Author Topic: Polish Bolsheviks Started WW2  (Read 2230 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Polish Bolsheviks Started WW2
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 07:33:11 AM »
Bullshit, he made up a system you are so strong agaisnt.  Wake up!!

Please, his actions  were anything but offensive.  And don't give me any bullshit that he had any concept of fighing communism.
 Poland had fought a war against the bolsheviks in 1920. Germans just sat there just like at the time Poland stopped the Turks from invading Europe.
You should read some books instead of basing your thoughts on Skunk's bullshit.

Shalom
Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?
Another Zio crawls out of the wood work..
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »
"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did Not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'Americans' around Roosevelt
(ie JEWS). We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realize that Hitler was right."
-Attorney General, Sir Hartley Shawcross, March,16th, 1984

"The last thing Hitler wanted was to produce another great war."
- Sir. Basil Liddell Hart

"I see no reason why this war must go on. I am grieved to think of the sacrifices which it will claim. I would like to avert them."
- Adolf Hitler, July, 1940.

"Germany is too strong. We must destroy her."
- Winston Churchill, Nov. 1936.

"The war was not just a matter of the elimination of Fascism in Germany, but rather of obtaining German sales markets."
- Winston Churchill. March, 1946.

"Britain was taking advantage of the situation to go to war against Germany because the Reich had become too strong and had upset the European balance."
- Ralph F. Keeling, Institute of American Economics

"I emphasized that the defeat of Germany and Japan and their elimination from world trade would give Britain a tremendous opportunity to swell her foreign commerce in both volume and profit."
- Samuel Untermeyer, The Public Years, p.347.

"I felt sorry for the German people. We were planning - and we had the force to carry out our plans - to obliterate a once mighty nation."
-Admiral Daniel Leahy; U.S Ambassador

"In no country has the historical blackout been more intense and effective than in Great Britain. Here it has been ingeniously christened The Iron Curtain of Discreet Silence. Virtually nothing has been written to reveal the truth about British responsibility for the Second World War and its disastrous results."
- Harry Elmer Barnes. American Historian

"Judea Declares War On Germany! Jews of all the World Unite!"
- London Daily Express, March 24, 1933

"Hitler will have No war but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon"

- Emil Ludwig Cohn Les Annales, June, 1934 "The New Holy Alliance"

"We Jews are going to bring a war On Germany."
- David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quote "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188 "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 06:30:49 AM »
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, by each Jew all over the world.
We will trigger a war of all the world against Germanys ambitions, to recover lost territories. Our Jewish interests demand the destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, Germany is a threat to us"

- Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terror group, Irgun -1934 quoted "Histoire de l'Arme Allemande
J. Benoist-Mechin Vol. IV

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »
I don't know what nationaliy you are, but I will assume American by the idiotic posts you have made on this thread, correct me if I'm wrong.  It is easy to say that you have no idea who Jews are.  You have never dealt with a Jew.  But, do carry on.

What about jews do you think I'm missing?
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.