Author Topic: Hello Again  (Read 6821 times)

Offline M_Theory

• Private
    • View Profile
Hello Again
« on: July 25, 2009, 08:08:55 AM »
Hello Again. Long time since I have communicated with some familiar names I see still keeping things up here since LF went down.

How are you all doing?

M-Theory

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:47 AM »
Greetings. 

There is a certain demographic here that could be called ahem "hate mongers." There are some interlopers from the other side.  ;)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 08:35:36 AM »
Hello M_Theory,

Welcome back! Where have yo been? I have sure missed you. :)

Edited to add: I like your other Avatar better:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:12:35 PM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »
Greetings. 

There is a certain demographic here that could be called ahem "hate mongers." There are some interlopers from the other side.  ;)

That's true for any forum, but we can usually to separate the wheat from the chaff.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 08:46:38 AM »
I am probably chaff please don't tase me Sush.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 09:12:30 AM »
I am probably chaff please don't tase me Sush.

LOL... I only 'tase' when I am dead certain.  8)

Offline M_Theory

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »
The other Avatar is better looking than Alec Guiness, but in reality I am better looking than both.

Interesting incident, the attack on the USS Liberty, tragic of course for those that lost their lives and those US seamen who were traumatised.

What I know about it is that it was just a part of a huge operation - the 1967 war - that was orchestrated by the Anglo-American Establishment. It was Suez Crisis 2, a British-American operation to regime-change Egypt.

The shitty little Israeli Airforce did not heroically take out the Egyptian airforce. That was done by the RAF and former USAF and USN pilots of "Air America" operating out of Israel (RAF pilots shipped via Cyprus). RAF Vulcans bombed Egyptian ground forces and RAF pilots carrying Isreali IDs flew missions from Israel in unmarked US planes. The Israelies were totally paranoid.

Lyndon B Johnson was the front man for the architects of the Jewish Neo-Con phenomenon in the USA.

M-Theory

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 03:53:15 PM »
The other Avatar is better looking than Alec Guiness, but in reality I am better looking than both.

LOL, prove it.  :P (mine is real)

Interesting incident, the attack on the USS Liberty, tragic of course for those that lost their lives and those US seamen who were traumatised.

What I know about it is that it was just a part of a huge operation - the 1967 war - that was orchestrated by the Anglo-American Establishment. It was Suez Crisis 2, a British-American operation to regime-change Egypt.

I watched that war on TV, on my deck at the lake. There were no embedded journalists then.
     I don't remember much of the details.

The shitty little Israeli Airforce did not heroically take out the Egyptian airforce. That was done by the RAF and former USAF and USN pilots of "Air America" operating out of Israel (RAF pilots shipped via Cyprus). RAF Vulcans bombed Egyptian ground forces and RAF pilots carrying Isreali IDs flew missions from Israel in unmarked US planes. The Israelies were totally paranoid.

They still are. Of course 'Gelignite' (also former LF poster) denies everything and theFetch keeps
     faithfully beating him up.

Lyndon B Johnson was the front man for the architects of the Jewish Neo-Con phenomenon in the USA.

M-Theory

LBJ. another useful tool! Not much has changed, except they have become a lot more brazen.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

A Marine veteran back in the in the 1970's told me the same thing. I thought it was true then and I still believe it.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 07:04:33 PM »
and those US seamen who were traumatised.

Twice! First by a "friends" attack, then by the commanders covering up that shitty little countries attack.

They still are. Of course 'Gelphishie' (also former LF poster) denies everything and theFetch keeps
     faithfully beating him up.

Fetch (not fletch? my dyslexia I guess) handles it with ease.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »
What avitar did you use at LF? As long as I picked one, I'm keeping it as long as Lemmy has no problems.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 07:51:30 PM »
Hey M-Theory, good to hear from ya'...interesting post esp how you refer to it as Suez Crisis 2...the first one is never publicized in the USA, wouldn't have heard about it except for LaRouche.  LBJ was a "cosmopolitan" crook, even as a child I could sense something was not right about him...but the current ranks of LBJ apologists (incl Oliver Stone of the JFK movie) insist LBJ was a good guy who was just forced into supporting Vietnam (& by extension, one would assume, Israel).

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Twice! First by a "friends" attack, then by the commanders covering up that shitty little countries attack.

The Israeli forces attacked with full knowledge that this was an American ship and lied about it.
      Survivors have been forbidden for 40 years to tell their story under oath to the American public.
      The USS Liberty Memorial web site tells their story and is dedicated to the memory of the 34 brave
      men who died.

I don't know the details about the USS Liberty as intimately as you all do. I did not not realize that these
survivors could not tell their stories for 40 long years. That alone tells us a great deal. The truth was
simply VERBOTEN!

Fetch (not fletch? my dyslexia I guess) handles it with ease.

I was talking about theFetch:

On LF however, the was also a 'Fletch'. No dyslexia, SS. [smile]

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 08:14:54 PM »
Don't you remember his old avatar (the one I posted) above?

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 09:50:57 PM »
Hello Again. Long time since I have communicated with some familiar names I see still keeping things up here since LF went down.

How are you all doing?

M-Theory

Wow!  What a nice familiar face.  Things are well here and I believe you dropped a coy comment at the IO?  Good to see you.  I know that after the fall of LF, my time spent posting has been drastically curtailed in favor of other pursuits.  Hope things are still well with you in this meltdown....

Offline ChrisPDX

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

How are you all doing?

M-Theory

A blast from the past! 

Good to hear from you again.

I just became a regular again too....I check in now almost every nite, instead of monthly.
Boo!

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »
Congratulations, M.   You found us.

libertyforum.org
don't eat yellow snow

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 12:49:05 AM »
No I didn't recognize it.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »
A Marine veteran back in the in the 1970's told me the same thing. I thought it was true then and I still believe it.

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3752533,00.html

IAF general crashes during flight school training

Hanan Greenberg Published:    07.27.09, 00:44 / Israel News

IAI pilots' course cadets recently witnessed living proof that even experienced pilots make mistakes. Maj. Gen. (res.) Gil Regev, the course's flight coach, slammed into a building while taxiing a "Tzukit" training jet on the ground.

No one was injured in the incident, but the jet's wing was damaged as a result. The aircraft has been sent for maintenance repairs.

The incident, which took place at the flight school, became the talk of the day on Hatzerim Air Force Base, not so much for the damage caused to the plane, but for the fact that the embarrassing hitch happened to Regev, a legendary fighter pilot who felled two enemy planes during the Yom Kippur War.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »
a legendary fighter pilot who felled two enemy planes during the Yom Kippur War.

It looks like one does not have to do a hell of a lot to become 'legendary' in the jew vernacular.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce