Author Topic: Finale to a Declining Epoch  (Read 3879 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Finale to a Declining Epoch
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
Excellent description.

V
Vladimir  Putin  came  to  power,  even  through it was  with the  assistance of the media
       owned  by Boris Beresovski and Vladimir Gussinski,

Putin owns the only blueprint to controlling the jews.  It begins with getting them to think they control you.

True, but Putin also had a lot of good people with him and behind him.

Second, the J-ws are not going to fall for this trick again. Even if Obama wanted to be a hero he's surrounded by Rahm Emanuels, not to mention #2 Biden and #3 Pelosi. They really took extra measures with Obama.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 05:56:37 PM »
Yeah, I can imagine Churchill saying that, then saying the other quote about 'smashing the German people once and for all' right after that. Churchill had no real honor, no principles. He makes no sense to me.

I know, totally contradictory. Then -- after Stalin took over 1/2 of Europe, Winston said: ''It looks like we killed the wrong pig.''
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 06:02:13 PM »
True, but the next one to beat the jews will be smart enough to know this and out-think them from there. 

Jews know history, that's why they write it the way they do.  But they seem to have no ability to see what's coming.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »
I see a better than 50% chance that we will see an uncontrollable military confrontation with Russia, China, or both.

If this comes to be ...

I would find it a strange place to be in since my only allegiance is to America and the West -- while Russia, China, and the Jews all would like to either destroy or rule it.

Some people here are more optimistic though, like Wag for example, who actually believes markets will get back in shape and things will return to their former selves. I don't share his optimism.

It's hard to say. It seems like if the jews lose their economic grip on America, they lose everything. I don't see them being even close to as successful at capitalizing on the good will (and ignorance) of people anywhere else in the world like they have here. Maybe India ... But if they try to plunge us into a war with Russia/China, it seems likely that they would lose all political power in the United States as well. Would our military and intelligentsia simply sit by and embrace a nuclear war, keep those last chains of restraint? If not, no amount of American money will save the Zionists.

Something tells me their plans are going to hell. I always guessed they wanted to ultimately set up shop back in Russia/Asia (closer to home), and finally ditch America and Europe, and it just isn't going to work out like that. Now they're stuck with us still, and more people are catching on ... World domination must be such a stressful goal for these psychopaths.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2009, 06:09:10 PM »

the J-ws are not going to fall for this trick again. Even if Obama wanted to be a hero he's surrounded by Rahm Emanuels, not to mention #2 Biden and #3 Pelosi. They really took extra measures with Obama.

Good point. Yes they did

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 06:12:32 PM »
Something tells me their plans are going to hell. I always guessed they wanted to ultimately set up shop back in Russia/Asia (closer to home), and finally ditch America and Europe, and it just isn't going to work out like that. Now they're stuck with us still, and more people are catching on ... World domination must be such a stressful goal for these psychopaths.

They had Russia in the 90's under Yeltsin, but lost it. After that, that's when all the trouble started with 9/11 and the rest of the bs.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »

But it's complicated, because even if their plans do go to hell, that means America is likely to be in even greater danger than before.

The mentality of the Merchant of Venice comes to mind ...

We are entering upon dangerous times

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 06:16:10 PM »
True, but the next one to beat the jews will be smart enough to know this and out-think them from there.

Jews know history, that's why they write it the way they do.  But they seem to have no ability to see what's coming.

A coup against J-ws in America would have to be an underground affair until a critical mass builds-up behind the scenes to face them off in public.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 06:20:28 PM »
It's complicated because the culture has been broken.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 06:23:58 PM »
Some people here are more optimistic though, like Wag for example, who actually believes markets will get back in shape and things will return to their former selves. I don't share his optimism.

I would say "some people."  At this point, I only know of myself who believes this.  But again, Laconas, you got my theory wrong.  No part of it has things returning to their former selves.  When the markets skyrocket, you'll be creating tens of thousands of new jew millionaires and thousands of new jew billionaires.  This will not go unnoticed. 

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
Yes, and by the field grade Army officers.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »
I can't see the markets skyrocketing.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 06:32:40 PM »
At some point something is going to give cause the J-ws are not going to become second class world citizens to China and Russia. I see a better than 50% chance that we will see an uncontrollable military confrontation with Russia, China, or both.

That would be scary, both sides know that using nuclear power will be devastating for all sides. Russia, China and a few ...Stan's will likely stick together - and together, they are a formidable force/deterrent.

Having kids and grand kids, I would like to be more be optimistic too. A new low-wage cycle will likely begin, the question is - when.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »

Gotta go -- see you folks later -- this has been a good thread

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
Bye, thanks for joining.. :-))

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 06:43:17 PM »
They thought they controlled Putin and were fooled. Don't know about Gramsci-Obama.... and the surrounding j-ews.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »
I can't see the markets skyrocketing.

The Hang Seng was up 7% last Wednesday, just on that day alone.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »
The Hang Seng was up 7% last Wednesday, just on that day alone.

I think there are going to be a lot of ups and downs.

(I don't know who Hang and Seng are, but I assume they were 2 guys like Dow and Jones who came-up with the Hong Kong index and made a fortune.)

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »
I think there are going to be a lot of ups and downs.

(I don't know who Hang and Seng are, but I assume they were 2 guys like Dow and Jones who came-up with the Hong Kong index and made a fortune.)

Yep, they become Hangstein and Sengberg.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »
Turn over a few stones and you'll find their grandpappie's business relations with Sassoon.