Author Topic: * Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia  (Read 86478 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25475819-948,00.html

May 13, 2009 07:00pm

A PERTH man has been charged under racial vilification laws for allegedly posting anti-Semitic videos on the internet site YouTube.

Maylands man Brendon O'Connell, 38, is seen on film in front of Perth's Bell Tower and at a South Perth supermarket while allegedly making anti-Semitic comments.

Mr O'Connell was charged by the police State Security Investigation Group this afternoon with conduct with intent to incite racial animosity or racist harassment.

The maximum penalty for the offence is 14 years' jail, or fines of up to $24,000.[/b]

Opposition Multicultural Interests spokesman John Hyde - who alerted police, Jewish community leaders and the Ethnic Communities Council of WA about the videos - praised WA Police for using the anti-vilification laws to lay the charges.

"Members of the multicultural community can take comfort in the knowledge that this alleged race hate crime will now go before the courts,'' Mr Hyde said.

It is believed to be the second time a person has been charged under the racial vilification laws, which were introduced by the previous Labor government and were designed to outlaw the publication, distribution or display in oral, written or pictorial form of material that was threatening or abusive and intended to cause hatred or contempt or ridicule.

The videos that got him busted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vuBtKB-_2s&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XLQlgrPx8&feature=player_embedded

« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 08:38:48 AM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Ajax

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Forum poster 'Quo Todt' charged with "hate speech" in Australia
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 08:09:45 AM »
Hello sushigirl, the facts are on Brendons side and hopefully he's allowed to prove it in court.
"There is no longer any room for hope"

Offline Benoit

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 08:11:07 AM »
How many threads are there going to be about this news? (this is the third one already :P

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »
Things are getting very serious.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 08:30:04 AM »
Laconas - I hope they come for you next.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 08:35:21 AM »
Best of luck to him.  
It's really too bad he choose to turn his back on those who have always supported the message.
I will follow this and hope he gets an honest judge.
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Benoit

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:36:50 AM »
...It is believed to be the second time a person has been charged under the racial vilification laws, which were introduced by the previous Labor government...

The first time that happened to was none other than Frederick Toben??? (somebody better check it out and explain the regarding "Aussie rules" to the rest of us: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/13/2569170.htm?section=justin

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 08:45:36 AM »
Seems like a good venue to hold a rally.  Just keep the kosher Nazis from showing up and stealing all the attention.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
Hello sushigirl, the facts are on Brendons side and hopefully he's allowed to prove it in court.

The only facts that count for the ADL, are their own. It's a fine line between being too specific. Brendon was long winded and therefore too irritating for the tribe.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 08:58:59 AM »
Good point OldTimes...

We have an interesting history on this board.

Originally there were a core group of pro-zionists who infiltrated this board from other places,  mainly the old Liberty Forum.  We called them the "Orange Crew" and dealt with them properly until they were finally banished.

There have been a couple (gelignite) that were polite enough to continue to survive on this board, but most of the usurpers were ran off....(sealed in a barrel and thrown overboard)  if I remember the label correctly.

Then, the fight turned from the enemy, to differences amongst us, past the known accepted enemy of thew zionist.  

Most everyone here agrees that the actions of the modern zionist jews are an evil to be fought in this world and we post and discuss accordingly.

After a time,  some of the more radical bipolar members felt the need to employ a witchhunt to ferret out any more hiding crypto jews on this board and began to randomly accuse others of being jews (as we are seeing with this walt disney fruitcake)  As the sane members choose to ignore the psychotic outbursts, much more was said and done to "Prove" the enemy amongst us.  It really got silly for awhile until finally the core of the problem was banned here and moved onto the AWE board where they carried on.

A former member here Inri, was personally responsible for inciting Brendon into an unchecked rage against everyone who didn't sign on with him regardless of the facts in the case.

This is an Excellent venue for spreading truth and there are alot of intelligent informed posters who are happy to help with information as needed.

Enjoy!!
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 09:02:26 AM »
I was in a hurry, I did not see any threads about the subject...

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 09:12:23 AM »
The judge will probably order Brendon to stop speaking out and if he violates that order he'll be dragged back into the courtroom to face contempt charges.

Jail for Holocaust denier Toben

Posted Wed May 13, 2009 12:31pm AEST

Fredrick Toben has been sentenced to three months in jail. (ABC News)

A Holocaust denier living in Adelaide has been sentenced to three months in jail after being found guilty of 24 charges of contempt.

It has been seven years since Fredrick Toben was ordered not to publish material vilifying Jewish people on his website.

In 2007 he apologised for breaching the orders and said he would comply.

Last month, Justice Bruce Lander found that since giving that undertaking Toben has disobeyed the ruling a further 24 times.

Justice Lander today ordered the 65-year-old be imprisoned for three months.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/05/13/2569170.htm?section=justin

Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »
Glad you brought it up and tried to smear me, Effendi.
You call me 'bi polar' because I ferret Jews almost effortlessly.

Effendi says:

'After a time,  some of the more radical bipolar members felt the need to employ a witchhunt to ferret out any more hiding crypto jews on this board and began to randomly accuse others of being jews (as we are seeing with this walt disney fruitcake)  As the sane members choose to ignore the psychotic outbursts, much more was said and done to "Prove" the enemy amongst us.  It really got silly for awhile until finally the core of the problem was banned here and moved onto the AWE board where they carried on.'

Effendis words on Brendan:

You are a tool if you think for one minute that crazy fuckball has done anything but harm the cause.
Along with his idiot team America and Inri, the fucking psycho trio has done more to turn people off and away from the truth then they ever have in regards to spreading truth.

'Get REAL skunky, brendan's a fucking nut job that does your noble crusade much more harm than good.
birds of a feather I guess'......

You punk ass Christians are way too busy sucking circumcised cock!!

'Well obviously you have no capacity to think then, if you had bothered to observe his psychosis a couple of months back, there would be no question in your mind.  I've known him for YEARS here there and everywhere, he used to be my friend until he went fucking psychotic 3 months ago and attacked me for no reason with a vengeance, accusing ME of being a punk ass jew.  Now he HAS been removed from the team of the faithful.'

When brendon took photo's of my friends off the web and photo-shopped them around with skunk styled "jew noses", that was WAY the fuck over the line of decency,  and he deserves whatever little men in white coats come his way.

Ive had 1000 posts Effendi,
Ive had disagreements with a few here, just over minor issues and Ive outed perhaps 2 Jews.
So Put it in your Kosher pipe. 
You call me paranoid, but I call myself Paranormal, as I deal with the Khazars regularly.

You want to be some Kosher savior riding off on a white horse, wearing a Yamalka in place of a cowboy hat but it aint happening, Schlomo. You belong in Madagascar with the rest..
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 09:43:48 AM »
Glad you brought it up and tried to smear me, Effendi.

Sorry joker, but it's your own paranoid rantings that out you as a tool, not anyone else.

You call me 'bi polar' because I ferret Jews almost effortlessly.

... ;D :D ;D :D./.Effortlessly....kind of like with me right?

Ive had 1000 posts Effendi,
Ive had disagreements with a few here, just over minor issues and Ive outed perhaps 2 Jews.

lol...and WHO exactly might that have been?

not fantasy's of sugar plum jews dancing in your head, I mean any REAL threat.

So Put it in your Kosher pipe. 
You call me paranoid, but I call myself Paranormal, as I deal with the Khazars regularly.

The Dictionary defines Paranormal as

par⋅a⋅nor⋅mal
  
of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or other purportedly supernatural phenomena.

So is your "outing" of me a example of your extraordinary abilities?... ;D  Because the word fail defines your abilities apparently.

You want to be some Kosher savior riding off on a white horse, wearing a Yamalka in place of a cowboy hat but it aint happening, Schlomo. You belong in Madagascar with the rest..

Right, because I'm a jew.

You need a straitjacket dude.  No if's ands or butts!!

You are providing a PRIME example of exactly what I was just writing about.

There ARE real jews and REAL threats in this world and possibly even occasionally on this board, but for your 1000 posts, your pretty much still a tool if you have somehow convinced yourself that I am one of them.

If there is anyone with any respect on this board who thinks that, I would feel the need to clarify, but I don't even know who the hell you are, so you are hardly worth the time.

Carry on, everyone is laughing at you.... ;D ;D

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 09:45:29 AM »

When 'Awareness Portal' went down I posted a thread at 'AWE Forums' so that posters who went on both sites could exchange information...I did it innocently, because when LibertyForum went off the air without notice, I was kind of left hanging because I enjoyed exchanging views with posters over there, and found the site entertaining and thought provoking...Of corse, a lot of bullshit was posted there also...Anyway, this Brendon ('Quo Todt') and I have exchanged many emails, and he asked me to put him on my 'friends' list at AWE...We agreed on many things...BUT, Brendon didn't think I was committed to a war against the Jews...He then told me he was going to 'expose' me as a fraud...I was surprised by this because what kind of fraud was I supposed to be?...I never claimed to be a 'Jew exposer'...Now, I know a lot about Jews and the 'Jewish psychology' simply because I have been around them since my teen years, and have been married to a Jewish woman...In fact, I never had any real problems with them, except in some instances because of their 'clannishness'...But I live in a city with many ethnic groups, and they are all clans to outsiders...I, myself, am considered strange by many Polish-Americans because of my 'individualistic' views...What I find dangerous about 'Jewry' is the fact that they are so powerful for a tiny minority, and the fact that they have a religious belief that enforces a 'seperation' from the rest of the human race...These two factors are the source of endless problems, because we have allowed them to wield power way out of proportion to their numbers...AND, they control our money!...Now, WHO gives them 'permission' to do this?...Could it be us?...This 'Jewish Question' has been debated for centuries by some of Western civilization's best thinkers and writers...For myself, I have interests other than the 'Jewish Question' and while it is a very important issue, there is more to life and society than Jews...Anyway, here is a reply I made to Brendon about his criticism of my website and me, and then his comeback...'Quo Todt' never really read the essays and articles on my site, or he will see how, from my POV, a strong American president would deal with aspects of the 'question'...Brendon hated this forum, I guess because he was banned for some reason?

Quote from: FrankDialogue
Originally Posted by FrankDialogue
You dismiss me like that?...I expected better...There is an 'Illuminati', who are basically the European 'royal' or 'bloodline' families; they are led by the Rothschilds, who manage their money...The pyramid is their symbol...The 'Cult of the All Seeing Eye'...It is on our dollar bill...If you read a publication like the 'Economist' which is owned by the Rothschilds, and look at the various advertisements for 'financial equity groups' and the like, you will find the pyramid hidden in there somewhere...During the recent college basketball tournament in the US, the NCAA, there were a number of TV ads for 'Fidelity Investments'...When you see the name 'Fidelity' in connection with investment houses or brokerages, this usually means 'Rothschild'...And sure enough, when the 'Fidelity' logo was displayed at the close of the commercial, you saw the pyramid along with the Fidelity logo...This is no joke...There are various interpretations of who the 'Illuminati' are...I gave you mine...For instance, the recent G20 meeting in London was 'Illuminati Theatre'...That was the title of the article on my web site...'Illuminati' are primarily non-Jews who work hand in glove with the Khazars...You have to give them a name for simplicity sake...If I see a Khazar/Jew, I say so...My website is not devoted to 'exposing the Jewish/Khazar agenda', although I spend some time on the subject...It is about 'Amerikan Kulture' that is, the debased/current nature of culture in America...It also is used to feature my essays on various topics...I cover a wide range of subjects, including religion, from my POV...That's all...I list NOLAJBS as a link because I post there...And as far as Alex Jones goes, he is nowhere mentioned in the 'Illuminati Theatre' post...If you would have read further, you would have seen my essay 'Alex Jones Bullshit Artist'........................................... ..Frank D.

J-E-W-S franky

Who do you think started the "Illuminati"? A J-E-W, Adam Weishaupt. Who funded Weishaupt - a J-E-W, Rothschild.

J-E-W franky.

A J-E-W runs Homeland security (Michael Chertoff), not a jesuit.

A J-E-W handles Obama ( Rahm Emmanual), not an illuminist.

A J-E-W handled Mao (Sidney Rittenberg), not a Bilderberger.

A J-E-W is the most powerful advertising/marketing man in the world (Sir Martin Sorrel) not the Pope.

A J-E-W was running the Bolshevik revolution (Leon Bronstein), not a luciferian.

A J-E-W funded the Jewish (first hint) Bolshevick revolution (Schiff/Rothschild), not a Davos attendee.

A J-E-W funded Hitler and continued to fund Stalin (Rothschild/Warberg) not the "elite".

A J-E-W funds the contemporary "democracy" movements (Soros) to prevent the rebuilding of Russia, not the Vatican.

