Author Topic: * Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia  (Read 90086 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
Brandon is a big boy and knows the risks and job hazards.

Something tells me we havent seen the last of him and the publicity will be welcomed.
This hopefully will turn into something large...

Lots of fun he could have ie (Call in Media or Videotape it and upload to the Net showing his brilliant moments, Palestinian Headshot children, Facts on Shitzrael, TALMUD, Khazaria, as it relates to his case specifically etc)
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
THe Talmudic argument for the Jew is that 'harassment' is not 'free speech'

Get real dude....Harassment is NOT free speech!!    Witness  the abortion debate in this country.

Even the crazy Christians saying God hates Fags have to stay behind a certain line, you can't run up in a persons face and not consider it harassment.

Forget that the Jew took his photo without permission, baited him and ranted, and Brandon simply offered his opinion of the Khazars religion and Apartheid practices while conversing.

Um, taking someones picture is not a crime.  From what I saw, Brendon was the one doing the baiting, ranting and harassment.  I did the same thing myself to a kiosk operator in the local mall here at christmas.  They had 4 of their fellow "art students" surround me and rant on, I just returned what I got.  But I initiated it, just like Brendon did.  It's kind of hard to complain that someone is doing something that you yourself do.

I hope he can get a non Jew judge, move the venue in the real outback, and countersue for Defammation, Slander, Libel and punitive damages relating to distress.

Wake up dude, your in a fantasy world if you think there is anyplace to run to and hide.  The zionists have deep pockets, if they don't ruin him to start with, they will find a way to break him and shut him up.

I also hope he comes away from this in one piece, but imagining how you perceive the case has no bearing.  Reality will be what he is tried on.  And reality has him chasing those two jewish kids for half a mile, that constitutes harassment, like it or not.  I'm surprised the police weren't called, they would have been in this country.

What's going to screw Brendon is his open threats to the kids, I'm telling you with firsthand knowledge that it's the threats they come after you about.  He probably should not have threatened the kid like he did, that's what will get him time.

Best of luck all the same!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 10:25:34 AM »
Points well taken Effendi,
I'm glad a forum like this exists, and amazed it has continued to exist and supply intelligent discourse without any j-w infiltration (that I can currently see).  We've got a really good thing going here, and I like the way it's set up technically to achieve that.

Then, the fight turned from the enemy, to differences amongst us

This is a problem though.  Until we, as gentiles, can work together despite our differences, we'll always be 2nd-fiddle to the jews who do this naturally.  And even though we might be better, physically and intellectually, we cannot deserve to champion over them on this Earth if we cannot overcome that, nor will we ever have justice.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:49:56 AM by OldTimes »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 10:37:12 AM »
Effendi..
Youre Shameless. Really. Dont Khazars have their own forums?

Brandon never harassed the Jew, we know what is and is not real harassment.
Brandon was polite, allowed him to speak and them addressed him, his beliefs and his Satanic religion

The Jew Omnipotence is becoming less of a force. They hang on by a thread, hated by the world more everyday and outed more so everyday.
Recent Bostom Globe Poll shows 1/3 of Bostonians BLAME the Jews for the crisis we are in, and this includes Jews also included In the Poll!
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL.

Jews love to over exaggerate. Check these out from Effeminate:

Reality will be what he is tried on. 
And reality has him chasing those two jewish kids for half a mile, that constitutes harassment, like it or not.  I'm surprised the police weren't called, they would have been in this country.
Half a Mile
It Looked like 150 feet to me, maybe a city block at best.

What's going to screw Brendon is his open threats to the kids, I'm telling you with firsthand knowledge that it's the threats they come after you about.  He probably should not have threatened the kid like he did, that's what will get him time.
Threatened?   
He simply Warned them not to touch his camera, after they tried to slap it from his hands & destroy it.

From what I saw, Brendon was the one doing the baiting, ranting and harassment

Oy Vey. Protect the Synagogue..
The Khazars spoke for most of that video in the confrontation. Ive not timed it but would be happy to.
Brandon was kind, polite, articulate, non interuptive & more congenial than I would be.
I never saw him bait, not once. He inquired about the TALMUD & Jewish Teachings. Old Testament Massacres sanctioned by Judaism etc.

You call this Hate Speech because Jews HATE the Truth.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »
Points taken Effendi,
I'm glad a forum like this exists, and amazed it has continued to exist and supply intelligent discourse without any j-w infiltration (that I can currently see).  We've got a really good thing going here, and I like the way it's set up technically to achieve that.

Yea there are a handful of people to thank for that.  The administrator and initiator of the board Nolajbs has always had a square head on his shoulders and he sounded himself with Lonewolf, tomtomklub and some of the other cream of the crop moderators to keep the place clean.   They keep a very close eye on who is saying what and do NOT have a policy to ban jews per say.  It's the level of discourse at which one operates that determines their status.

We have had one serious agent provocateur (gelignite) here for a very long time.  He openly supports the jewish position on most issues but does so in a polite way that won't get him banned.  I have worked myself into a frenzy for his consistent lies regarding the USS Liberty and his constant support of the Killing of American servicemen by the israeli's in 1967.  He still swears that he believes it was all a misunderstanding and no proof will sway him otherwise, yet he still remains.  Yea these guys run a tight ship but try to be fair about it.

This is a problem though.  Until we, as gentiles, can work together despite our differences, we'll always be 2nd-fiddle to the jews who do this naturally.

Well put, the ONLY thing I can observe that sets the jew above the gentile is this unswerving alliance to each other as a people. 

There are WAY too many really stupid goyim who are happy to feast on their own at convenience.   

And even though we might be better, physically and intellectually, we cannot deserve to be the champions on this Earth if we cannot overcome that, nor will we ever have justice.

You are absolutely right.  It's our own infighting that gives them the strength to prevail over us so often in regards to laws and instituting their practices to us.

A good example is this stupid flap over christmas.  It is Unfathomable to me that a religion that consists of less than 2% of the population has enough power to force aside a christmas tree unless we also present a menorah, what is up with that?

As Americans of ALL faiths, we should have put our foot down and said this.

"Although the Christmas tree is a religious symbol to Christians, it is also a cultural celebration of ALL Americans including those who do not practice a religion.  Therefore it should NOT be considered a religious symbol as the menorah is."
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 10:58:50 AM »
What's going to screw Brendon is his open threats to the kids

These 'kids' took his picture while he was protesting the Israeli fruit.  That picture-taking we all know was the real threat here.  For the rest of it I agree Brendon was a little too long-winded, maybe said a little too much, maybe pursued them a little too far and for too long... but that's a judgement call opinion.  I didn't see anything that could reasonably be considered a threat (maybe unreasonably - we shall see).

This Brendon guy seems like a good character.  Too bad he was banned.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
There are WAY too many really stupid goyim who are happy to feast on their own at convenience.

Agreed.  This is what the goal is of the agent provocateurs.  We all must rise above it.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 11:14:50 AM »
Effendi..
Youre Shameless. Really. Dont Khazars have their own forums?

I'm sure they do grand master jew hunter.  In your vast experience in outing them, don't you have a clue where they go?  I don't!!

Brandon never harassed the Jew, we know what is and is not real harassment.

Tell it to the judge, repeating your opinion to yourself ad nuaseam won't change reality in the least bit.

Brandon was polite, allowed him to speak and them addressed him, his beliefs and his Satanic religion

Excellent counselor, cross examination.  Did the two minors involved consent to discuss this issue with him?

The Jew Omnipotence is becoming less of a force. They hang on by a thread, hated by the world more everyday and outed more so everyday.

It sure wouldn't appear that way from this report.  Don't be a fool, the forces of evil grow stronger daily.  Only an idiot would perceive them as losing power in this world.

Recent Bostom Globe Poll shows 1/3 of Bostonians BLAME the Jews for the crisis we are in, and this includes Jews also included In the Poll!
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL.

That's a great statistic dude, now weigh that against the HALF of all American legislators bowing at the feet of AIPAC last week.
Somehow 1/3 of Boston appears to mean nothing.

Jews love to over exaggerate. Check these out from Effeminate:

Really?...lol... :D :D...is that the very best you can do, rearrange the letter sin my name in an attempt to offend me?  That requires respect before I take offense to your blathering.

Half a Mile
It Looked like 150 feet to me, maybe a city block at best.

Really?   Is that the best defense you could present to the Judge when the point is made?  Lets hope Brendon has a much better lawyer than you.

Threatened?   
He warned them not to touch his camera, after they tried to slap it from his hands & destroy it.

Yes, AS he was chasing them down the street.  A half decent lawyer could acquit the two if they HAD assaulted Brendon just on the basis of self protection.  If someone is chasing me down a street and I assault them, the argument can safely be made that had they not chased me, they wouldn't have got knocked out.  

Oy Vey. Protect the Synagogue..

Call it what you want to.  A normal working mind with any familiarity to a court of law will agree that I'm simply presenting what will be presented on the behalf of the two jewish kids should it ever come to that.

The Khazars spoke for most of that video in the confrontation. Ive not timed it but would be happy to.

The khazars?...lol.   They were frightened kids.  that is how ANY court will view that video.

Brandon was kind, polite, articulate, non interuptive & more congenial than I would be.

As he chased them down the street...and you would be in jail right next to him.  

I never saw him bait, not once. He inquired about the TALMUD & Jewish Teachings. Old Testament Massacres sanctioned by Judaism etc.

Yes to relatively uneducated kids with barely a clue as to what he was talking about.
If he was a real brave man, he would have confronted an Adult.

You call this Hate Speech because Jews HATE the Truth.

NO it's not hate speech, everything Brendon said was true, it was who he approached and his intent that is going to put him away.

If you are not old enough and mature enough to see both sides, you never have a chance of winning any battle ever in this fight.

You carry on with what is working for you though, what does this jew know....right?..... ;D ;D

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 11:18:03 AM »
Things are getting very serious.

FIRST FRUITS...more Kabbalah Jew Majick.

Wayne Madsen report August 18, 2008 -- NSA continues surveillance of journalists; WMR editor subject of espionage investigation  ...   On May 10, 2005, WMR reported on the existence of a highly-classified database at the National Security Agency (NSA), formerly code-named "FIRSTFRUITS," that monitored journalists who reported on the activities of the eavesdropping agency, as well as other intelligence matters. A few weeks later, according to an executive-level source at the NSA, and confirmed by a related source within NSA's "Q" Directorate, the Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, this editor has been a subject of a national security investigation since June 2005 that remains ongoing. The investigation of this editor is classified at the level SECRET/COMINT (NOFORN). COMINT is "Communications Intelligence" and NOFORN denotes "Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals/Governments/Non-US Citizens."     ...    According to National Security Agency/Central Security Service Policy 1-27, dated March 20, 2006 and signed by NSA Chief of Staff Deborah Bonanni, the investigation of the public disclosure of the unconstitutional and illegal FIRSTFRUITS surveillance system would be coordinated by the NSA, Department of Defense, Director of National Intelligence, and the Department of Justice.

We have learned from an executive level NSA source linked to NSA Security that when NSA's Security Directorate first began investigating the disclosure of the agency's FIRSTFRUITS journalist surveillance database, an NSA security officer said of the journalists contained in the database, "We should just kill them all." The journalists who were then the subject of the database were, in addition to this editor, Bill Gertz, James Bamford, Vernon Loeb, Jim Risen, Dr. John C. K. Daly, and Seymour Hersh.   

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:07 AM »
These 'kids' took his picture while he was protesting the Israeli fruit.

Brendon may not like it, but taking a picture in a public place is NOT against the law, chasing someone down the street harassing them "might" be.

That picture-taking we all know was the real threat here.  For the rest of it I agree Brendon was a little too long-winded, maybe said a little too much, maybe pursued them a little too far and for too long... but that's a judgement call opinion.  I didn't see anything that could reasonably be considered a threat (maybe unreasonably - we shall see).

Well the picture taking is seemingly the basis of the confrontation yes.   I agree with your points here.

This Brendon guy seems like a good character.  Too bad he was banned.

He is actually.  He and I are friends from years back.  I am a mouthy fucker just like him and he supported me when the Department of Homeland security tagged me HERE for saying that "The best thing that could happen to the 2006 AIPAC convention was a tactical nuke.  It would take out 5,000 of the worst traitors to America."  They came after me for that comment.

I don't even really know what the hell happened to him, but he KNOWS we are on the same side and always have been.  It all boils back to that immature infighting we were talking about that weakens our resolve.

Other than that, Brendons message is golden, I just fear for his tactic.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »
Things are getting very serious.

They have a whole industry to protect.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »
Other than that, Brendons message is golden, I just fear for his tactic.

I think probably nothing but good will come out of this, as long as Brendon can overcome the charge of 'harrassment' (wouldn't that then be a civil case?).  What happens once you run out of money in Australia on a civil case?  Brendon will hopefully be back on the street before too long and can have this chance to refine his tactics, like Skunk says.

He could also come to the USA, too!  Gathering support here might be easier now than trying to do so in Perth, Australia.

"The best thing that could happen to the 2006 AIPAC convention was a tactical nuke.  It would take out 5,000 of the worst traitors to America."  They came after me for that comment.

Wow!  I can see why!
It's all good though.  Enough of us are out there preaching what a nuke scenario would really mean that it is helping deter it from actually happening.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »

You know what I find curious?...And I'm not trying to be 'conspiritorial' or anything...Seems like there are quite a few Australian posters on this forum and AWE...What gives in Australia?...I don't know much about it...I used to visit a website, i think called the 'I-75 Bar' that was Australian, and it was evoted to music from Detroit, Michigan, you know Iggy Pop, the Stooges, MC5 etc...I listen to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation on shortwave, and it is probably the most boring of all the national broadcasting services (BBC, Voice of Russia, Radio China International); the political talk is unlistenable, the Australian politicians being the most inbred group of 'elites' imaginable...Absolutely nothing controversial at all on ABC...Maybe that's why Australians seek controversy on American forums...I live in Philadelphia, 'Cradle of Liberty', Declaration of Independence signed here...It is a hard assed 'blue collar' town for the most part: 50% Black, still some large enclaves of ethnic Whites, mostly Catholic, and a large influx of Dominicans, Latinos, Mexicans and Asians...The Whites fight for their economic lives here...Jews?...Most middle class Jews moved out when the Blacks began moving into their neighborhoods in the 70s, but the 'big Jews' 'own' the City: COMCAST (Roberts family, Russian Jews), SPECTACOR (Ed Snyder family, decent Jews, throwback to before the Jew pimps took over the economy), Philadelphia Eagles (Jeffrey Lurie, obnoxious and arrogant)...Jews still big in local politics, but mostly through Governor Ed Rendell, who is decent, Roman Catholic wife...The Freemasons have produced the last 4 mayors: Wilson Goode, Rendell, John Street, Michael Nutter...The Blacks are in the Prince Hall Lodge, Rendell belongs to the all white PA Grand Lodge...Anyway, how many posters here actually live in the USA?...I mean Australia would seem like a beautiful spot, physically, and it seems like you make money down there...And, you get some interesting 'multi-culturalism, from Asia and what not, but you are not overun with illegals like we are in the US...Like I said, scumbag 'piggies' in the leadership, nothing special about that, but isn't life pretty good down there?

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 11:48:26 AM »
I think most of the posters here live in the states and in Canada.  Lonewolf and Sushi are North of the border and this site was started from New Orleans area.

There are a few from Europe, but I think most of the posters are Stateside or at least ex-pats.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »
Best of luck to him.  
It's really too bad he choose to turn his back on those who have always supported the message.
I will follow this and hope he gets an honest judge.

I wish him luck too, that goes without saying. I don't know what got into him, whatever it was that
brought on his rage here. Maybe frustration?

I don't think the judicial system is any different in Australia than it is here (Canada) or in Europe.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »
What gives in Australia?...

There is a small but vocal Traditionalist Christian group...in Perth and in the other cities..Melbourne, Sydney.  I know quite a few actually, great people.

Hutton Gibson, Fred Tobben et al are examples of those that have written about Jewry for decades.

Australia is now even more secular than the USA (Jew World Order) and some have written off as a lost cause.
Jews got to them in a big way.  (Porn, Booze, Sex, Partying, Gun laws order of the day) Modesty is gone. Worship of GOD is gone.

Only 20-30 million people and continent the size of USA, but they are worse off here as far as Jew World Order JWO is concerned,  unless something is done asap.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 03:55:09 PM by Walt Disney »

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 12:45:41 PM »
Me, I'm going to start loving jews just to be safe.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 01:00:30 PM »
Brendon has the world stage to deliver his message. The J-ws' goal is to make him look like a nazi hitler racist nut. His goal should be to keep his message simple and appear sane.

Hopefully he has some net savvy friends who will document the day to day activies of the trial and the people who are after him.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 01:22:29 PM »
Agreed Laconas.

I think the old addage of 'there is safety in numbers' also applies to Brandons video.

Had he accompanied 5+ like minded people with him in the video, & not used his real name etc....

I dont think it wouldve turned out as it did for him.

Be Smart people. Like Jews. 

Pretend to love them & their ways and blend, just as they do. 

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »
The first time that happened to was none other than Frederick Toben??? (somebody better check it out and explain the regarding "Aussie rules" to the rest of us: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/13/2569170.htm?section=justin

Yes of course. :-)) Sorry I misunderstood.