. When I look at my grand kids, I know we did something right.   :)  (Not bragging just happy to be able to share it.)