Author Topic: Jews Poisoning our Food Supply (NY Times article)  (Read 3336 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Jews Poisoning our Food Supply (NY Times article)
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »
I dont trust Mexicans or Asians either for that matter.

Call me Xenophobic, I dont care. 

Wife likes P Changs (Chinese upscale chain) and they just had reported Hepatitis there at her favorite restaraunt, Some cook didnt wash his hands. 

Another friend got ecoli poisoning last week eating out.  Very, very sick.
No thanks..

If I order food out-which is seldom, its an aged steak and its well done.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 01:29:08 PM »

All of us dont trust a certain people and its insane to think someone doesnt. I dont trust Black's food because I think they are lazy somewhat and dont like whites. If I think they dont like whites its because my own conscience tells me, not because Opra tells me. Its simplt a lie to say you trust all peoples. Go down to Africa (I have) and pick out a place to eat if you dont believe me.

As far as Jews go, I dont trust them near food, near money, near my kids, near anyones kids, etc... I dont trust Jews in any area. I cant say that about anyone else on the planet. There is far far too much evidence to never trust a Jew including my own personal experiences. If thats hatred so be it. I call it self defense and if people listened to me or others 25 years ago our country wouldnt be in the condition its in. Choose whether you are to be called a hater or have your country stolen from you. Id rather be called a hater any day because hatred is really hating sin and unfortunately whether you hate the sin and not the sinner or not, the sinner still goes to hell.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »

I read George Orwell's "Down & Out in Paris & London" where he describes working at fancy Paris restaurants...the kitchens & cellars were often disgustingly filthy.  I went to a black-run McDonalds once & the sandwich had a bite taken out of it.  Nigger cooks got a good larf outta that.  Used to work at an upscale restaurant with many Hispanic staff.  They were dumb as hell, frequently serving reg coffee to customers who ordered decaf (despite big signs).  On a busy Saturday nite a Hispanic busboy was sure to break a glass in the ice machine, a big hassle to clean up.  Even the art of opening a cardboard milk carton was a mystery to these dopes.  Since they couldn't tell left from right they often ran into each other while carrying trays full of glasses & dishes.

But the main reason I avoid restaurants is not germs.  Very few make food that's both tasty & healthy & it's much cheaper to cook at home.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 09:45:08 AM »
Somone should do an Expose on Restaraunts and the filthiness of them.

Almost all are guilty, they are only as good as their Workers (illegals), Food Supplier (see body context) and how the food is prepared and the proper sanitary cleaning prep, surfaces, etc

Its pretty much a lose lose.

I prefer to eat at home, except maybe pizza or Italian food.
Its hard to screw up and contaminate pasta noodles and tomato sauce.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress