Author Topic: Valley Navy Veteran Receives Silver Star - "the attack was deliberate"  (Read 6487 times)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Thank you, WRS,

I won't : ))

For the news article though, I must give credit to Bpocatch for it.

Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
What facts? So far, with regard to the supposed exchanges between the Israeli pilots and their controllers, all I've seen are people speaking of their remembrances from forty-odd years ago as to who said what.

Oh now that's a very interesting statement! On the OTHER hand, is that not exactly what so-called holocaust 'survivors' are claiming after 65 years?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Let's represent U.S. interests for once, instead of Israel's

by Joseph Sobran

Even presidents have been unwilling to enforce the conditions of American aid to Israel. This was one of Ronald Reagan's chief failings. The worst, in this respect, was Lyndon B. Johnson, who squelched an investigation of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty during the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, which killed 34 American sailors and wounded 171 others. Mr. Johnson may have also concealed the theft of American enriched uranium for use in the construction of nuclear weapons in Israel.

Israeli spying and technology theft in this country received brief publicity with the arrest and conviction of Jonathan Pollard, but there has been no comprehensive congressional inquiry into the problem. Not only would such an inquiry undercut the idea that Israel is our "reliable ally", it also would embarrass Congress itself, which has allowed this to go on with impunity for so many years.

If the interests of the two countries were in automatic harmony, there would be no need of an Israel lobby here to see that Israel's interests are served. What we need now is an American lobby in Jerusalem. No, come to think of it, what we need is an American lobby in Washington.

Food for thought... ?

Jewish News Weekly, Northern California

Friday August 29, 1997

Seminar `proving' Mossad ties to JFK killing is canceled

TOM TUGEND
Bulletin Correspondent

Frogue is a high-school history teacher who was removed from his classroom for one year for racist comments. He has been a persistent foe of the Anti-Defamation League and its regional director, Joyce Greenspan.

In an interview last fall, Frogue labeled the ADL "a group of spies," and said that Kennedy assassin "Lee Harvey Oswald worked for the ADL...I believe the ADL was behind it."

To the seminar, which was advertised as a sample of "high-quality community education," Frogue invited an eclectic mix of "experts." The one who got the most attention was Michael Collins Piper of Washington, D.C., author of "Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy."

Piper posits the Mossad plotted the assassination. The reason, he asserts in his book, is that then-Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion and Kennedy "were involved in a heated dispute over Kennedy's refusal to support Israel in its drive to build a nuclear weapon. Other authors have documented that this dispute, as much as anything, caused Ben-Gurion to resign."

http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/6866/edition_id/129/format/html/displaystory.html

Less than four months later, JFK would be assassinated:  On Friday, November 22, 1963,  12:30 p.m. U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.

JFK`s Letter to Eshkol About Dimona

Dear Mr. Prime Minister [Eshkol]:
It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits to Israel`s nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister`s strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of Israel`s willingness to permit periodic visits to Dimona.

I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion`s May 27 letter, as to the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr. Ben-Gurion, this Government`s commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the peace as the question of Israel`s effort in the nuclear field.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel`s purposes are to be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months. I am sure that such a schedule should not cause you any more difficulty than that which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27 letter. It would be essential, and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion`s letter was in accord with this, that our scientist have access to all areas of the Dimona site and to any related part of the complex, such as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium separation plant, and that sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough examination.

Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance of this matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States, and internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have your most sympathetic attention.

Sincerely,

John F. Kennedy

(July 5, 1963)

(Israel State Archive, Jerusalem. For more information, reference Israel and the Bomb, by Avner Cohen, pages 153-162)

http://www.intellex.com/~rigs/page1/jfk/eshkol.htm

JFK: "But this is a time of peace and peril which knows no precedent in history."

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. "

"The President and the Press" (April 27, 1961)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 01:09:04 PM by E_T »

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
what we need is an American lobby in Washington.

AfPak - sorry, AFPAC, or the America First Political Action Committee, perhaps?
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
America First Political Action Committee

And an impenetrable one at that!

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
Quote from: gelignite on 2009-06-03, 15:26:42
What facts? So far, with regard to the supposed exchanges between the Israeli pilots and their controllers, all I've seen are people speaking of their remembrances from forty-odd years ago as to who said what. End-gelphishQuote

Oh now that's a very interesting statement! On the OTHER hand, is that not exactly what so-called holocaust 'survivors' are claiming after 65 years?

Not at all, the holohoax stranglers were living fine and repeating hearsay.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
What facts? So far, with regard to the supposed exchanges between the Israeli pilots and their controllers, all I've seen are people speaking of their rememberances from forty-odd years ago as to who said what.

On the other hand, we have the actual tapes that have been transcribed by at least two different sources.

lmao - the original tapes from Jewland?  lol

The attack of the Liberty was a deliberate act of war by Jews against America and covered through treason by Jews in America.  No different than 9-11.

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
The above "exchange" is a fantasy. According to trasncripts of the actual UHF communications between the attacking pilots and their controllers (listened to/translated by two different sources), the planes were ordered, "Leave her!" after they began reading English characters off the hull.

The pilots did, of course, immediately break off the attack.

And yet, Admiral Kidd himself maintained that the Navy court's findings were correct: The attack was the result of mistaken identity.

It was only after Kidd had died that Boston came out of the woodwork claiming to have knowledge as to how he really felt.

Of course, Kidd, cannot dispute Boston's allegations - he's dead.

So we are to change YOUR JEW FANTASY to your claimed fantasy...your storyline TOO is SO ABSURD as to be RIDICULOUS...

Do you have the actual tapes for us to hear?  Are they a part of the public record?  Or do we have just a bunch of he said she saids?

If we have been reduced to the he said she saids and there is NO ABSOLUTE RECORD to be reviewed PUBLICLY and with witnesses to verify - YOUR WORDS ARE WORTHLESS as they are clearly stupid and insane.

Your LIES are CLEARLY INDICATIVE OF JEWISH HATRED OF HUMANITY...and demonstrate the depth of evil that remains at the core of Jews and their culture.

Which is convenient for some, apparently.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 07:55:58 AM by TheFetch »

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Yes.

Like a baby.

WOW - admission that you are a TOTAL IDIOT!!!!

lol...you come off as a total ABJECT TROLLING LOSER.

"We have the tapes"...

Whatever.

Make them AVAILABLE WITH FULL WITNESS VERIFICATION AND SO FORTH - which you cant do - BECAUSE YOUR WHOLE STORY IS A TROLLING FAIRY TALE.

Do do do do.

You watch too much Rod Sterling.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
You watch too much Rod Sterling.

I also read a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica. ;)

Do you know that you sound like a little girl when you cry?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
I also read a lot of Encyclopedia Dramatica. ;)

Do you know that you sound like a little girl when you cry?

Still stuck on some stupid ass Jewish TROLLS who harassed and otherwise assaulted an American for speaking out?  Encyclopedia Dramatica is a TROLL HELL HOLE and you would have to be part of an ORGANIZED JEWISH TROLL GANG to even BOTHER highlighting the childish but HATE FILLED TIRADES that Jews were engaged in during those heady days of trying to control the Internet through all forms of uncivilized and UNCOUTH means.

Now where the fuck were we?

I think we were highlighting the FACT THAT YOU ARE A TROLL - a total IGNORANT JEW CENTRIC JACK ASS.

And WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? 

Some ANONYMOUS INTERNET COWARD?

I see that you are a NOBODY -

NO INTELLIGENCE.

TOO COWARDLY to put YOUR NAME AND FACE to your entire body of work.

I mean - a big bad jack ass as you too AFRAID TO PUT YOUR NAME AND FACE TO YOUR WORK?

Come on - what separates you from the scores of Israeli centric losers that populate the net and type like idiots trying to keep the lies of this trash culture from being brought into the light?

Gelignite has ADMITTED THAT JEWS LAUNCHED A DELIBERATE ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES as a result of the Liberty "incident".

Gelignite has ADMITTED that Israel was the primary foreign intelligence force behind the attacks on 9-11 and that Jews in government controlled the damage so effectively while Jewish media organs went about telling lies to hide the ACT OF WAR by Israel against the United States on 9-11.

You ADMITTED THESE already Gelignite.

Why now do you go back and try to hide the TRUTH OF YOUR ADMITTING THESE CRIMES?

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Let's see... who should we believe, those actually there, officially privy, or an Israeli Apologist "Ahron Jay Cristol" Shill?

Hmmm, decisions, decisions?  My, if we all could only be the judge and jury of our own trials.

The long suppressed truth is getting out... getting a little hot under the collar isn't?  Wait until we can regain some control back from the D.C. Knesset and declassify 9/11.  If only Israel was held to account for at least the USS Liberty, I believe with all my soul, that 9/11 would never have happened nor these subsequent wars.

You gotta love words like that.  The reality is, people like Gelignite have become so arrogant and offensive that you just chafe under his intellectually bankrupt assault on our collective intelligence.  What Gelignite shows us is that Jews truly are criminals and pathological liars (not that this basic truth was not already out), but the pathological sickness of Gelignite and his ilk to cover and shill in order to try to keep the truth of Jewish organized crime from reaching the surface is hilarious.

Gelignite reminds me of the idiot who stands in front of a dam with his finger in the crack, water is pouring out from all sides, and he tells his superiors that "everything is safe" and that he has "everything under control".

What drives pathological and intellectually inferior people as Gelignite to actually pontificate as if he has a brain is beyond me.

The deliberate attack on the Liberty by Israel and its subsequent cover-up is indeed getting out.  We have learned that the story concocted by Jews at a time of naivite and ability to control the message was and remains just another of the many official lies crafted to cover for Jewish organized criminality.

Let us continue to get the word out.  Gelignite has lost his battle a long time ago and is now just another raving idiotic irritant. 

I think the proper classification for an anonymous coward as Gelignite is to simply define the guy as a sad example of the losers who find their value in lifting Jewish culture to insane and irrational heights.

Icarus...

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Yes.

Like a baby.

I guess when you are an idiot, you can be expected to make such idiotic statements.

Gelignite - your actions PROVE TO US that ISRAEL is an enemy of the United States and that you idiots will stoop to nothing to try to get us to believe your lame intellectually offensive CRAP...

So you believe in 19 Ayabs, 6 million Jews, the Warren Report, and the 9-11 Commission too?

Please tell us YES - you are really THIS STUPID!!!!

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Hey Dennis, just ignore this ignorant fool.  He KNOWS he lies, he has admitted he lies.  His primary intention is to give you a heart-attack.

The entire story of the USS Liberty is very clear to all of the rest of us, he is trying to make something that is "Crystal Clear" into something that is "Cristol Clear".

He just likes pushing buttons, that's why he argues the same moot points over and over again.

He has pushed the rest of everyone when we let him, it was just your turn.

He is a traitor, and a deceiver, we have all accepted that and roll on another day.

Hope you had a good weekend,  It was gorgeous in the PNW!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Excellent post...

he is trying to make something that is "Crystal Clear" into something that is "Cristol Clear".

This...  says it all : ))

Offline TheFetch

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
Hey Dennis, just ignore this ignorant fool.  He KNOWS he lies, he has admitted he lies.  His primary intention is to give you a heart-attack.

LOL...is that his intention?  I thought his intention was to use his immense stupidity to highlight, well, an exemplary example of how Jews delude themselves and try to rewrite history in their vain attempts to keep truths from being totally submerged.  He will have to work harder.  He should stop being an Internet coward though, IMO, since he wants to raise his efforts to celebrity status.  Put a face and name to his work like I do if he wants to compete at my level, otherwise he remains someone not worth being taken seriously.

He wants to be the "professional spokesperson" for Team Treason, but wants to be an Anonymous Coward.  Pathetic.

The entire story of the USS Liberty is very clear to all of the rest of us, he is trying to make something that is "Crystal Clear" into something that is "Cristol Clear".

Nice.  Immensely more pertinent than anything our Professional Anonymous Coward for Team Treason has offered in the past 6 months.

He just likes pushing buttons, that's why he argues the same moot points over and over again.

The guy has mental problems...
He is a traitor, and a deceiver, we have all accepted that and roll on another day. 

He does consider himself an Anonymous Coward for Team Treason.

Hope you had a good weekend,  It was gorgeous in the PNW!!

It was my birthday weekend.  Too many parties and visitors, left me a bit hung over.  Nothing some rest won't cure.  Weather here in Amman has been fabulous, but I do miss the PNW.  Still have the images of Seattle in my mind.  Would love to get back to that part of the world...