Author Topic: "A Man For All Seasons"  (Read 2048 times)

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: "A Man For All Seasons"
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 03:30:28 PM »
Getting better. I don't have to get xrays but I still need the metal taken out. The fibula is healed but the tibia might have to wait a while.

Thanks for asking. How are you?

I was unaware of this. Would I be correct in thinking that you have broken or crushed the bones in one of your legs? I am asking because you have mentioned having the metal removed. I have heard that it should, and should not be removed, depending on who I am talking to.

The reason I am asking as to your case is because I have had metal holding together my left leg for about the last eight years; the bone has regrown, but the metal has not been removed.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »
I was unaware of this. Would I be correct in thinking that you have broken or crushed the bones in one of your legs? I am asking because you have mentioned having the metal removed. I have heard that it should, and should not be removed, depending on who I am talking to.

The reason I am asking as to your case is because I have had metal holding together my left leg for about the last eight years; the bone has regrown, but the metal has not been removed.

I got hit by a car and had a non union open tib/fib fracture. Lower part near the foot. They said I would need a bone graft! Not the 'po!

It was a year and a half ago. Doc tole me xrays not needed. But it still hurts. I got scar tissue to break me thinks...
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
Getting better. I don't have to get xrays but I still need the metal taken out. The fibula is healed but the tibia might have to wait a while.

Thanks for asking. How are you?

What counts is that you are making progress.
I am well, thank you.  :)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »
They do indeed. No experience lacking.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »
WWII was to create zionism.

I couldn't agree more!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.