Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 6839 times)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
Quote from: laconas on Yesterday at 08:02:34 PM
A Marine veteran back in the in the 1970's told me the same thing. I thought it was true then and I still believe it.

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3752533,00.html

IAF general crashes during flight school training

Hanan Greenberg Published:    07.27.09, 00:44 / Israel News

IAI pilots' course cadets recently witnessed living proof that even experienced pilots make mistakes. Maj. Gen. (res.) Gil Regev, the course's flight coach, slammed into a building while taxiing a "Tzukit" training jet on the ground.

No one was injured in the incident, but the jet's wing was damaged as a result. The aircraft has been sent for maintenance repairs.

The incident, which took place at the flight school, became the talk of the day on Hatzerim Air Force Base, not so much for the damage caused to the plane, but for the fact that the embarrassing hitch happened to Regev, a legendary fighter pilot who felled two enemy planes during the Yom Kippur War.

The J-ws who attacked the USS Liberty didn't sink her, if that's any indication of their skill level at that time. So yes, the important operations against the the Arabs in 67 and 73 were manned by American and Brit mercs.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline ChrisPDX

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 10:31:53 PM »
The J-ws who attacked the USS Liberty didn't sink her, if that's any indication of their skill level at that time. So yes, the important operations against the the Arabs in 67 and 73 were manned by American and Brit mercs.

You seem to twist things around like a typical schizophrenic Jew would. Or I should say, an Israeli. Israeli people are fucking nutz! The worst beast I have even witnessed on this planet in my 44 years. Jews destroy everything that is good in this world, typically. Brainwashed, then become sick people.
!
Boo!

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 01:57:28 AM »
Interesting incident, the attack on the USS Liberty, tragic of course for those that lost their lives and those US seamen who were traumatised.

What I know about it is that it was just a part of a huge operation - the 1967 war - that was orchestrated by the Anglo-American Establishment. It was Suez Crisis 2, a British-American operation to regime-change Egypt.

The shitty little Israeli Airforce did not heroically take out the Egyptian airforce. That was done by the RAF and former USAF and USN pilots of "Air America" operating out of Israel (RAF pilots shipped via Cyprus). RAF Vulcans bombed Egyptian ground forces and RAF pilots carrying Isreali IDs flew missions from Israel in unmarked US planes. The Israelies were totally paranoid.

Lyndon B Johnson was the front man for the architects of the Jewish Neo-Con phenomenon in the USA.

M-Theory

From WhatReallyHappened:Jul 21 21:01

US House commemorates Jewish bombing, but not USS Liberty attack by Israel

By: mytrueword

Tags:
COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS/PROPAGANDA
HIDDEN HISTORY
ISRAEL
WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
WHITE HOUSE

House passes AMIA attack commemoration

July 21, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) -- The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously passed a resolution commemorating the 15th anniversary of the Buenos Aires Jewish community center bombing.
The resolution condemning the July 18, 1994 attack on the AMIA center urges Argentina to continue to investigate the crime ....
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/ussliberty.html
On June 8, 1967, 34 American servicemen were killed and 174 were wounded during an Israeli attack on the USS Liberty. According to former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer, `Those men were then betrayed and left to die by our own government.` The survivors are still awaiting justice. >>

Hi, M-Theory. Good to see you here and also on YouTube. :) Saw your two music videos on What Pi Sounds Like:

youtube.com/watch?v=HocZ4ukwyT0&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=fNq8g49PLsc&feature=related

Very impressive. I liked this one, too, by JofreyQuintanar:

Sounds Of Pi - Human
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HWMIxPJsg&feature=related

And this one by jackbarbara:

YouTube - LF Review
youtube.com/watch?v=0B0L_XOtJbk&NR=1

Hoping to see you around more often.

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 05:55:08 AM »

Fetch (not fletch? my dyslexia I guess) handles it with ease.

I was talking about theFetch:

On LF however, the was also a 'Fletch'. No dyslexia, SS. [smile]

I did notice there was a Fletch there.  I was always and only "The Fetch" at LF.

Only sites that railroad me out get me under secondary and tertiary reincarnations...:)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:05:18 AM by LoneWolf »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 07:34:17 AM »
Only sites that railroad me out get me under secondary and tertiary reincarnations...  :)

I did not know...
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »
Hi GreyL,

the following links don't work for me, would you have titles?

Hi, M-Theory. Good to see you here and also on YouTube.  :)
Saw your two music videos on What Pi Sounds Like:

youtube.com/watch?v=HocZ4ukwyT0&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=fNq8g49PLsc&feature=related

Very impressive. I liked this one, too, by JofreyQuintanar:

Sounds Of Pi - Human
youtube.com/watch?v=e7HWMIxPJsg&feature=related

And this one by jackbarbara:

YouTube - LF Review
youtube.com/watch?v=0B0L_XOtJbk&NR=1
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 07:57:19 AM »
Hi again, M_Theory. Nice to have you around again.

Is that Alec Guinness as George Smiley in your new avatar?
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
Hi, sushi. The paths work for me by copying them into the browser where http://www. is appended to the front of them after pushing enter or clicking Go to get there. I'm listing them activated but without being anonymoused because that usually makes YouTubes unviewable for me so I suppose it does for others too. Sometimes it's just more convenient to post the paths deactivated than to locate the anonymouse one to attach to them but the reason I've quit using it since this thread is because of the risque ads that started appearing inside the box. Anyway, here are the linked paths that should work now. You might want to turn the volume down a bit on the first 2, though, and they take some seconds for the audio to start:

What Pi Sounds Like by mtheory00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HocZ4ukwyT0&feature=related

What Pi Sounds Like V2 by mtheory00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNq8g49PLsc&feature=related

Sounds Of Pi - Human by JofreyQuintanar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HWMIxPJsg&feature=related

YouTube - LF Review by jackbarbara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0L_XOtJbk&NR=1

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »
Hi, sushi. The paths work for me by copying them into the browser where http://www. is appended to the front of them after pushing enter or clicking Go to get there. I'm listing them activated but without being anonymoused because that usually makes YouTubes unviewable for me so I suppose it does for others too. Sometimes it's just more convenient to post the paths deactivated than to locate the anonymouse one to attach to them but the reason I've quit using it since this thread is because of the risque ads that started appearing inside the box. Anyway, here are the linked paths that should work now. You might want to turn the volume down a bit on the first 2, though, and they take some seconds for the audio to start:

What Pi Sounds Like by mtheory00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HocZ4ukwyT0&feature=related

What Pi Sounds Like V2 by mtheory00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNq8g49PLsc&feature=related

So that's what Pi sounds like - neat, but you are correct about the
volume.

These links worked clicking into it them from your post, on this page.
I usually have no problem using Google. ~ I just tried it again, same
message 'Your search did not match any documents'. Strange, huh?

Sounds Of Pi - Human by JofreyQuintanar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HWMIxPJsg&feature=related

Very well done...

YouTube - LF Review by jackbarbara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0L_XOtJbk&NR=1

LOL - Ah yes, I still have that one...   ;D

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 12:44:28 PM »
but without being anonymoused because that usually makes YouTubes unviewable for me so I suppose it does for others too.

Me too. I simply go to the yt http and hilite all to the home side and delete.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 12:48:19 PM »
I didn't get the sound of Pi, I thought it would be mono-toned. I'm at a loss how he derived the sound(s) from a never ending number to the lesser side of the decimal.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »
I didn't get the sound of Pi, I thought it would be mono-toned. I'm at a loss how he derived the sound(s) from a never ending number to the lesser side of the decimal.

SS, that makes two of us....

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 11:05:02 AM »
These links worked clicking into it them from your post, on this page.
I usually have no problem using Google. ~ I just tried it again, same
message 'Your search did not match any documents'. Strange, huh?

I've been having trouble with Google lately too. Yesterday, I couldn't access rys2sense.com from any links that were listed for it there but could from Yahoo! and earlier today I got this 403 Forbidden message that I couldn't search for the World Net Daily site:

We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
  To continue searching, please type the characters you see below: >>

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »

Would be cool if he could give us a music lesson about it.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »
Perhaps removing all cookies will help, I have not done that for a long time.

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 05:47:45 PM »
Perhaps removing all cookies will help,

Not for this site:

The web address you entered is not available
You were trying to go to www.rys2sense.com

I can get there no problem from Yahoo!

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 06:06:30 PM »
It looks like one does not have to do a hell of a lot to become 'legendary' in the jew vernacular.

Some jews don't think that during their murder sprees. 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »
Not for this site:

The web address you entered is not available
You were trying to go to www.rys2sense.com

I can get there no problem from Yahoo!

It works, I got it, thanks. :-)) I'll take a closer look at the site after my grand kids go back to school.

I meant clearing out cookies in general. I have copied all my important links and keep them in a folder.

Offline GreyLmist

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 07:00:54 PM »
It's Google that the site can't be accessed from and the path was automatically linked here but it wasn't activated in the error message. Here's a link to one of the site owner's chalkboard videos that might be a "reason" why it's being blocked:

Israel in 3 minutes
http://www. [remove this spacing to activate the path] youtube.com/watch?v=pEmroxEixwU