Author Topic: Expanding Earth~Binary Solar System~Electric Universe  (Read 13484 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Expanding Earth~Binary Solar System~Electric Universe
« on: March 04, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/wcruttenden.htm

RW - That URL is no longer so let me put this one in that should cover most of Walter's work. ~ August 18, 2013

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/cruttenden-walter/6604

Video interview Walter Cruttenden

Interestingly I happen to have a seventh edition, 1972 copy of The Holy Science sitting on my bedroom table. I long ago dismissed the 'wobble theory' of the precession of the equinoxes. Sirius has always seemed to me to be the likely candidate...

It's quite amazing to see someone like Mr. Cruttenden to dedicate his time and resources to proving that our whole solar system rotates around Sirius (or?) which in turn rotates around Sol in a 24,000 year cycle. He also touches on the point that Sol's p recessional speed is not static. If you divide 24,000 by 360 one gets the following degrees transversed within one degree of arc: 66.666666666666666666666666666...

Curious number...

Zachariah Sitchin postulates that every 3600 years a planet swings into Sol's inner orbit moving clockwise. His theory states that this is Planet X, Sol's outermost planet.

I would suggest that it belongs to Sirius and within the cyclical nature of the mutual precesional motion of both Sol and Sirius this planet swings near Sol every 6.6666666666666666666666666666... years

Curious number...

http://binaryresearchinstitute.org/

The Holy Science
Swami Sri Yukteswar

Extract

All creatures from the highest to the lowest are found eager to realize three things: Existance, Cosciousness, and Bliss.../snip

A short discussion with mathematical calculation of the Yugas or ages will explain the fact that the present age of the world is Dwapara Yuga, that 194 years of that Yuga have now (A.D. 1894) passed away, bringing with it a rapid development in Man's knowledge.

We learn from Oriental astronomy that moons revolve around their planets, and planets turning on their axes revolve with their moons round the sun; and the sun, with its planets and their moons, takes some star for its dual and revolves round it in about 24,000 years of our earth - a celestial phenomenon which causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac. The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishinunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world.

When the sun in its revolution round its dual comes to the place nearest to this grand center, the seat of Brahma (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox comes to the first point of Aries), dharma, the mental virtue, becomes so much developed that man can easily comprehend it all, even the mysteries of Spirit.

The autumnal Equinox will be falling, at the beginning of the twentieth century, among the fixed stars of the Virgo constellation, and in the early part of the Ascending Dwapara Yuga.

After 12,000 years, when the sun goes to the place in its orbit which is farthest from Brahma, the grand center (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox is in the first point of Libra), dharma, the mental virtue, begins to deveop; this growth is graduall completed in another 12,000 years.

Each of these periods of 12,000 years brings a complete change, both externally in the material world, and internally in the intellectual or electric world, and is called one of the Daiva Yugas or Electric Couple. Thus, in a period of 24,000 years, the sun completes the revolution around its dual and finishes one electric cycle consisting of 12,000 years in an ascending are and 12,000 years in a descending arc.

Development of dharma, the mental virtue, is but gradual and is divided into four different stages in a period of 12,000 years. The time of 1200 years during which the sun passes through a 1/20th portion of its orbit is called Kali Yuga. Dharma, the mental virtue, is then in its first stage and is only a quarter developed.; the human intelligence cannot comprehend anything beyond the gross material of this ever-changing creation, the external world.

The period of 2400 years during which the sun passes through the 2/20th portion of its orbit is called he Dwapara Yuga, Dharma, the mental virtue, is then in the second stage of development and is but half complete; the human intellect can then comprehend the fine matters or electricities and their attributes which are the creating principles of the external world.

The period of 3600 years during which the sun passed through the 3/20th part of its orbit is called Treta Yuga. Dharma, the mental virtue, is then in the third stage; the human intellect becomes able to comprehend the divine magnetism, the source of all the electrical forces on which the creation depends for its existence.

The period of 4800 years during which the sun pases through the remaining 4/20th portion of its orbit is called Stay Yuga. Dharma, the mental virtue, is then in its fourth stage and completes its full development; the human intellect can comprehend all, even God the Spirit beyond this visible world.

Manu, a great rishi (illumined sage) of Satya Yuga, describes these Yugas more clearly in the following passage from his Samhita:

Four thousands of years, they say, is the Krita Yuga (Satya Yuga or the "Golden Age" of the world). Its morning twilight has justs as many hundreds, and its period of evening dusk is of the same length (i.e., 400+400+400=4800). In the other three ages, with their morning and evening twilights, the thousands and the hundreds decrease by one (i.e., 300+3000+300=3600; etc.). That fourfold cycle comprising 12,000 years is called an Age of the Gods. The sum of a thousand divine ages constitutes one day of Brahma; and of the same length is its night.

The period of Satya Yuga is 4000 years in duration; 400 years before and after Satya Yuga proper are its sandhis or periods of mutation with the preceding and the succeeding Yugas respectively; hence 4800 years in all is the proper age of Satya Yuga. In the calculation of the period of other Yugas and Yugasandhis, it is laid down that the numeral one should be deducted from the numbers of both thousands and hundreds which indicate the periods of the previous Yugas and sandhis. From this rule it appears that 3000 years is the length of Treta Yuga, and 300 years before and after are its sandhis, the periods of mutation, which makes a total of 3600 years.

So 2000 years is the age of Dwapara Yuga, with 200 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 2400 years. Lastly, 1000 years is the length of kali Yuga, with 100 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 1200 years. Thus 12,000 years, the sum total of all the perods of these four Yugas, is the length of one of the Daiva Yugas or Electric Couple, two of which, that is, 24,0000 years, make the electric cycle complete.

From 11,501 B.C., when the Autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Aries, the sun began to move away from the point of its orbit nearest to the grand center toward the point farthest from it, and accordingly the intellectual power of man began to diminish. During the 4800 years which the sun took to pass through one of the Satya Couples or 4/20thg part of its orbit, the intellect of man lost altogether the power of grasping spiritual knowledge. During the 3600 years following, which the sun took to pass through the Descending Treta Yuga, the intellect gradually lost all power of grasping the knowledge of divine magnetism. During the 2400 years next following, while the sun passed through Descending Dwapara Yuga, the human intellect lost its power of grasping the knowledge of electricities and their attributes. In the 1200 more years the sun passed through the Descending Kali Yuga and reached the point in its orbit which is farthest from the grand center; the autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Libra. The intellectual power of man was so much diminished that it could no longer comprehend anything beyond the gross material of creation. The period around A.D. 500 was thus the darkest part of Kali Yuga and of the whole cycle of 24,000 years. History indeed bears out the accuracy of these ancient calculations of the Indian rishis, and records the widespread ignorance and suffering in all nations at that period.

From A.D. 499 onward, the sun began to advance toward the grand center, and the intellect of man started gradually to develop. During the 1100 years of the Ascending Kali Yuga, which brings us to A.D. 1599, the human intellect was so dense that it could not comprehend the electricities, Sukshmabhuta, the fine matters of creation. In the political world also, generally speaking, there was no peace in any kingdom.

Subsequent to this period, when the 100 year transitional sandhi of Kali Yuga set in, to effect a union with the following Dwapara Yuga, men began to notice the existence of fine matters, panchatanmatra or the attributes of electricities; and political peace began to be established.

About A.D. 1600, William Gilbert discovered magnetic forces and observed the presence of electricity in all material substances. In 1609 Kepler discovered important laws of astronomy, and Galileo produced a telescope. In 1621 Drebbel of Holland invented the microscope. About 1670 Newton discovered the law of gravitation. In 1700 Thomas Savery made use of a steam engine in raising water. Twenty years later Stephen Gray discovered the action of electricity on the human body.

In the political world, people began to have respect for themselves, and civilization advanced in many ways. England united with Scotland and became a powerful kingdom. Napoleon Bonaparte introduced his new legal code into southern Europe. America won its independence, and many parts of Europe were peaceful.

With the advance of science, the world began to be covered with railways and telegraphic wires. By the help of steam engines, electric machines, and many other instruments, fine matters were brought into practical use, although their nature was not clearly understood. In 1899, on completion of the period of 200 years of Dwapara Sandhi of Dwapara Yuga of 2000 years will commence and will give to mankind in general a thorough understanding of the electricities and their attributes.

Such is the great influence of Time which governs the universe. No man can overcome this influence except him who, blessed with pure love, the heavenly gift of nature, becomes divine; being baptized in the sacred stream Pranava (the holy Aum vibration), he comprehends the Kingdom of God.

The position of the world in the Dwapara Sandhi era at present (A.D. 1894) is not correctly shown in the Hindu almanacs. The astronomers and astrologers who calculate the almanacs have been guided by wrong annotations of certain Sanskrit scholars (such as Kulluka Bhatta) of the dark age of Kali Yuga, and now maintain that the length of Kali Yuga is 432,000 years, of which 4994 have (in A.D. 1894) passed away, leaving 427,006 years still remaining. A dark prospect! and fortunately one not true.

The mistake crept into almanacs for the first time about 700 B.C. during the reign of Raja Parikshit, just after the completon of the last Descending Dwapara Yuga. At that time Maharaja Yudhisthira, noticing the appearance of the dark Kali Yuga, made over his throne to his grandson, the said Raja Parikshit. Maharaja Yudhisthira, together with all the wise men of his court, retired to the Himalaya Mountains, the paradise of the world. Thus there were none in the court of Raja Parikshit who could understand the principle of correctly calculating the ages of the several Yugas.

Hence after the completion of the 2400 years of the then current Dwapara Yuga, no one dared to make the introduction of the dark Kali Yuga more manifest by beginning to calculate from its first year and to put an end to the number of Dwapara years.

According to this wrong method of calculation, therefore, the first year of Kali Yuga was numbered 2401 along with the age of Dwapara Yuga. In A.D. 499, when 1200 years, the length of the true Kali Yuga, was complete, and the sun had reached the point of its orbit farthest from the grand center (when the Autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Libra in the heavens),the age of Kali in its darkest period was then numbered by 3600 years instead of by 1200.

With the commencement of the Ascending Kali Yuga, after A.D. 499, the sun began to advance in its orbit nearer to the grand center, and accordingly the intellectual power of man started to develop. Therefore the mistake in the almanacs began to be noticed by the wise men of the time, who found that the calculation of the ancient rishis had fixed the period of one Kali Yuga at 1200 years only. But as the intellect of these wise men was not yet suitably developed, they could make out only the mistake itself, and not the reason for it. By way of reconciliation, they fancied that 1200 years, the real age of Kali, were not the ordinary years of our earth, but were so many daiva years ("years of the gods"), consisting of 12 daiva months of 30 daiva days each, with each daiva day being equal to one ordinary solar year of our earth. Hence according to these men 1200 years of Kali Yuga must be equal to 432,000 years of our earth.

In coming to a right conclusion, however, we should take into consideration the position of the Vernal Equinox at spring in the year 1894.

The astronomical reference books show the Vernal Equinox now to be 20 54'36" distant from the first point of Aries (the fixed star Revati), and by calculation it will appear that 1394 years have passed since the time when the Vernal Equinox began to recede from the first point of Aries.

deducting 1200 years (the length of the last Ascending Kali Yuga) from 1394 years, we get 194 to indicate the present year of the world's entrance into the Ascending Dwapara Yuga. The mistake of older almanacs will thus be clearly explained when we add 3600 years to this period of 1394 years and get 4994 years - which according to the prevailing mistaken theory represents the present year (A.D. 1894) in the Hindu almanacs.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 01:50:04 PM by Rudi Weyrich »
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: Our Binary Solar System: Theory or Fact?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »

Fascinating, though I am bedazzled by the time periods, and that one 'peculiar' number at the the beginning.  ;)

If you divide 24,000 by 360 one gets the following degrees transversed within one degree of arc: 66.666666666666666666666666666...

The Hebrew calendar year in early 2009 is 5769.

I have never looked into Hindu almanacs... I used to chat with 'Wahyusamputra', while on LF, a very
knowledgeable in this subject. He used to send me 'the thought for the day'.

(Golly, I am happy when I remember everyones birthday.)

Positive Thinking: `You are what you think!`

This simple but accurate statement indicates that what we say, what we do, and what we feel `“ all
     have their origin in the mind.

The energy of the human mind is one of the greatest, but least understood energy resources of the
     universe. When we understand and harness this energy, we possess the keys to happiness and
     contentment as well as to improving our relationships and circumstances.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

I flagged a couple of folks who may love this subject.   
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 07:34:39 AM »
bump for later read
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 10:56:08 AM »

I don't know why you posed this in relation to our binary solar system LoneWolf? The video interview with Walter Cruttenden wasn't claiming the binary system as false, he merely questions the cause and effect. He acknowledges it is a binary universe, he also agrees with precession, but questions the cause. There are several hypotheses concerning the way our universe works and Cruttenden offers no hard evidence of his views. However I did find his views fascinating and will look more closely at his studies.

Note that he also mentions the electric universe but not the actual study. He mentions a Prof. Reg Cahill at Flinders Uni, which is where I consult with my Prof. who takes care of overseeing the treatment for the incurable condition I have. I am curious to find out if Cahill is a relative because I was born in Adelaide and my Grandfather was a Cahill and have never met any of the relatives from that side of my family, it would be quite a buzz if we were related.

Much of your post relates to the ages from the Hindu religion (and therefore Buddhism) so will answer that part as I cannot add any more to the binary system question other than it IS a binary system.

My method of finding answers to all things is to combine and study all things, so your post from that point of view is very welcome because it brings up things I have struggled to explain in single posts on single subjects ... only by combining all knowledge can we arrive at logical conclusions, the how and why I'll leave to the Professors and Astronomers it is enough to know they are being studied.

This is the how and why the elite devised ways to turn the truth into the esoteric, and introduced dogma through religion, to forever alter our sense of "Being" and our sense of 'spirituality' and add a loathing for questioning their methods. This is the way they HID the true knowledge and used it to enslave us.

I've added comments here to give you an idea of how one topic leads to another and yet always arrives at religion and it's corruption. I'll leave the mathematics to you and others

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All creatures from the highest to the lowest are found eager to realize three things: Existance, Cosciousness, and Bliss.../snip

And consciousness is hardest of all.

The period of 3600 years during which the sun passed through the 3/20th part of its orbit is called Treta Yuga. Dharma, the mental virtue, is then in the third stage; the human intellect becomes able to comprehend the divine magnetism, the source of all the electrical forces on which the creation depends for its existence.

3600 years is also Sitchen's number for Nibiru's orbit.

So 2000 years is the age of Dwapara Yuga, with 200 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 2400 years. Lastly, 1000 years is the length of kali Yuga, with 100 years before and after as its sandhis; a total of 1200 years. Thus 12,000 years, the sum total of all the perods of these four Yugas, is the length of one of the Daiva Yugas or Electric Couple, two of which, that is, 24,0000 years, make the electric cycle complete.

#12 the holy of holy's to the Anunnaki and the elite. Could they be one and the same, or a semi-demi-god of the mix? Were the Annunaki really aliens or merely survivors from an earlier technologically superior race decimated by a passing of Nibiru (if indeed Nibiru is really 'out there'). Note the use of 'electric cycle' and elecric couple.

About A.D. 1600, William Gilbert discovered magnetic forces and observed the presence of electricity in all material substances. In 1609 Kepler discovered important laws of astronomy, and Galileo produced a telescope. In 1621 Drebbel of Holland invented the microscope. About 1670 Newton discovered the law of gravitation. In 1700 Thomas Savery made use of a steam engine in raising water. Twenty years later Stephen Gray discovered the action of electricity on the human body.

Electricity on the human body. It kills, cures, affects the mental process and infuses our soul/aura. And adds strength to the reality of an electric universe.

