Author Topic: A reflection on the anniversary of the attack against the USS Liberty  (Read 9202 times)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: A reflection on the anniversary of the attack against the USS Liberty
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
Gentiles are programmed differently... deviousness is not systematically programmed into us from childhood.

Under the current preempted events, the final stages of the Judeo 9/11 Sovietization of the US, it wouldn't surprise that sometime in the near future, even questioning the USS Liberty Incident will be considered an extremist activity and become illegal.

I can't help thinking... a real time taste of what Jesus Christ was up against.

Well, with that said, may truth prevail... the changing of the tides is overdue.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
Good reply. :-)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »
Thanks SushiGirl,

After I posted it, I wasn't sure if I should have.  I am glad that I did then : ))

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2009, 09:45:41 PM »
Thanks SushiGirl,

After I posted it, I wasn't sure if I should have.  I am glad that I did then : ))

It was because of this statement, which is I think true:

''Gentiles are programmed differently... deviousness is not systematically programmed into us from childhood.''
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 07:39:32 AM »
Ennes' belief was not unreasonable, it was based on what he knew first-hand.

Of what, exactly, do you think the Inquiry transcript is comprised besides first-hand accounts from the sailors who were on board (and who, unlike Ennes, were above decks for the duration of the attack)?

Is it so unreasonable that a person could form an opinion along these lines, based upon such testimony?

You seem to think so when it suits you, and then other times you don't.

Your interminable appeals amount to "that evidence wasn't presented in the Navy forum, therefore it's a lie."

Doesn't work, Jelly.

That's not what I've been saying. I'm simply noting the wide discrepancy between what has been published on various Web sites regarding this incident (e.g., the duration of the attack) and what has been testified in Court by those who were there.

And for this I've been called a liar.

In any event, there is plenty of "evidence [that] wasn't presented in the Navy forum" upon which I heavily rely, such as the transcript of UHF communications between the attacking pilots and their controllers, wherein the Israeli planes were ordered to "leave her" when they began reading English characters off the hull.

Kidd's statements are self-incriminating, which makes them admissible when presented by someone who witnessed those statements.

Very well... I will defer to your legal knowledge on the point. But it's only admissible insofar as Isaac Kidd is, decidedly, unavailable for comment. He obviously can't be called into Court to refute it (and thus underscore the record of his public statements on this matter, which tell an altogether different story than is contained in Boston's affidavit). Also, I think that someone else besides you or me is gonna have to decide whether Kidd's alleged statements are so "incriminating" as to meet the standard. And then a jury is gonna have to decide to what extent Boston's allegations as to Kidd's utterances are credible.

Best of luck with that.

Then you're wasting your and everybody else's time, because that's the only issue that's meaningful.

I'm not interested in what you think is "meaningful", Windy. I'm arguing the point that I'm arguing, and not some other point contained in your fertile imagination.

And I'm saying that if certain people come on this forum to cite such things as the "two hour attack" and the "machine-gunning of life rafts" in order to underscore the unlikelihood that the Israeli attack was the result of mistaken identity, then I'm going to refute such assertions with the record of sworn testimony given by the men who were on board the ship at the time.

People can say that I'm a lying shill all they want. The sworn testimony from the men of the USS Liberty backs me up.

Nothing they can do about that, except attempt attempt to discredit that testimony, and, by extension, those men.

That's on them, not on me.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »
One more time... real slow...

Once again, that Naval Court of Inquiry has been discredited in so far as it was conducted under an official cover-up and has been falsified.  And so has your "Ahron" Cristol... Liberty Incident whitewash.

See...

People are just learning that the Court of Inquiry was falsified. The Court's own legal counsel, Captain Ward Boston, now says publicly in Navy Times and elsewhere that the court actually believed that the attack was deliberate but reported otherwise falsely because it was so ordered by Washington.

http://www.ussliberty.org/history405.htm

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/ul-boston.html

Declaration of
Ward Boston, Jr.,Captain, JAGC, USN (Ret.)
Counsel to the U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry`s investigation into the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty

Admiral Kidd told me, after returning from Washington, D.C. that he had been ordered to sit down with two civilians from either the White House or the Defense Department, and rewrite portions of the court`s findings.

Admiral Kidd also told me that he had been ordered to `put the lid` on everything having to do with the attack on USS Liberty. We were never to speak of it and we were to caution everyone else involved that they could never speak of it again.

I have no reason to doubt the accuracy of that statement as I know that the Court of Inquiry transcript that has been released to the public is not the same one that I certified and sent off to Washington.

I know this because it was necessary, due to the exigencies of time, to hand correct and initial a substantial number of pages. I have examined the released version of the transcript and I did not see any pages that bore my hand corrections and initials. Also, the original did not have any deliberately blank pages, as the released version does. Finally, the testimony of Lt. Painter concerning the deliberate machine gunning of the life rafts by the Israeli torpedo boat crews, which I distinctly recall being given at the Court of Inquiry and included in the original transcript, is now missing and has been excised.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/ul-boston.html

And the Moorer Commission.

http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/moorer.htm

USS Liberty debunked the Liar Israel Apologist Cristol (who you continue to shill for)

http://www.ussliberty.org/thebiglie.htm

That's not what I've been saying. I'm simply noting the wide discrepancy between what has been published on various Web sites regarding this incident (e.g., the duration of the attack) and what has been testified in Court by those who were there.

And for this I've been called a liar.

In any event, there is plenty of "evidence [that] wasn't presented in the Navy forum" upon which I heavily rely, such as the transcript of UHF communications between the attacking pilots and their controllers, wherein the Israeli planes were ordered to "leave her" when they began reading English characters off the hull.

The duration of the attack outside of the falsified cover-up was two hours.

See Cpt McGonagles 1998 letter to Clinton.  The Cpt was there, Btw!

http://www.ussliberty.org/mcg2prez.htm

And the Moorer Commission

As for the absurd UHF tapes.  These are so-called tapes that have been in possession of Israel (the murderers)... to dub, fabricate, alter, edit any way they see fit.  Our own NSA intercepts reveal that Israel knew it was an American Naval Ship that they were attacking.

See Moorer Commission.

http://www.gtr5.com/