Author Topic: * 8 Reasons Raw Foodies Are "Dangerous Extremists" ~ plus other health tips  (Read 2734 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile

That video might give me bad dreams.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- * 8 Reasons Raw Foodies Are "Dangerous Extremists"
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »

There is no caption for this photo..it is self evident.

They all look like they could use a glass or raw milk though.

I would gladly offer them some. 

The farmers and consumers shouldve staged a photo op and given them all some milk, maybe some Oreo cookies with.

One of them might have just 'GOT IT' and understood what they have become.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Darn cameras have the good guys and the bad guys wearing masks to the point where we no longer knows who the good guys or the bad guys are.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Sustitute the word Nazi for Bolshevik and youre on your way.
Nazis never confiscated food, Bolshevik Jews did.

I shall remember that next time...  ;)

And we also make sour cream, with our milk. So good.

Neat, I have never tried to make sour cream.

Not tried butter yet, but will at some point, we have it available where we obtain our herdshare milk. 

Making butter from the fat collected on the top of the one gallon jar was easy. Check this out: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/homemade-butter-2/detail.aspx

Coconut is very healthy too, but I dont like it on its own.  With Raw milk, its great. Perfect blend. 

If I ever get the opportunity, I'll try it.

Goats milk is supposed to be the best of all, but its impossible to find.

Seen it - never tried it, but, perhaps we can ~ if we find a goat.

When I buy a farm,  hopefully soon, I may purchase a goat or 2 for milking.

We are too old to buy a FARM, but we have just bought 1/2 acre of great land, super soil, in the ALR. 4KM to the village, no subdivisions, paved road. Very hard to come by. We missed out on that particular property 5 years ago. (cheaper then.) Low and behold, we recently saw it on the market and bought it, but old house we would love to replace with a modest new one. Our travel days are history. So, we will have chickens and I might look into finding a goat.

Hey, just tried them on and I still fit into my 20 year old overalls, no joke.

Watch out for ''Suzie the farmer!''  ;D
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Darn cameras have the good guys and the bad guys wearing masks to the point where we no longer knows who the good guys or the bad guys are.

Honest men don't wear masks. It's pretty easy to figure that out.

These 'men' are not hiding their faces as much as they are hiding their shame. But that shame will follow them the rest of their lives. And for what? A paycheck?
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Honest men don't wear masks. It's pretty easy to figure that out.

These 'men' are not hiding their faces as much as they are hiding their shame. But that shame will follow them the rest of their lives. And for what? A paycheck?

Hollywood will just have to make more movies with masked men as heroes, like batman and Spiderman, to help children in America understand why good guys sometimes have to wear masks.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Hollywood will just have to make more movies with masked men as heroes, like batman and Spiderman, to help children in America understand why good guys sometimes have to wear masks.

They do enough of that as it is. Comics and the movies are fictions, written and produced by Jews.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu