Author Topic: USS LIBERTY HOUR  (Read 2454 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
USS LIBERTY HOUR
« on: September 25, 2009, 05:50:11 PM »
Surprise, surprise

It was hosted by my relative Mark Glenn and Liberty Survivor-Phil Tourney.

RBN cancelled the Show. Per the Director Stadtmiller..who stabbed them both in the back.

He said, the USS Liberty wasnt worth discussing anymore.

Mark was let go from his writing job at American Free Press 2 weeks ago. His writing was hard hitting.

Liberty Hour radio show featured guests from Cynthia McKinney, Gravel, to CIA veteran Ray McGovern et al

Mark has 9 kids. 
This is complete F*CKING Horsh*t. Sell Out Stadtmiller.

Piper and Glen are the only 2 real radio hosts they have, and both have excellent insight, and Im not biased.
Piper is all they have left.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Chewbacca

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Re: USS LIBERTY HOUR
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »
I asked Stadstinkel why he had so many Jews on his program like whats his name, the money Jew, Schiff and that lying kike Celente and he responded with..."what are ya gonna do kill all the Jews?" Typical jew response. No, but killing all the Muslims, Germans, white Russians, Vietnamese, Chinese etc... is ok with him.

I dont want to have to kill them all, but if need be I guess I have to.
"and the land stank." Exodus 8:14

Offline Judson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 03:48:04 AM »
Michael Piper has a new book called " The New Babylon" which is right on target .. it probably won't make the New York Times best seller list of Politicially Correct garble, but it tells it like it is.
‘Even if you didn’t do it, we don’t want you to do it again’

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 05:18:45 AM »
The Liberty Hour hosted by Mark ad Phil is one of the most widely listened to shows on RBN...or was

It is being replaced by a washout up football player dealing with ...finance

I kid you not.

The Liberty doesnt matter, 911 doesnt matter, more war for Israel doesnt matter.

They will land on their feet and have had 6 other radio show offers.

Coincidentally, Mark and Phil have a Book On the USS LIBERTY that is about to be released.

Smell the Bagels?
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 07:58:43 AM »
Coincidentally, Mark and Phil have a Book On the USS LIBERTY that is about to be released.

Smell the Bagels?

I smell something. But it's not bagels.

Does anyone have a link to the show?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 08:01:54 AM »
I was rather devastated by Phil Tourney's goodbye words... and Piper's lack of empathy, or so it seemed. I would have expected a stronger stand from Piper but then he was idiotic enough to back Thorn against Bollyn. I really didn't listen to him much but did catch that segment.

We talk about a nation divided, we lament it daily yet here is yet more division. Are there that many truth seekers out there that John would set the few against each other once again?

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »
"The Liberty doesnt matter, 911 doesnt matter, more war for Israel doesnt matter."

On the contrary ... the more war for Israel matters above all else, whereas the others are to be forgotten.

A total lack of a viable public debate, or the delivery of any real message to congress critters about all those perks they skim off of the perpetual 'aid' package ... now there's more of a doesn't-matter-what ... vacuum.
don't eat yellow snow

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »
I was being saracastic, Mallard.
Sorry I didnt indicate it.
Of course it matters...Matters more than anything else we have.  THose that dont learn from history...

The Rabbinical News Network, or RBN has lost a listener. And Supporter.
They got to Stadtmiller. he was arrested a few months back, BS charges. Im sure a 'deal' was made.
Glenn and Tourneys Liberty book and high radio ratings, is scaring them.

The Liberty Hour Radio Program Cancelled From Republic Broadcasting Network
Published September 26, 2009 Uncategorized 15 Comments

After 18 months on the air, RBN chief John Stadtmiller has cancelled the one and only radio program`“`The Liberty Hour``“dedicated to discussing and exposing Israel`s deliberate attack on the USS Liberty 42 years ago. The program featured as one of the hosts Phil Tourney, survivor of that attack.

Shortly after its debut, the program quickly moved up the ranks in popularity. As characterized by RBN chief John Stadtmiller in a recent conversation, it ranked up there `near the top` in terms of ratings.

Yesterday, September 25, 2009, Stadtmiller called me, one of the hosts of the program to announce it had been cancelled and replaced with another program to be hosted by an ex-Dallas Cowboys football player who will be discussing `money issues.` When the idea of dividing the 2 hour program up into 2 1-hour shows was introduced by yours truly, it was rejected. When I pressed him further as to why he had made this decision, his demeanor became immediately aggressive and somewhat hostile, justifying his decision by saying, and I quote`“

`The Liberty thing happened, what, 40 years ago? We`ve said everything about it that needs to be said and this is my network and I`˜ll make the decisions around here`.

Knowing there was nothing more to be said, I simply responded with `Your decision is your decision, John. I`ll let Phil know about this and let the chips fall where they may.`

At this point surmising what has taken place doesn`t require a Phd in investigatory skills. To entirely excise one of the more listened-to programs on the network dealing with the Liberty and how it relates to current issues with another program completely unrelated, added with Statdmiller`s comments about the Liberty issue means one thing`“pressure has obviously been put on him to silence what is one of the most dangerous stories with regards to the powers-that-be and their plans for`“not just America, but indeed the world.

Rest assured Phil and I will find another venue for our program, including the possibility of a Podcast. We wish to thank everyone out there for all their support of our program over the last 18 months.

In closing, it can be assumed that in places such as the ADL, JDL, American Jewish Committee, JINSA and other organizations dedicated to the destruction of America, the news that this radio show has been cancelled must have been received warmly.

Is it any wonder we can`t get a handle on fixing our country when we have people in our own camp shooting us down and doing the dirty work of the enemy?

Mark Glenn

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 06:20:20 PM »
The USS Liberty? It's a dead subject.
...............................gelignite- Nolajbs

Like the Holocaust?

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »
On the contrary ... the more war for Israel matters above all else, whereas the others are to be forgotten

It is time for the people to wake up. I distribute these cards to help the process:

WE CONTROL AMERICA
`EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME
 AMERICA WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT...
I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR:
DON`T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL.
 WE THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA,
 AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT.`

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.
Note: The above statement has been censored from all Jewish controlled media.

NOTICE
     These three countries are a threat to the security of ISRAEL
     and must be DESTABILIZED.
       1.  IRAQ
    1. 2.  IRAN
     2. 3.  SYRIA
  3. JORDAN
       ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS
     (The Israeli Foreign Legion)

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
bring the
ISRAELI FOREIGN LEGION
home!

Offline solmax

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
Stadtmiller is replacing Mark Glenn and Phil Tourney with an ex-Dallas Cowboy talking money issues!?  How appropriate that the name Dallas comes from the Hebrew letter Dalet.

Dalet represents lowliness and the consciousness of possessing nothing of one's own. As a door Dalet also symbolically represents the choice to open ourselves to the hope of our dreams or to remain closed off and alienated.
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2009, 07:35:58 AM »
I lisntened to the replacement show last night.

Im not going to knock the host, he did nothing wrong..but it offers little to nothing at this juncture, given where we are.

I told Piper...2 shows help keep me sane.  His and Marks. On Occasion..DBS
And A few websites, help keep me sane...Judicial Inc, Rense, WRH and Maynards Blog.

THis is the last thing we the people needed
GRanted Mark and Phil will have another show, offers are coming in...they have books and podcasts coming out but Stadtmillers comments to Mark are what is in question.

RBN, aside from Mark and Piper is about worthless.
I listened a shill last night..Eric Shine 10pm est...blame everything on the 'Germans' and "Royals'
I want to chocke this guy through the damn microphone.

As the song goes:
Shills to the left of me, Judaic Apologists to the right...here I am, stuck in the Synagogue with you.