Author Topic: The REAL story of World War II that you were never taught!  (Read 3146 times)

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
- The REAL story of World War II that you were never taught!
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 08:27:21 AM »
FYI:

http://dnstools.com/?count=1&lookup=on&wwwhois=on&arin=on&portNum=80&target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomatobubble.com%2Fworldwarii.html&submit=Go!

www.tomatobubble.com resolves to 209.237.151.10

Domain Whois Results:

The data in Register.com's WHOIS database is provided to you by
    Register.com for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in
    obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration
    record.  Register.com makes this information available "as is," and
    does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting a WHOIS query, you
    agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that,
    under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) allow, enable,
    or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial
    advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by
    telephone; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
    that apply to Register.com (or its systems).  The compilation,
    repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly
    prohibited without the prior written consent of Register.com.
    Register.com reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
    By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

Registrant:
          PerfectPrivacyLLC
          Perfect PrivacyLLC
          303PeachtreeCenterAve
          Atlanta, GA 30303
          US
          Phone: +1.4042608491
          Email: tomatobubble.com@perfectprivacy.com

Registrar Name....: Register.com
       Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
       Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: tomatobubble.com
          Created on..............: 2008-10-13
          Expires on..............: 2013-10-13

Administrative Contact:
          PerfectPrivacyLLC
          Perfect PrivacyLLC
          303PeachtreeCenterAve
          Atlanta, GA 30303
          US
          Phone: +1.4042608491
          Email: tomatobubble.com@perfectprivacy.com

Technical  Contact:
          Web.com
          Drone Team
          12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
          Jacksonville, FL 32258
          US
          Phone: +1.8009324678
          Email: droneteam@corp.web.com

DNS Servers:
          a.ns.interland.net
          b.ns.interland.net

"Perfect Privacy"? Gee, why is that?

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »

In old Dutch "gei" "Gij" means "you"

Your supposed "gei brail" isn't dutch language but sounds similar to the phonetic pronounciation of the dutch word for "hebrew"
So what webster is probably avoiding to say is that the word originates from dutch hebrews.  It's yiddish 
and 1623 is around the same time that a large migration of spanish jews to the dutch city of amsterdam occurred as they were fleeing the spanish inquisition.

1623? Gee, you're only off by a century and a half.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 08:38:43 AM »
If the word chica is supposedly of spanish linguistic origin then it would be derived from the latin word "Ciccum" meaning 1.proverbially worthless object, trifle, bagatelle.

I don't think the spanish would voluntarily call their own woman that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYYcMH4dmw

No, you've never been to Spain, South America, or any other Hispanic country, for that matter.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 08:47:25 AM »
I've been reading some of the history summary sections on the TomatoBubble site, and they're actually pretty good.

Whoever wrote it was a student of history, and quite jew-wise.

If they were "jew-wise" and not actually a jew, THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY!!

Jesus Fucking Christ, what does it take for you people to get it? Turning the tables on the moneychangers, anyone?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 07:27:58 PM »
If they were "jew-wise" and not actually a jew, THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY!!

Jesus Fucking Christ, what does it take for you people to get it? Turning the tables on the moneychangers, anyone?

Only jews are allowed to sell books or access to web info?  Maybe the TomatoBubble guy is poor, needs money & feels some folks might be willing to pay a small fee for info.  He's not forcing anyone unlike the moneychangers.  Plenty of jew websites are free; in fact one could make a similarly absurd argument that free websites are automatically jewish since they have the $$ to subsidize propaganda.  Look at Newsweek Magazine which WaPo jews sold to arch-zio Harmans for $1, now AFAIK Newsweek is being sent for free.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »
That's what pretty much EVERYONE does, sushi!

OK kids, looks like it's time for a little 101 on "How to Spot a Spammer."

Yeah, I think the guy was a spammer too.  But then again this spammer started a pretty good thread!
;-)

Oh, and OldTimes? You are worried about the honeypot of sending funds? Well, the kid already has your IP address.

You can spoof your IP address, but spoofing an account to send funds is much more challenging, not to mention highly illegal (offends the bankster PTBs).

Registrant:
          PerfectPrivacyLLC

If I were running that site, I'd want to guard my privacy as well.  However, the jews in positions of authority can easily get the info from PerfectPrivacyLLC, while no one else can.  But we don't know, perhaps there's another layer of privacy behind that (not as uncommon as you might think).

Not necessarily.
Who knows.  The guy is gone now and not answering questions.
It is my experience that many, perhaps most, spammers are jewish.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2012, 06:02:28 AM »
Yeah, I think the guy was a spammer too.  But then again this spammer started a pretty good thread!
;-)

Yeah, it was well-targeted - not your usual "check out this cool new weight-loss/supplement/ass-tightener" kind of thing. That's why I think it probably came out of the clickthroughs from the link posted on the Olympics thread.

Well, if the guy is registered through Perfect Privacy, he probably needs to collect funds to support his site, because unlisting your personal contact info costs a premium. I know, I have my contact info for my website unlisted to keep one of my crazy ex-boyfriends from stalking me and hunting me down.( In fact, nowhere on my website is there ANY contact info except for a "contact form" that folks have to fill out and send to ME and provide their email address.)

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2012, 06:43:30 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYYcMH4dmw

No, you've never been to Spain, South America, or any other Hispanic country, for that matter.

And you base that assumption on what ?

Actually i've been allover Europe up in norway to down in spain. Surely not long enough to master the finer linguistics but long enough to understand that the spanish do not denigrate their women. Chica might be a commonly used spanish word but it does not originate from  latin which is the root of the spanish language.

Jews can make negroes call themselves "niggaz" and make them think it's a compliment, They can make women call themselves "bitchez" and make them think it's about self empowerement.

And they made the spanish woman call themselves "chica" and make them think it was a compliment

This banning system obviously needs some work..