Author Topic: Expanding Earth~Binary Solar System~Electric Universe  (Read 12655 times)

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: The Big (head) Bang
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 08:17:03 AM »
lol, great minds...

some sumerian artefacts:

more here (including swastikas):
http://www.spaceagogo.com/e%20newpage4.html

jomon statue. The Dogū (土偶) has been speculated to be an Ancient Astronaut that visited earth during the Jōmon period of Ancient Japan; it shows features claimed to resemble a space suit, goggles and a space helmet:

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 02:20:11 PM »
Quote from: John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...The same was in the beginning with God...All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made...In him was life; and the life was the light of men...And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

In clear English, I will try to explain: God, the Father, is the 'singularity' often posited by physicists and scientists...He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end of all things, as He is the Life...He is the source of all life: no life exists unless it comes from Him...Christ is his 'Word' or the part of his 'personhood' that is used to put his creation into motion, the part of His personhood that bridges the gap between the Creator and His creation...The Holy Spirit is His 'spirit of life' in action, the part of His personhood that leads us to all righteousness and truth, the truth of life...Catholics call this the 'Trinity'...While this is an 'inexact expression' of God's reality and personality, it is an attempt at expressing something that man will never have a perfect grasp of, here or in the hereafter...But all three persons are One...Our best (and crude) perception of this would be to reflect on our own personalities, which has many facets, yet are all part of the same person (you or I)...Since we were created in the image of God, by observing ourselves, we can get some basic understanding that God has all the emotions and traits we have, except on an infinite scale...But His basic 'emotion' or 'desire' is that of Love, which is the reason for His creation of our Universe and all of the cretures in it...An artist, or a musician, for example, in his or her purist impulse creates works out of Love, something from the soul...And this creation, from the soul, is an act of love, and an act that the artist wishes to share with others...God, as the center, and, in fact the source of all life, chose not to be Alone, but to share his Love by creating our Universe...It is all an expression of His need to share Himself, to give Himself in Love...So, in a sense, there is a small part of God Himself in all of us...This should not be viewed as a form of 'pantheism', but rather a reality that should give us great joy...As the father and mother, through their union, create the child (a continuation of their own life), God gives all His creatures a part of Himself...God is 'the Light that shineth in the Darkness', the Life that fills the void...And yes, 'the darkness comprehends it not'...Amen.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.
- from The Sound of Music.

The only place in the universe where we find the big bang.
Picture credit: New Scientist

This reminds me of when I was a kid, I would contemplate, where does the universe end?  What is on the other side?  Nothing?  What if there was no earth, no skies, no beingness, no universe... would there be "nothing" then?  But then what if the concept of "nothing" didn't even exist?  Who would be there to perceive the nothingness?  So therefore nothing is something?  Then I would get so perplexed that I would literally shudder and then snap back to the here and now.  I would do that to myself now and then to get that disoriented feeling.  I'm weird, I know.

Thanks for posting the website.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 03:00:41 PM »
This reminds me of when I was a kid, I would contemplate, where does the universe end? 

Try going the other direction.  Look in the mirror, and try to analyze who you are.  It gets interesting.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
 :o

I'm too critical, I'll wait until Halloween : ))

But, I don't believe I am my physical reflection, nor my body, I am more than that, I think, at least, I think I am : ))

first man: I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.

Establishment: of course you are my bright little star,
Ive miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefathers fruit
And now to suit our
Great computer,
Youre magnetic ink.

First man: Im more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.

Inner man: there you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
That you perceive
The web they weave
And keep on thinking free.

Moody Blues - In the beginning

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 04:34:32 PM »

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »
These articles from the now redundant magazine but still online may be of interest to you http://www.sol.com.au/kor/home.htm the article I posted is in issue 11.

Interesting indeed:

http://www.sol.com.au/kor/21_01.htm ~

"According to apocryphal writings Mary spent her childhood from age 3 `“ 12 in the temple."

The article quotes from the interesting Gospel of James (to be found at http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/infancyjames-roberts.html )

From James:  Mary's mother said  "As the Lord my God liveth, if I beget either male or female, I will bring it as a gift to the Lord my God; and it shall minister to Him in holy things all the days of its life."  From the article:

James describes the day Mary is presented to the temple by her parents Anna and Joachim. `When the day arrived, the undefiled daughters of the Hebrews were invited to accompany Mary with their lamps burning to the Temple. There the priest received her, blessed her and kissed her in welcome`.

He proclaimed, `The Lord has magnified thy name in all generations.  In thee, the Lord will manifest His redemption to the sons of Israel.`  Mary was placed on the third step of the Temple and there danced with joy and all the house of Israel loved her.  Without looking back, Mary climbed the stairs of the temple.  It was there that she was nurtured and her parents returned glorifying the Almighty.

So ~ raised in her mother's bedchamber until the age of three, blessed by the priest at the age of one, and into the Temple at the age of three, there until given to Joseph, a widower sixty or seventy years older, and thereafter the mother of Jesus.  I was mistaken, thinking she had been taken to the Temple soon after being born.  It's nice to be corrected.

Some articles from the Shi'ah, not much otherwise regarding Islam.

Interesting site ~ thanks.

It's too dark here.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »
Perhaps now is the time to begin my answer to everyone, and explain the reason for my beliefs, and leave it up to you all if you believe it or not.

When I was 11 months old I was diagnosed with TB and I was sickly for the next two years and didn't get a clearance of the disease until I was 8 yrs old. In the two years following the diagnosis I was constantly in hospital, sometimes for months on end, because I kept getting pnuemonia. This was in the early 1940's when there were no antibiotics so TB and pnuemonia were extremely life threatening .  Penicillin was first introduced around 1945 (discovered in 1928) just before the end of WW11.

During the bouts of pnuemonia I had 3 NDE's (near death experiences), two of which are vague memories due to my age, but reported by the medical staff, but the last one when I was 4yrs is still as vivd today as it was then. After I was revived I related to the doctor and nurses what I had heard and seen, and they confirmed to my mother that the events that occurred and was spoken in the room were correct and that there is no way I could have seen or heard them at the time, one of the nurses hugged me and cried at what I had to tell them.

What I remember is floating near the ceiling watching myself, and the medical team working frantically on me below, then a very painful 'jolt' in my chest and instantly 'transported' (the only way it can be described) in a beautiful white light (that cannot in anyway be likened to white as we understand it) there was no 'tunnel', more a journey through time, (like a fog), and when I got to my destination there was an old gentleman waiting for me in a garden of the most incredible colours that I still cannot explain today, they were not like the colours we percieve in life, and they filled me with love and peace, it was as if I could feel, smell, and taste the colours. The old man spoke to me and took my hand as we walked around the garden and he told me that it was not my time, and I had to return as I had a lot to 'do', and that one day I would be called again and my sister (he spoke her name) and he would be waiting for me.

When I related this to my mother and described the old man and how he smelled of peppermint lollies (candy) my mother said it sounded like my grandfather (who had died when I was 7 months old). I ask her if I had a sister and told her the name the old man had told me, and she broke down and cried, and confirmed that I had, (my sister had died 11 months before I was born) and still could not talk about her (and she never did again until I had my first child). These were things I had absolutely no knowledge of beforehand and were verified by my mother and hospital staff.

I had a very spiritual 'feeling' (not explosive or dramatic, more calming and serene) but I did not equate it with God, or with religion (perhaps because of my age at the time?), however it left me with many questions and sent me on a journey in later life through many religions that were never able to answer the things I wanted to know, rather they left me with even more questions.

What I now "KNOW" is that there is 'no death', as we perceive it, I believe that this 'mortal' life we live is merely a 'school' of sorts, to learn to use the 'gifts' we are all (re) born with, and to learn to control our 'humanity' and basic natures. I also believe we have a purpose, and a need to fulfill individual obligations, to and for ourselves and to care for all of nature including each other, not by any orders given or rules to obey, other than those that are 'within' us all.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »
What I remember is floating near the ceiling watching myself, and the medical team working frantically on me below, then a very painful 'jolt' in my chest and instantly 'transported' (the only way it can be described) in a beautiful white light (that cannot in anyway be likened to white as we understand it) there was no 'tunnel', more a journey through time, (like a fog), and when I got to my destination there was an old gentleman waiting for me in a garden of the most incredible colours that I still cannot explain today, they were not like the colours we percieve in life, and they filled me with love and peace, it was as if I could feel, smell, and taste the colours. The old man spoke to me and took my hand as we walked around the garden and he told me that it was not my time, and I had to return as I had a lot to 'do', and that one day I would be called again and my sister (he spoke her name) and he would be waiting for me.

I can relate to your experiences, somewhat.  Although not NDE's.  I believe that when you are not connected to your physical body, you perceive without your biological mind/brain's limitations.  The perceptions as a spirit/soul are wider than with the body's.  A wider range of knowledge... perhaps in a gnostic sense?  And perhaps the colours perceived are not via physical sensors... thus perhaps more unfamiliar.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 01:31:31 AM by E_T »

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 06:05:10 AM »
however it left me with many questions and sent me on a journey in later life through many religions that were never able to answer the things I wanted to know, rather they left me with even more questions.

That is because the objective of religion, is only to justify external control over the individual for manipulation.  Religion, being that which requires faith to believe, has nothing to do with answering questions (truth in the realm of reality), as though they can speak for God.

Who speaks for God, truth!   Only truth.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 06:05:57 AM »
Now I know your reading my mind jewbacca, I was preparing a post on the very things you posted including swastikas (which appear everywhere in history and in religion) I have quite a few in my archives which I'll expand on later ... I'm having troubles with connections at the moment and I have lost two long posts in the last few hours, so need to re-do them.

The swastika and the vesica pisces are perhaps the most widely used ... even the pyramid is taken from vesica pisces ... the zionists and masons use it extensively in their 'teachings'.

Just tonight I happened to tune in to SBS TV and there was a show about teaching Indians (from India) in America, about business management and communication. The teacher was a jew and telling the students that he had lost most of his family in Auschwitz and they should be sensitive to people when mentioning 'Nazis' ... I don't know what was said by the student he was addressing, but lo and behold on the board behind the teacher was a huge vesica pisces with a list of words for communication and business management in the outer circles and in the centre (the vesica pisces) how they merged and what they achieved.

I'm betting that a stylized swastika and a pyramid would also be introduced into the 'lessons' at later sessions.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 06:29:26 AM »
I believe that when you are not connected to your physical body, you perceive without your biological mind/brain's limitations. .

That is the whole point of looking in the mirror, you can see the difference between the physical and who you really are.  The disconnect is the conscious state of being which is external of your body.  It allows you to look deeper than just the physical body, a self hypnosis technique. 

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 07:38:39 AM »
What I now "KNOW" is that there is no 'death', as we perceive it.  I believe that this 'mortal' life we live is merely a 'school' of sorts, to learn to use the 'gifts' we are all (re)born with, and to learn to control our 'humanity' and basic natures.  I also believe we have a purpose, and a need to fulfill individual obligations, to and for ourselves and to care for all of nature including each other, not by any orders given or rules to obey, other than those that are 'within' us all.

Close, very close.  Not as God describes it, but near enough.

Perhaps now is the time to begin my answer to everyone, and explain the reason for my beliefs, and leave it up to you all if you believe it or not.

It matters to you whether people believe you or not.  Don't let it "matter" ~ let yourself be informed about them by it, and by the measure of ridicule or dismissal the skeptics or deniers assault you with.  Everything that happened up until the time you were four was "cleansing" of the burdensome remnants of your previous life, the "carryover" return to you of your unexpiated wrong doings, followed by a rational, intelligible reassurance that you could "validate" as genuine (and not "delusional") by relating it to the hospital staff and more importantly, to your mother.  This "reassurance" launched you on a lifetime quest for Knowledge, with an intellectual "map" of reality that already included more real knowledge (your visit with your grandfather) than most people reach in a lifetime.  The "experiments" touted by Stephan Schwartz don't impart that quality of experience, although they may come close.

Everyone, at one time or another in their lives, has such an experience, although few have one so rich and, more importantly, so readily assimilable by the rational intellect.  More often it's a flash of awareness, or an inexplicable "miracle" defying "reason," as we understand the workings of the phenomenological universe, leaving them "mystified" until they assimilate the experience or reject it, the latter with unfortunate ramifications.  In either case, it is a singularly personal matter, not "for others" but for the individual to whom that experience comes.  It is never for the "guidance" or "salvation" of others, but for your benefit ~ although in your case your mother, as well as the hospital staff, were given "information" (it "happened") that may have inspired their own "quest" for a greater understanding of "life" as we know it ~ a nudge in a right direction, as it were.

