Author Topic: CarolOnTheWeb Archive: University of Carol Ann  (Read 4798 times)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Re: CarolOnTheWeb Archive: University of Carol Ann
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »
"You haven't interpreted what I've written which, in a historical context, clearly describes what Jewish rule in this hemisphere entails. They're playing cat-and-mouse with an unruly publisher. Zundel's ticket to freedom is complete capitulation, contrition, and sacrifice at the Altar of the Exalted Victims. You are not yet steeped in the acid bath of Jewish enmity. Once the perfidious Jews have you in their crosshairs, you are permanently under their 'auspices' until you too, capitulate.

READ JEWWATCH. READ THE HISTORY OF THIS MURDEROUS, TYRANNICAL TRIBE IN RUSSIA, GERMANY, SPAIN, POLAND, AND IN AMERICA!

READ CAROLONTHEWEB, JOSEPH SOBRAN, THE INSITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW, AND THE ZUNDELSITE.

You'll benefit from the research writings of brave, educated revisionists, commentators, and dissidents, who know-- first hand--the ability of this sainted minority to retaliate against "bigots".

Godspeed to those who seek (and speak) the truth.

Carolontheweb, in conjunction with antiwar.com, whatreallyhappened.com, and a host of other dissident webpages denote the strength of public opinion against the stifling confusion and nefarious agendas fostered by our Jewish media/government "anti-terrorist" enclaves.

Mackenzie Paine (God keep her good soul), and our fine assemblage of stalwart contributors labor furiously to apprise those less-knowing about Jewish history and current events, of the growing threats against our freedoms and our nation presented by this historically racist, imperious tribe. I am proud and honored to be among such brave, selfless people."
  - Carol
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 07:30:46 PM by E_T »
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2009, 06:31:36 PM »
OK, fer fuckssake, give the screen a break.

The last 20 posts--for the average n00b viewer--are gonna be CarolCarolCarol.  (Which is no problem....but not everyone is as hip as you and I.   :))

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2009, 06:34:31 PM »
I was just in the process of archiving...  For the sake of preservation since Carol on the web is no more.

Done.  Please forgive my brief interruption?

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2009, 07:09:54 PM »
Sure... :-*

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
It's funny how far things have moved along in such a short period of time where these writings are no longer shocking or earth shaking but simple accepted truths.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »
Yes, now that you mention it, Laconas... very true.  Things have really snowballed... I hope 9/11 wasn't in vain and something good will at least come from that horrific event and the horrific aftermath... Hopefully, universal awakening to the enemies amongst us masquerading in friendly clothing... that which Cicero warned.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »
Wait until all the dumb-ass Obama supporters realize they were duped.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »
It's funny how far things have moved along in such a short period of time where these writings are no longer shocking or earth shaking but simple accepted truths.

Now it needs to get channeled into something earth shaking again.
We're getting too desensitized -- can't go soft and become passive. Have to take in every day how truly insidious, malevolent, illegal, usurping and outright vampiric this entire jewish monopoly is; how much work we have to do, or live our days wondering why we didn't go the extra mile we knew we could but chose not to. Have to constantly renew yourself and acknowledge that this is a war, not a game where you take a break when you don't feel like playing anymore. The momentum has to consistently be regenerated, renewed, re-invigorated. A flame of the soul has to be reignited again and again. We have to remember what our ancestors sacrificed and accomplished in order to get us here. The jewish modus operandi has always been to suck the blood and earning of the great heroes of the ages. Our test is whether or not there are still any heroes left

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2009, 11:44:39 PM »
So when Palestinians strap dynamite to their chests to go into town, after a half-century acid bath of Israeli-brand hospitality and shared values, I don't have to think long and hard about "What's wrong with Mohammed?"

I know. You know. He, She, and It, knows. We know. You know. -- and they know. Now lets talk about it -- OUT LOUD

Being a campus of higher education you should get all of your facts correct.

You started out with a simple glossary of definitive words, one you should add is 'liar'.

Liar: When you find out you are speaking with one, you should remember the past stories and claims made by this newly discovered liar and rethink if they too could have been lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5BY_NxKJBU  israeli soldiers claimed he had a bomb straped to his chest, which is obviously a serious lie as demonstrated clearly here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5BY_NxKJBU

Now what is to be done with the quoted claims from the scholarly archives of UCA when the lies have been repeated in your archives. A revision of the copied text with corrective inserts "alleged suicide bombers, unsubstantiated by outside sources, as reported by incredible sources,,, etc etc" would be prudent.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2009, 12:05:10 AM »
"alleged suicide bombers, unsubstantiated by outside sources, as reported by incredible sources,,, etc etc" would be prudent.

Absolutely... Good catch and correction, Slackerslayer!!!!  I couldn't agree more!  A pseudo nation of pathological liars and false flag operatives have 0 credibility.

Edited to add...

Here is a letter I wrote to the prez that clearly illustrates that state-sponsored terrorism technique (second to last paragraph)...

Excuse Me! Your Hypocrisy Astounds Me!

To:
President George Bush

April 28, 2002

First of all, I am an American, but if Israel were doing to me what they have been doing to the Palestinians for over 50 years, I would defend myself and the small amount of land that's left by any means possible. If I had no conventional weapons, I would resist their oppression and occupation by bombing too. It is war of the powerfully armed against the defenseless. Our news media here doesn't tell the facts, they are very biased and slanted and report only the Israeli propaganda.

You and Powell expect the Arab leaders to take a more responsible role; you want them to accept and embrace Israel now, to radiate that throughout the Arab World? (I always got along with Jewish people. I never had a second thought about them, not a second thought, until 9/11, that's when I started doing some research on Middle East History, Khazarian Khazars (90% of today's Jews don't have a drop of Middle-Eastern blood - they are self-made Jews - Turko-Finno Russo Khazars who adopted Judaism in 740 A.D.), Terrorism, Zionism, Bolshevism, Communism, WWI, WWII, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Ford Company's Henry Ford, Sr.'s "The International Jew", the Talmud, and the Jewish views on Christianity - wow I think I've learned more than I really wanted to. Now everything that I've seen has confirmed things I've learned about the Jews, the creation of Israel, the way it was created, how Palestinians have been criminalized, victimized.) My point is: I have no love lost nor sympathy for Jews now (to put it mildly), then how do you expect people directly affected by their killings and land theft to be able to reside peacefully near them - and they know a lot more about the Zionist and their crimes then I do. If they killed my relatives, my friends, etc. - I would seek out my hopeless time on earth to avenge and fight back the injustice that the rest of the world just turns a blind eye to. I don't see any difference between Nazi Germany and the Sharon's government. The sieges happening door-to-door - the assassinations, the numbers being placed on the Palestinians - the mass executions of men between 14 - 45. The wanton disregard involving massacring innocents. What the Jews "claimed" and I say "claimed" happened to them by the Nazis they are now doing to others. I never want to hear again about their so-called holocaust!

Let's get real - If I were an Arab Leader going through what they've just gone through now after their offered "once-in-a-life-time" Peace Plan having been sabotaged, the subsequent unjustified massacres and genocide to already impoverished-victimized people, my God, a refugee camp for the Palestinians (the ones that survive) and illegal settlements for those wealthy dual-citizenship Jews' "second homes" - I would be gathering up the rest of the Arab Nations and I would attack the offending Zionist war criminals right now.

The Arabs gave them a wonderful peace plan, then Ariel Sharon (the father of illegal settlements and expansions) who has sabotaged every peace offer to come along - sabotaged one again by blowing up the Netanyu Hotel (Yes! an old Zionist trick- learn for yourself, I don't have time to teach you. Here is an example of how it is done, our very own "Operation Northwoods" http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html - don't you think we know they did it to stop the Peace Plan so they can have a justification to fabricate evidence against Arafat, to commit another massacre, genocide, to avoid a peace plan that would require them to stop and maybe dismantle some settlements, etc, etc. Don't you know we know all this. Remember the "Lavon Affair" the U.S.S. Liberty" (Israel's deliberate attack on our naval ship) and this one: "Blowing up a ship with its civilian passengers still on board: first in Haifa, 25 November, 1940. The Zionists did not hesitate to blow their own people to protest the British policy of strict Jewish immigration to Palestine. The ship `˜Patria` had 1,700 Jewish immigrants."

Please stop insulting our intelligence with your stupid hypocrisy when you call on the Arab World to act more responsibly - you tell that terrorist Sharon to act more responsibly or else we'll stop sending Israel aid and weapons, paid for by the way, with our much needed tax dollars.

Yours Truly,

Elizabeth Thomas
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:35:53 AM by E_T »

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 05:11:27 AM »
Bravo E_T!
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 05:52:02 AM »
But that's the beauty of Jews. They are utterly predictable.

They're clearly the most predictable race.  But I see no beauty there.  They're like microwavable pizza.  No matter how packaged, jews are jews.

Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 10:15:57 AM »
Yes, now that you mention it, Laconas... very true.  Things have really snowballed... I hope 9/11 wasn't in vain and something good will at least come from that horrific event and the horrific aftermath... Hopefully, universal awakening to the enemies amongst us masquerading in friendly clothing... that which Cicero warned.

Speaking of "universal awakening" and enemies masquerading in friendly clothing, i.e. wolves in sheep's clothing, my Greek aunt just sent me this...

Greece is awake for the most part...  Notis Sfakianakis is a very popular singer in Greece today.

Notis sings Sheep (Provata) Wake Up.  There are wolves.

"the song makes a referenece also to Russia when it speaks of arkouda (bear).... there was a bear that guarded the wolf and the wolf that guarded the bear and so again, now wolf beware, the bear is not "safe", wounded it can be dangerous...i.e. refering to the US intervention near Russia and the worsening of relations that smells war (note that the song written in 2002 long before the war in Georgia)."

Notis Sfakianakis - provata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVmeynXuuiE

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2009, 10:20:13 AM »
Hi, Wag,

The beauty is the ammo on our side... their Achilles heel... they are soooo predictable.  Which is so true.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 10:22:30 AM »
Bravo to you, Slackerslayer.  You caught and corrected it   :)

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »
Thank you, but it was you that wrote a letter to a diplomat in political power on the same deceptions.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 11:00:39 AM »
Thank you!  : ))

Yes, I would also display while sending many of my letters on Congress.org to the prez to help wake up fellow citizens.  It helped a lot until they kept banning my IP from displaying. 

That is when I learned first hand that "Freedom of Speech" was a lie.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 05:41:39 PM »
Their achilles heel is their inferior character.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Prestonaduff

• Private First Class
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
    • beautiful lady in spanish
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »
Linda Urquhart world-wide-web

sounds for Pierre Reaume: basic Notes:

In the History of Detroit by Silas Farmer it is stated that a farm (About 2 arpents in width) Lying immediately east of the fort and between it and today sight of the Brush farm was granted to Pierre Reaume on April 1, 1750.

The front of in france they farms on the river was occupied by the dwelling house and garden; Back of this was primarily a very valuable and beautiful orchard; And in the rear of the orchard were wheat and corn fields. The farms were tiny, So as to give river fronts to as many as possible, And also to keep the occupants close together for comfort and ease and safety. The depth of the farms was always intended as forty French acres, The width varying from two to five acres, Or i. e,nonetheless, The farms has a water frontage of from 400 to 900 feet, With a mean depth of one and a half miles.

24 Nov 1751 most of the Commandant of Detroit, Pierre joseph Celeron, Sieur pour Blainville, given to Pierre Reaume, In place of a former grant of two arpents that was made to him near this fort and whose too great proximity is contrary to the reiterated orders of the overall by which he enjoins us to keep a clear space of five arpents around this fort, Another grant on the south shore of this river 3 arpents wide and 40 arpents deep abutting on the west free airline the lands of Jacques Gaudet and on the east northeast lands not yet granted, To possess it just as as in the contracts formerly granted to the inhabitants of this place, and particularly on condition that he will clear and cultivate the said land and establish thereon a hearth and home within a year from this day under penalty of being deprived of it, And by these presents be it known that no property remains to him of the two arpents that were granted to him near this fort. (this was reported in Ernest J Lajeunesse's book The Windsor Border Region. On page lx there may be a footnote that states that "Later this Reaume grant became the Baby farm in the very heart of Windsor. The wife ofJacques Duperon Baby was the the daughter of Pierre Reaume and she lived there following on from the death of her husband in 1789, When she died it passed to her son, Francois Baby, Who erected upon it a vital brick house in 1811 1812, In 1957 this house was renovated and became the Hiram Walker medieval Museum which housed the George F MacDonald collection) This Museum in 2013 is known as the Windsor Community Museum, Formerly known as the Francois Baby House.

