Author Topic: * Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia  (Read 90090 times)

Online Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- * Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia
« Reply #1360 on: September 03, 2012, 10:08:55 AM »
...too bad he was killed and you still breath.

Don't bother bro... geli is trying to bait you in our little backwater forum.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 03, 2012, 10:16:05 AM »
You're right Wolf, nothing has changed in the many years he has spent on this "backwater forum".

Enjoy the nice day.

. ;D
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 03, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
Don't bother bro... geli is trying to bait you in our little backwater forum.

I think Mr G is really a goodfella playing the role of a ridiculous devil's advocate and moving the threads along.  Otherwise it really makes no sense for him, all alone and getting slapped around from pillar to post on LF and on here.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Online Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #1363 on: September 03, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »

I think Mr G is really a goodfella playing the role of a ridiculous devil's advocate and moving the threads along.  Otherwise it really makes no sense for him, all alone and getting slapped around from pillar to post on LF and on here.

If he moved the threads along I might agree with you. But he doesn't. He spins everything off in the usual directions of the morass that is 9-11 and other such propaganda pits. I see no merit in dawdling forever on past crimes. We do the research. Generally it correlates to the same pattern that has been under the surface for centuries. It's really no great shakes to discern who the perpetrators of calamity have been through all those years.

gelignite does not move things forward in any thread he's trolled. And yes, he is a troll. That pattern I see daily nowadays. The permanent digression into 'what happened - exactly?' has severely hampered the truth movement by way of tunnel vision. Not satisfied with dissension the gnomes are foisting new 'truth movement' heroes on us whose bona fides are not easily apparent.

For instance the marine supposedly apprehended for speaking his mind... suddenly a hero. Is he? Or is he a setup? One should be very careful to avoid the hopium of yet another hero.

Having the odd troll on board is not so difficult to handle as long as one doesn't get sucked into the confusion they have created and continue to. But if a troll, then be up front about it. Though I suppose that would end any effectiveness by way of deception and troll usefulness. gelignite's pretense at intellectual rebuttal when no quarter is ceded regardless of the facts is a typical jew mind game. They don't rebut - they sidestep and point to some inane detail and expand it exponentially.

I quite disagree with your 'moving the threads along' comment.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:22:48 AM by LoneWolf »

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 04, 2012, 06:32:06 AM »
" I quite disagree with your 'moving the threads along' comment."

Well, I guess you're right, but why does he haunt these places with no Megaphoney allies and no susceptible minds to corrupt?  On forums with many undecideds and undeducateds I like to play off the gelignites and use them and their specious and deceptive arguments to illustrate the utter vacuousness of their lies. 

" gelignite's pretense at intellectual rebuttal when no quarter is ceded regardless of the facts is a typical jew mind game. They don't rebut - they sidestep and point to some inane detail and expand it exponentially. "

Very true.  As I've said, I could give them lessons on how to pretend to be an honest person, like every now and then take a step backwards and say something like, "Hmm, that's a good question," or, "You make  a good point there", but they never will do that.  But then who am I to try to give instructions to the Vampyre on how to twist mens' minds?  They're the experts, and they've been practicing and perfecting their technique  for thousands of years.

ww

"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: September 05, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
Remember that situation well.  Michael went for a walk on a sunday morning in San Diego, squeezed off a few rounds out in the foothills and was murdered in cold blood by the San Diego police department.

I remember it was very cool of miss Dom to put a page together of his writings and there was some good stuff.

memories.

. 8)

hey Effendi, thanks for the kudos. Here's the site address:
http://tributetomichaelkreca.blogspot.com/

As usual, Jelly is full of shit. Wonder what he thinks of Curt Maynard? Remember when I posted that essay? Yeah, it IS "the jews, stupid!"
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: September 05, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »

For instance the marine supposedly apprehended for speaking his mind... suddenly a hero. Is he? Or is he a setup? One should be very careful to avoid the hopium of yet another hero.

I'm gonna have to break with you here, on that one. I think this is exactly as it appears - kid spoke the truth, and the government overstepped.....THIS time.

I think they are testing the limits of what they can do as far as removing our liberties and sovereignty. Think about it....ten-plus years of the USAPATRIOT Act, the TSA, the NDAA....now, we've even got cops in movie theaters!

Sorry, but I think that this time, they went too far. And they knew it.

Hell, we're always going off about how oppressive our government is...but by the same token, they are also incredibly inept.

Just my opinion.

Edit to add: By the way, wonder what will become of the judge that overruled this guy's commitment? I imagine there are quite a few folks who aren't too happy with him....
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Online Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #1367 on: September 05, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
I'm gonna have to break with you here, on that one. I think this is exactly as it appears - kid spoke the truth, and the government overstepped.....THIS time.

Your take is valid. I'm just saying that we need to exercise a healthy dose of paranoia at all times.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:32 PM »
As usual, Jelly is full of shit.

'Fraid not. Your boy tried to pull a gun on a cop while resisting arrest.

And got himself dead in the process.

Wonder what he thinks of Curt Maynard?

Last time I commented on a Curt Maynard thread I wound up getting the boot.

It's here:

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=16577.msg144587#msg144587
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: September 05, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
And yes, [gelignite] is a troll.

No. Trolls do not argue to defend their positions.

I do. Quite effectively.

The permanent digression into 'what happened - exactly?' has severely hampered the truth movement by way of tunnel vision.

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

If you're going to assert that "the Jews" perpetrated 9/11 (and are responsible for a host of societal ills, including but not limited to crime, murder, earthquakes, tidal waves... the common cold, etc.), then it would behoove you to be prepared to explain how - EXACTLY HOW - they did it, to the exclusion of any other possibilities, especially those to which the bulk of the evidence points.

I think the fear of a lot of people here is that I am NOT a troll, or a paid agent, or whathaveyou, but, rather, just an ordinary Joe who represents the knowledge and thinking of most any American outside of this forum. And if you fold like cheap accordion under *my* questioning about the evidence, the what hope in hell does this "movement" (or "resistance", or whatever) have of ever gaining any traction in the real world (i.e., the one that exists outside of the Internet)?

I would that guess such is what underlies the reason you allow me to remain.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Online Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #1370 on: September 05, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »

I do. Quite effectively.

A legend in your own mind.

The kitchen in which you're burning cow dung - it isn't the heat that sends me out of there.

If you're going to assert that "the Jews" perpetrated 9/11 (and are responsible for a host of societal ills, including but not limited to crime, murder, earthquakes, tidal waves... the common cold, etc.), then it would behoove you to be prepared to explain how - EXACTLY HOW - they did it, to the exclusion of any other possibilities, especially those to which the bulk of the evidence points.

Why? Look only to who was in the administration at the time and who benefited. You won't - which you have been told to do time and time again. And even if you do you go anal over some inconsequential detail and ignore the bigger implications entirely. It's one thing to be ignorant due to a disadvantaged birth, quite another to ignore or twist or sideline the truth deliberately. The only fear around here is your fear of maintaining the jew paradigm against a tsunamis of waves of truths and revelations.

I think the fear of a lot of people here is that I am NOT a troll, or a paid agent, or whathaveyou, but, rather, just an ordinary Joe who represents the knowledge and thinking of most any American outside of this forum. And if you fold like cheap accordion under *my* questioning about the evidence, the what hope in hell does this "movement" (or "resistance", or whatever) have of ever gaining any traction in the real world (i.e., the one that exists outside of the Internet)?

Shall we do a poll Mr. Joe Average??

You know why... because unlike jews real people value dialogue. Real people don't believe that jail is for those who speak out. Like Zundel or Quo Todd and so many others.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: September 05, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »

I do. Quite effectively.

No trolls often argue endlessly.

Takes eggs to suggest a forum op leave his own kitchen.

Many different polls show otherwise.  True that polls can be dubious & biased but there is some consistency that many folks don't accept the official line.  Even fewer believe the official JFK assassination story.   RE 7 WTC the NIST waffled for years, even admitting their story was improbable.

No, LoneWolf doesn't censor views IIRC but as a good Canadian emphasizes politeness.   :)  Have to give credit to you as being somewhat polite but hey, I guess Hillary Clinton is polite too when she's explaining to Pakistanis why they need to be bombed.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: September 05, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
Look only to who was in the administration at the time and who benefited. You won't - which you have been told to do time and time again.

But I am. And according to what's being said on another thread, the emerging primary beneficiaries of the attacks are the Islamic extremists to whom all the evidence points, as a US military infrastructure now weary of protracted war with no foreseeable end (a direct result of 9/11, or so it has been argued ad infinitum) begins to express reticence at supporting Israel in a conflict against its greatest enemy just as that enemy is on the brink of acquiring the nuclear capability to wipe Tel Aviv off the map, just as it has expressed a desire to do.

I think it's as plain as the nose on your face who benefitted from the 9/11 attacks. All one has to do is read the posted links to story after story of military commanders (and others in the USG) expressing a desire to leave Israel to the wolves which now surround it.

Oh, wait.

Such is merely indicative of the extent to which the "Jew" plot has actually failed, isn't it?

I almost forgot.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: September 05, 2012, 10:35:16 PM »
the emerging primary beneficiaries of the attacks are the Islamic extremists to whom all the evidence points

Haw, Islamic fundies hardly seem to have benefited since fundy Iran is under attack, Afghanistan is bombed back to the stone age.  Only successful spot of fundies is Saudi, Bahrain etc where London/Wall St always backed their backwards repressive regimes.  London created the Euro-dollar (after bogus Saudi oil boycotts) with cooperation of Saudi pals & Saudis repaid the favor by recycling stupendous amounts of money to DC/London etc.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: September 06, 2012, 05:41:59 AM »
But I am. And according to what's being said on another thread, the emerging primary beneficiaries of the attacks are the Islamic extremists to whom all the evidence points, as a US military infrastructure now weary of protracted war with no foreseeable end (a direct result of 9/11, or so it has been argued ad infinitum) begins to express reticence at supporting Israel in a conflict against its greatest enemy just as that enemy is on the brink of acquiring the nuclear capability to wipe Tel Aviv off the map, just as it has expressed a desire to do.

Yep, still full of shit.

Number one: It has been explained numerous times that the quote "wipe Israel off the map" is a DELIBERATE MISINTERPRETATION by the jew-run "MEMRI" organization - which regularly twists translations from Arabic and Persian media to make them into boogeymen.

The exact translation is actually "wipe the Zionist regime from the pages of time."

Number two: Got any proof that Iran is building nuke weapons? Yeah, I thought not. That's OK, becuase the IAEA/UN inspectors, and our own intelligence agencies, admittedly don't have any proof either.

Iran has what, like one fuel rod made? That's for nuke POWER, doofus. Are we terrified of our old enemy Japan, who has nuke plants all over?

Number three: it seems implicit in your above remarks that we SHOULD continue to defend Israel. Is that what you were saying? Because everyone else with any sense realizes what our first President George Washington said about "entangling alliances with none," and that we NEVER should have supported or defended them in the first place (or anyone else, for that matter).

Do you beg to differ with what our first President said? Do you think we should keep propping up regimes around the planet by sending billions in foreign aid and weapons?

If so, then you are a traitor, plain and simple.

I think it's as plain as the nose on your face who benefitted from the 9/11 attacks. All one has to do is read the posted links to story after story of military commanders (and others in the USG) expressing a desire to leave Israel to the wolves which now surround it.

Oh, wait.

Such is merely indicative of the extent to which the "Jew" plot has actually failed, isn't it?

I almost forgot.

You say this as if it's an outrageous idea. Surprised that some of our military commanders and diplomats actually have a CLUE about the albatross that is the Zionist state?

By the way, I wouldn't say the plot has "failed," by any means. Number one, the jews looted the stock exchange by short-selling minutes before the attacks happened. Number two, jew Larry Silverstein made out like a bandit by cashing in on the insurance he had JUST PURCHASED for the WTC complex.

Number three, we have surely crippled Iraq, and assisted Israel in bombing the daylights out of Lebanon. Of course there is going to be blowback from these kind of actions. Hell, in my own opinion, 9/11 ITSELF was blowback for all of our middle-east meddling.

And just because there's some mumblings from a few higher-ups out in the open about leaving Israel hung out to dry (or more to the point, coming to their senses and/or openly admitting that gee, maybe supporting Israel isn't such a good idea, especially when we have our own problems at home), that hasn't translated into ACTION yet. So, we are perhaps scaling back on a joint military exercise with the Israelis. Big deal. That's exactly the kind of thing that jews will tend to harp and kvetch about, but besides their propensity to bitch and complain, they also accept as a BASIC LIFESTYLE a militaristic police state with mandatory military service for every single person, checkpoints, etc. If they weren't living on stolen land in the midst of millions of folks who hate them, they wouldn't NEED to bitch about that.

Oh, and then there's the Dems trying to remove from their platform about "Jerusalem being the capital of Israel" (which anybody with a brain can see that this is a ridiculous concern for the American government to worry about, anyway), and just what has THAT really, REALLY done to "throw Israel under the bus"? Boy I loved when Romney said that. Obama hasn't thrown Israel under the bus - he has folded like a cheap suit on everything from settlement-building (supposed to stop, but hasn't), the '67 borders deal, and trying to refuse foreign aid.

As usual, you have no case.

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: September 06, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
I think it's as plain as the nose on your face who benefitted from the 9/11 attacks.

"In the immediate wake of 9-11, the New York Times’ James Bennett asked Netanyahu what the attacks would mean for Israel’s relations with the United States. “It’s very good,” Bibi replied before quickly correcting himself. ”Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.” Netanyahu said the attack would ‘’strengthen the bond between our two peoples,"

http://maxblumenthal.com/2011/05/republicans-to-welcome-netanyahu-who-called-9-11-attacks-very-good-said-israel-benefits-from-anti-us-terror/

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Well, at least my nose isn't growing.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: September 06, 2012, 12:37:12 PM »
Hell, in my own opinion, 9/11 ITSELF was blowback for all of our middle-east meddling.

If that's your opinion, then we are probably in agreement as to who perpetrated the attacks, and the rest of this (e.g., who benefitted, what did Ahmadinejad actually say) is academic.

My point all along has been that radical Islamic extremists were the ones who did it. And they had their reasons to attack the United States, not the least of which is the "middle-east meddling" to which you allude.

We can talk all day about the other points you raised. They are all valid, and serious discussions could be had about them as long as we begin with the notion that, yes, radical Islamic extremists (Muslims) are indeed the ones who flew the planes into those buildings for, among other things, the reason that you just stated.

Otherwise, we may as well be arguing over the aerial speed of flying unicorns.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: September 06, 2012, 05:28:47 PM »
911 was not 'blowback'.

It was a successful black op caried out by 'the Elders' in conjunction with traitors at the highest levels of our government.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: September 06, 2012, 06:11:45 PM »
My point all along has been that radical Islamic extremists were the ones who did it. And they had their reasons to attack the United States, not the least of which is the "middle-east meddling" to which you allude.

Actually Islamo-fundies had little reason to attack US other than Israel.  & it's important to remember that 60's/70's terrorism against Israel was (ostensibly) run by nationalists/Marxists, not Islamo-fundies.  Very interesting how false-flag terrorism changes it's flavor when PTB are faced with different conditions.  US/UK have long supported different Islamo-fundie factions from Saudi gov't, Afghan "freedom fighters", Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt & even the Khomeini gang in Iran.