That's why it need not "matter" to you whether people believe you or not.  You bear no burden of "helping" them with what was given to you, they will choose whether to use the "information" for their benefit or not, to pursue the implications or deny them.

I would be interested to know the medical procedures that the hospital staff were applying when you experienced the transition from an out-of-body experience to the visit with your grandfather.  I don't call these experiences "near death" experiences, we don't "experience" death, but only dying ~ if we experience even that before ceasing to be conscious of anything at all ~ I didn't.  My own personal experiences in this realm of experience differ quite markedly from yours, and were "informative" in an entirely different way, although ~ again ~ not for anyone else's "guidance" or "salvation" but only for my own benefit and edification.

I believe that this 'mortal' life we live is merely a 'school' of sorts, to learn to use the 'gifts' we are all (re)born with, and to learn to control our 'humanity' and basic natures.  I also believe we have a purpose, and a need to fulfill individual obligations, to and for ourselves and to care for all of nature including each other, not by any orders given or rules to obey, other than those that are 'within' us all.

We are given life to enjoy it.  This is the "human nature" we are all born with.  It may take several or many lifetimes to learn to enjoy it, or even more to appreciate it, but there is no other "purpose" to it, it is a gift for us, not a trial or "punishment" unless we make it that.  This is where we must start for an understanding of it.

The greatest enjoyment comes from realizing our human nature, largely as you describe: fulfilling individual obligations to and for ourselves and caring for all of nature including each other.  There are no "orders" given that we "must obey," no "rules" to "obey," we act in accordance with what is written into our nature, and "produce, proliferate and partake as we please" without any "coercion" or particular effort to form any "will" to do so.  Some, of course, do not, and there is no particular consequence ~ their lives go on, the sky doesn't fall, the earth doesn't "swallow them up" as a consequence any sooner or more dramatically than it otherwise would.

There are, however, dangers inherent in our human nature, and God warns us of these.  Whether we choose to heed the warnings and learn to attune ourselves to our nature and avoid the dangers is up to us.  Childhood consists of learning to avoid physical dangers arising from carelessness or inattention, dangers that inhere in the dynamics of the physical world in which we live.  But there are also dangers in the ways in which we care for each other ~ or don't ~ arising from the fact that part of the "partake as you please" ~ a major part ~ consists of enjoying each other, and the intrinsic character of human existence that we are interdependent ~ we need each other, rely on each other, and care for each other because that is built into our human nature.  All humanity is "one," even though we are "divided" in many ways, one of which is differentiation of talents and capacities regarding what we "produce."  That particular differentiation ~ of talents and capacities ~ is what makes us all "wealthy" in the sense that we do not need to spend our entire lives and every waking moment gathering food, seeking shelter from the elements, and protecting ourselves from predators.  We are the most capable predator on the planet, we have no "natural enemies" for whom we are prey.

And although all this is "knowledge" that we possess at birth, we forget in the rush of sensation and daily life, and need to be reminded of "how it works" and what we need to attend to in terms of how we think and choose to act.

And we are dangerous, most of all to ourselves because we forget.

So God reminds us, even as He obstructs the natural consequences that would follow from most of the things we mistakenly do.

"Religion" is not "orders" and "rules" to be "obeyed" until someone chooses to coerce another person to do (or not do) what he (or she) would do except for a lapse of memory of what would be consistent with human nature, or a want or desire that contravenes human nature.  "Religion" is just a reminder of "how it works" and what we need to attend to in order to realize and enjoy our human nature and life itself.  "Religion," in other words, is for you, it is not "against" you or others, and when used "against others" rather than "for yourself," it becomes inimical to human nature and makes it difficult to enjoy life, not least for those who abuse it.

History is an account of how some people have abused and confused or falsified or hidden these reminders for their own purposes, or forgotten them, often with "good" motives but horrendously misunderstood or misapplied.

Life then becomes a "school" in which we learn the consequences of failing to heed the reminder.  And it may take several or many lifetimes to learn again how helpful God can be toward enjoying life when we pay attention to Him as our human nature requires.

Those who do not appreciate life because their lives are not very appreciable seldom realise why, but their misery proceeds from themselves.

That's just the way it works.  The greatest danger we face ... is us.  And the only "defense" we have from ourselves ... is God and His reminders.  What we choose is up to us.

It's all optional.

It's too dark here.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 08:00:41 AM »
Words such as "God," for example.  Many people choke on this word, many more are unable to use it in conversation or discussion, and few are able to "hear" it in the context of an explanation of "the nature of things."  It is not uncommon for people wishing to explain how they comprehend reality to use a substitute word to circumvent the mental blocks that so many people have concerning the word "God" or recognizable synonyms.

The word God bothers me in the context of it's origins only, and how it has been used by 'organized' religion to promote a unique type of brainwashing. I believe in a creator but don't have a name for him ... after all he has never named himself other than through the scribes and pharisees. But I do not have a problem with people referring to the universal consciousness by any name they chose to refer to IT actually, as the universal consciousness has no gender either, making it a 'singularity' and also singular in intent, we were made dualities to give us 'choice' and so freewill to 'choose'. Everything the consciousness created is a duality in some way, hot/cold, up/down/,wet/dry, good/bad, black/white/, ad infinitum.

So many names for ONE creator? God, Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, Amaterasu, Ormazd, and many more too numerous to list. Each religion has a 'definition' of him ... each one believes theirs is the 'true' God, giving their version of 'his word'... and wars are 'created' in his name. Also the name God is used backwards in satanism, so I 'choose' to exercise my freewill and not use that name other than for explanation. I hold his words 'within' ... his real undisputed words, ie. "right from wrong", and sometimes I choose to ignore them for the sake of avoiding conflict, and other times to defend my freewill.

"The Universal Consciousness" is inexplicit, in that it does not syntactically require that it be "singular" and a discrete conscious identity, but could as readily be a congregate or concatenation of all individually-conscious creatures.  This is the notion that lies behind the Cabalistic premise that "God" is the collective consciousness of the Jewish people, rather than discrete as individual human beings are discrete from one another.  In other words, people readily assign "personality" or discrete conscious individuality to themselves, but do not ascribe it to God.  It is also what lies behind the allegedly sufi doctrine of "Wahdat al-Wujud," or "The Unity of Being," which attributes sentience to all created things and "realizes" the unity of all sentience as "Self," often apprehended by the intellect as "God," in an experience known as "fanaa," the extinction of the individual ego in an immersion of the self into the "sea of divine unity," known also as "fanaa white" to distinguish it from two other analogous experiential states.  Quo Todt shows signs of having had a "fana white" experience, which he has not been able to rationally incorporate into his intellect's "map" of reality.

This is another reason why a do not choose to call the supreme intelligence by the name God, as religion induces extreme pious reactions and hysteria by denying man's true spirituality By supressing what we all hold within ourselves, causing stress to our intillect.

So for the sake of clarity, I'll reword your sentence:

The Universe does not exist separately from God; it is a direct expression of God.

I maintain the original sentence is correct as God is only an individual name from a long list of 'names' introduced by 'man'.

This is closer, but still suffers from being inexplicit.  It can be understood to say that the Universe is a distinguishable component of God, that God is composite, comprised of The Universe, His "expression," and an undefinable "essence" of which the Universe is the "expression."  It naturally follows that we, as part of this "expression," are thus part of God.  This is in fact what it does say, and it is incorrect because it says that in addition to what it is intended to say, owing to the inexplicit character of the English language.

I agree on that score, that is why I choose not to put a language 'barrier' on what is 'within'.

It is like saying that these words are me.  They are expressions, and my expressions, to be sure.  But they are not me, they exist separately from me, will persist in my absence, and further do not begin to express me, who and what I am, or anything more than some articulation of an understanding I have, and even that is misleading because no words can express my understanding sufficiently to fully express it.  My words are not a holographic depiction of that "existent," such that "I" can be seen and comprehended through them as if they were some kind of a lens.

That is the reason why we need to be taught how to 'listen' to our inner spirituality, our spirituality was 'given' for the express reason to be able to listen to the messages meant to guide us ... not the written words of man.

I have found meditation a very good method to 'hear' those messages on how to find our own 'solutions', and guidance.

God's Words are admittedly different, and actually incomparable.  His Word "BE!" is the phenomenological universe, including everything in it including us.  I am not "comparing" my words to His Words, merely showing the relation between an "expresser" and an "expression."  The universe is His "expression" in the same way that my words are my expression, something that proceeds from Him, but is separable, a discrete expression, and distinguishable from Him.  He could erase it, and He would not be touched, moved, or changed in any way, and could "speak" another Word "BE!" and that Word would be something entirely different from what we are experiencing now.

But the universe is also something more, and similarly different from human "expression."

Indeed it is. Very well explained. For someone to have heard the word BE they were listening, but then went on to abuse that knowledge by introducing the holy books to totally confuse man. What should have been 'taught' was the true way of the universal intelligence and how 'we' as individuals could interpret the messages from within.

But God's Word that is the phenomenological universe is a perfect mirror.  It reflects His Majesty, His Mercy, His Power, His Infinity, His Forbearance, His Wrath, His Creativity, His Love, and His other attributes, perfectly, and in a way that does not interfere with the freedom He has given us to do as we wish, partake as we please, produce what we want, and proliferate with abandon ~ all of which we do without any coercion or obstruction from Him.  More:  He has created, in us, some reflection of His qualities, and imparted to us consciousness reaching beyond ourselves, which appears to be an "opening" of His Consciousness to us, in that we can directly know Him by it.  And just as the universe is a mirror in which His qualities are reflected, we are created "in His image" reflected in the mirror.

I disagree with this as I believe the Intelligent universal consciousness does not have human weaknesses such as Mercy, revenge, Forbearance, Wrath, Love, et al, nor do I believe we are made in his image as he has no 'image', but rather we have his 'word' instilled via our DNA. the universe is not a mirror it is more like a magnet.

We are God's reflection in the mirror of creation.  When other creatures look at us, they see His reflection.  And they recognize it because they, unlike we humans, have not forgotten their Origin and the genesis of their own creation.  This is why, as Scripture records that God said to Noah,

What the other creatures see is onother 'creation' of the universe, and as such some see us as food, some as an enemy and some as a friend. Humans on the other hand see us in 'boxes' that label us as friend or foe because of the words of man. "By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War''

"... the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moves on the earth, and upon all the fish of the sea; into your hands are hey delivered."  (Genesis 9:2-3)

How can we forget this major iniquity of mans words ... the very beginning of their deception and their 'guidance'.

Deceiving the intellect is just too easy.

Yes it was ... and is, if it listens only to man.

You have the intelligence and the desire to interpret the Qur'an as it 'should' be but how many are capable of doing that? The holy books are far too convoluted and 'most' cannot be taken 'literally' and that is my main problem with it. Our inner message is far easier to understand and follow, if it gets the right lessons to kick start the process.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 08:07:40 AM »
That is because the objective of religion, is only to justify external control over the individual for manipulation.  Religion, being that which requires faith to believe, has nothing to do with answering questions (truth in the realm of reality), as though they can speak for God.

Who speaks for God, truth!   Only truth.

Which is the reason I began this thread, and what I have said and am 'showing'. Some truths have to be 'demonstated' rather than 'confront'.

There can be no unequivocal 'proof', but 'evidence' can be shown to authenticate it.

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 08:58:35 AM »
i put on my blindfold and spun around a few times to come up with this  :o :

http://www.halexandria.org/dward097.htm

http://www.n01a.org/noya-book/metaphysics_revelations.htm

Figure 121: Ascension - the final pulse to multidimensional existence

http://f60s.com/cache/p/462303/462303.aspx

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 09:09:11 AM »

Offline Benoit

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 09:31:55 AM »
The Big (head) Bang
Garbage in, garbage out  ;)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 11:53:52 AM »
That is the whole point of looking in the mirror, you can see the difference between the physical and who you really are.  The disconnect is the conscious state of being which is external of your body.  It allows you to look deeper than just the physical body, a self hypnosis technique. 

I don't know Jenifer,

Personally, I believe that we gain more perception and awareness by extroverting vs introverting?

Introvert creates mass and confusion... extrovert creates space and vision.  Sometimes we can't see the forest through the trees?

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 05:24:53 PM »
Some truths have to be 'demonstated' rather than 'confront'.

You might be interested in this thread, that everyone has an obligation to the truth.