In a Survey of the arbitration of Detroit in July 1782 (sth Shore Only) there is also a listing for Charles Reaume, Claude Reaume, Pierre Reaume Sr, Pierre Reaume jr., and after that Bonaventure Reaume. Charles might possibly be Hyacinthe Reaume's son. Claude and Bonaventure tends to be Pierre Reaume's (child of Robert) Son who for you to die until 1785. Pierre Reaume Sr could be Claude and Bonaventure's father but I don't know who Pierre Jr is since the son of this Pierre Reaume died in 1748 (Unless I have the date erroneous as was the case for Pierre Sr. Tanguay had Pierre Sr dying in 1766 but this is the death date for Pierre Reaume son of Hyacinth)

Pierre Sr shows up as having no wife, I retained hand, 1 female slave, 7 farm pets, 3 oxen, 3 cows, 2 control, 20 hogs, 400 weight flour, 80 bshls wheat, 50 arpents in wheat gluten, 20 bshls oats, And 120 arpents loosened land. Reaume very good deal 144

Claude and Bonaventure are sons of that Pierre Reaume.

From the parish records of premiss of Sandwich in Upper Canada: Pierre Raume, Died 18 Sep 1785 during the parish of Ste Anne, About 77 quite a few years, Buried 19Sep1785in L'Assomption Church in attractiveness of Mr Payet cur de Ste Anne, Mr Maisonville Capn and some others.

Jacques Duperon Baby are the son of Raymond Baby and Terese Lecompte dit Dupre. He was born on 04 Jan 1731 in Montreal, quebec, canada,, quebec[5, 11]. discipline 1760 (Interpreter when British took handle of French Detroit). His fatalities on 02 Aug 1789 in Detroit, Wayne local, mi, us (Tanguay has Jacques small one's death as 1756. This cannot be the case since he married Suzanne Reaume in 1760 and had a second family with her.). Jacques Duperon Baby fought in the Seven Years' War then established itself at Detroit where he married Suzanne Reaume on Nov 23, 1760. Jacques Duperon Baby made his home in town of Detroit. His two kids Jacques (wayne) And Francois played important roles noisy. government of the Province of Upper Canada.

Jacques Baby dit Duperon, Our present subject, came into this world Jan. 4, 1731. He spent their childhood years habituated to the forest, And inside Seven Years' War, in addition to three of his brothers, He distinguished himself as a leader of Indians in forays along the upper Ohio frontier. On one or more occasions throughout the war he was sent to Detroit, And he ought to have been the one who acted as spokesman for the French inhabitants in negotiating the surrender in 1760. However because of the, you can be certain that he settled here at the close of the war, And until his death in the summer of 1789 he was one of the vital influential of the French residents of Detroit. On nov. 23, 1760, He betrothed Susanne Reaume, modest of Pierre Reaume and Susanne Hubert dit La Croix. In 1762 these people were living in Faubourg Ste. Rosalie (Modern sub), Although later in life they seem to have lived in the town of Detroit. among the twenty two children, About half of whom died in childhood. of those who grew to maturity, One modest married Captain William Caldwell; Another married Captain Thomas Allison of the off the shelf army; And another partnered Lieutenant Allan Bellingham. One son studied medicine at the or perhaps of Edinburgh and three became officers in the British army, One of whom achieved the rank of major general. an additional son, Jacques, Is thought about below. get Casgrain, op. cit, and as well,as well as the mss. located in Burton Hist. Coll.

Further attractive post on Jacques Duperon reneorr1added this on 16 Jan 2011

updated by Phillip Maxwell (Phillip Interlaken) 24 august 2010 Surnames: Baby "I noted with interest charge your entry (preaching about dating in spanish the entry by Summernorth below). I am writing a novel about Tecumseh's War and have just finished a chapter depending on the journal of Thomas Vercheres de Boucherville, A French trader in Amherstburg and a friend of the baby family. girls in spanish The journal is known as the War on Detroit. there's a lot of references to Jacques, and as well Jean Baptiste; The seizure of the Baby residential unit by General Hull, And your free account of a dinner there attended by Jacques Baby, Tecumseh, age bracket. Isaac Brock, dom Boucherville. It was designed to have occurred after the seizure of Amherstburg in October 1813 on the night the British burned Detroit. Also many references to Blue Jacket and the detailed description of the death of a young warrior supposedly one of his sons. actually, I believe this the meaning of the Shawnee translator John Logan's death. All exciting stuff. Hope that examples threads help you. Phillip Maxwell"

Some confusion of marriages and youngsters of Jacques Duperon Baby reneorr1added this on 16 Jan 2011

I found the subsequent comment by Summernorth dated 14 Jun 2005 in response to a query posted on the lineage of Jacque Duperon Baby. I linked the web page of posts to this profile. "Jacques Duperon nany j. january 4, 1731 deb. july 2, 1789 He was married to Mrs. Jacques Duperon y simplyamy b. 1733 ve had, In 1749 in lle de Montreal quebec. She was Shawnee native american indian. They had 11 children together with each other. Two received Clearwater Baby and Mary Jane Baby. He later legally gotten married Suzanne Reaume on Nov 23, 1760 and collectively they had 11 children. Daniel, Antoine, Louis, Pierre and Suzanne are as much I have in names. One daughter married a person while using the surname Allison, And another married a person with your surname Bellingham. I have noticed that different sites on the web give different information. Some claim he had 11 illegitimate children and 11 legitimate children, individuals say he had 23 by one wife, And some say only one unlawful child who married Chief Blue Jacket of the Shawnee people. (that might be Clearwater Baby). Some sites state he three wives: Shawnee native indian, Angelique Crevier and moreover Suzanne Reaume. I am racking your brains on this confusion and get accurate facts in order to determine where my family fits in all this. I only know that we are related to Blue Jacket by birth however, Records are not available on several of his children and those that exist my family don't fit. even the surnames are screwy. lots of are Babie, Baby, toddler, Beebe, Bebee, Baube, Baubee. I am searching for if any one knows about Elizabeth "Betsy" fuleese j 1804 (perhaps in New York). She was basically Prattburg New York in 1827 when she married Alexander Clark. He was developed on 07 Aug 1743 in Detroit, wayne, the state of michigan, canada[1]. He perished on 06 Jun 1827 in Amherstburg, kent, after, ca[1].

Notes for Claude thomas Reaume: well-known Notes:

In a Survey of the understanding of Detroit in July 1782 (southern area Shore Only) there is simply a listing for Charles Reaume, Claude Reaume, Pierre Reaume Sr, Pierre Reaume jr., And Bonaventure Reaume presumably all members of the family and their sons.

Claude is listed as having a wife, 5 trait of all boys, 2 the ladies, 2 person slaves, 2 ladies slaves, 5 horses, 2 oxen,

3cows, 4 control, 10 hogs, 600 kilograms flour, 26 bshls wheat, 5 arpents in corn, 9 bshls oats, And 80 arpents brightened land.

In the minutes of the Land Board Meeting of Feb 8, 1793 RE the Claims of the populace of L'Assomption Settlement for s Second Concession there is listed:

Claude Reaume listed as a Marguilliers or Warden of the parish of forecasts 1781 1795

Claude jones Reaume was the son of Pierre Reaume and Susanne Hubert dit Lacroix, And a counsin of Jean Baptiste and Charles Reaume that happen to be noted ante,170 moreover 249. Claude was given birth at Detroit on Aug. 7, 1743, the sensation you get Jan. 7, 1766, He single at the Church of the Huron (sandwich) Geneveva Janis, little of Nicholas Francis Janis and Teresa Meloche. Both special couple lived at the South Coast of Detroit. Permission was obtained from the priest of Ste. Anne's to be wedded by the missionary of the Huron "By reason of the ice and the particular problem of crossing the.