A J-E-W is the foremost leftist intellectual beloved by all who forgot that all the "capitalists" were jewish (Chomsky).

A J-E-W took over and runs Hollywood.

A J-E-W owns and runs t.v the world over.

A J-E-W, a J-E-W, a J-E-W.

Do you get it franky?

Watch Me Confront Israeli Mall Kart Intelligence Assets
http://www.vimeo.com/2444686

My Daily Motion Account Banned!
http://www.dailymotion.com/QuoTodt

Now all of the information on 'the question' Brendon supplied in his reply I have been aware of for quite some time...In fact, it is all historical fact, and has been expanded on by many writers...He told me nothing new...And confronting Jewish produce vendors does not address the 'question' in a meaningful way...Now, the videos are a free speech issue, and he needs support on this...But he likes to make 'enemies' of those who would befriend him...He will need a good lawyer, because he has made himself a target...I hope he has some money...

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/lobby/44948-awareness-portal-nolajbs-forum-vanishes-net-3-11-09-7am-88.html
[/b]

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 09:48:56 AM »
Now, the videos are a free speech issue, and he needs support on this...But he likes to make 'enemies' of those who would befriend him...He will need a good lawyer, because he has made himself a target...I hope he has some money...

It could not have been said any better Frank.  Those are my exact thoughts and feelings!!  Thank You!!

Being that the case appears extremely weak, it might simply be their intention to bleed him dry for awhile.  Make an example out of him.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 09:58:49 AM »
free speech issue
THe Talmudic argument for the Jew is that 'harassment' is not 'free speech'
Forget that the Jew took his photo without permission, baited him and ranted, and Brandon simply offered his opinion of the Khazars religion and Apartheid practices while conversing.

I hope he can get a non Jew judge, move the venue in the real outback, and countersue for Defammation, Slander, Libel and punitive damages relating to distress.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 10:05:05 AM »

It could not have been said any better Frank.  Those are my exact thoughts and feelings!!  Thank You!!

Being that the case appears extremely weak, it might simply be their intention to bleed him dry for awhile.  Make an example out of him.

Yeah, put him through the wringer and take some of his money...That's how it works...The challenge facing grass roots activism is that to really confront 'tem' you need some sort of plan, organization and money, and the you have to pick your targets wisely, to generate 'big time' piblicity...Maybe over there, a 'guerilla video attack' on 'certain elements' when they least expect it, like at some social function or cocktail-dinner when they are relaxed, and thinking they are sitting on top of the world...And the purpose should be to embarrass them in front of the people...

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »
Frank..
Brandon is very passionate about this issue. I respect him for that.
He may not be the easiest cat to get along with on some issues and on various level, but I respect his viewpoints. Any views well thought out are always welcome in my book, even if counter.
Discussion is good. Heated discussion is better.
Thinking & debate welcomes dissent.

Effendi..
This is why youre dangerous.
This is why JEWs are dangerous.
Youre neurotic (yet accuse others of same), parnoid, Rabid and Lie as your regular tongue, mixed in with some Yiddish and Kings English.

Jews HATE Christ, and are obsessed with potty talk and sex (Oral/anal) the dirtier the better..
You punk ass Christians are way too busy sucking circumcised cock!!

You glory in having Brandon removed, as the snake you are. I quite miss him.
'Well obviously you have no capacity to think then, if you had bothered to observe his psychosis a couple of months back, there would be no question in your mind.  I've known him for YEARS here there and everywhere, he used to be my friend until he went fucking psychotic 3 months ago and attacked me for no reason with a vengeance, accusing ME of being a punk ass jew.  Now he HAS been removed from the team of the faithful.'

Effendi Pimpin Gulags for Dissenters & those that Out Jews or heaven forbid, photoshop their beaks..

When brendon took photo's of my friends off the web and photo-shopped them around with skunk styled "jew noses", that was WAY the fuck over the line of decency,  and he deserves whatever little men in white coats come his way.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 10:11:43 AM »
Frank..
Brandon is very passionate about this issue. I respect him for that.
He may not be the easiest cat to get along with on some issues and on various level, but I respect his viewpoints. Any views well thought out are always welcome in my book, even if counter.
Discussion is good. Heated discussion is better.
Thinking & debate welcomes dissent.

Hey, I respect him and his passion...I don't know him personally, just via Internet...He is doing something he believes in, apparently,and now he is in a battle...