In the political world, people began to have respect for themselves, and civilization advanced in many ways. England united with Scotland and became a powerful kingdom. Napoleon Bonaparte introduced his new legal code into southern Europe. America won its independence, and many parts of Europe were peaceful.

And the elite increased it's stranglehold on humanity.

With the advance of science, the world began to be covered with railways and telegraphic wires. By the help of steam engines, electric machines, and many other instruments, fine matters were brought into practical use, although their nature was not clearly understood. In 1899, on completion of the period of 200 years of Dwapara Sandhi of Dwapara Yuga of 2000 years will commence and will give to mankind in general a thorough understanding of the electricities and their attributes.

Yet the elite increased the oil industry instead of following the power of the electric world and destroyed Tesla's work? This is the reason I introduced the Electric Universe and Tesla into "The Presession of the Equinox and 2012" thread. All roads lead to Rome ;)

Such is the great influence of Time which governs the universe. No man can overcome this influence except him who, blessed with pure love, the heavenly gift of nature, becomes divine; being baptized in the sacred stream Pranava (the holy Aum vibration), he comprehends the Kingdom of God.

In other words embrace the consciousness and respect nature in all it's complexities and find the real God, the Creator of all things.

The position of the world in the Dwapara Sandhi era at present (A.D. 1894) is not correctly shown in the Hindu almanacs. The astronomers and astrologers who calculate the almanacs have been guided by wrong annotations of certain Sanskrit scholars (such as Kulluka Bhatta) of the dark age of Kali Yuga, and now maintain that the length of Kali Yuga is 432,000 years, of which 4994 have (in A.D. 1894) passed away, leaving 427,006 years still remaining. A dark prospect! and fortunately one not true.

What happens when wrong annotations are read (the bible is an annotation of Sumerian text)? It takes perusing and study of all things and all cultural knowledge to arrive at the pinnacle (the pyramid's apex).

The mistake crept into almanacs for the first time about 700 B.C. during the reign of Raja Parikshit, just after the completon of the last Descending Dwapara Yuga. At that time Maharaja Yudhisthira, noticing the appearance of the dark Kali Yuga, made over his throne to his grandson, the said Raja Parikshit. Maharaja Yudhisthira, together with all the wise men of his court, retired to the Himalaya Mountains, the paradise of the world. Thus there were none in the court of Raja Parikshit who could understand the principle of correctly calculating the ages of the several Yugas.

The emergence of Tibetan Buddhism? Buddha was born of Hindi parentage.

According to this wrong method of calculation, therefore, the first year of Kali Yuga was numbered 2401 along with the age of Dwapara Yuga. In A.D. 499, when 1200 years, the length of the true Kali Yuga, was complete, and the sun had reached the point of its orbit farthest from the grand center (when the Autumnal Equinox was on the first point of Libra in the heavens),the age of Kali in its darkest period was then numbered by 3600 years instead of by 1200.

Theres that #3600 again?

With the commencement of the Ascending Kali Yuga, after A.D. 499, the sun began to advance in its orbit nearer to the grand center, and accordingly the intellectual power of man started to develop. Therefore the mistake in the almanacs began to be noticed by the wise men of the time, who found that the calculation of the ancient rishis had fixed the period of one Kali Yuga at 1200 years only. But as the intellect of these wise men was not yet suitably developed, they could make out only the mistake itself, and not the reason for it. By way of reconciliation, they fancied that 1200 years, the real age of Kali, were not the ordinary years of our earth, but were so many daiva years ("years of the gods"), consisting of 12 daiva months of 30 daiva days each, with each daiva day being equal to one ordinary solar year of our earth. Hence according to these men 1200 years of Kali Yuga must be equal to 432,000 years of our earth.

To find the answers study both the Vedas and Sitchins work and compare them with Alan Alfords "God's of the New Millennium". I'm no mathematician and I'm finding is hard going ... here's a starting point that I discovered recently on a forum dedicated to 2012. http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6469

deducting 1200 years (the length of the last Ascending Kali Yuga) from 1394 years, we get 194 to indicate the present year of the world's entrance into the Ascending Dwapara Yuga. The mistake of older almanacs will thus be clearly explained when we add 3600 years to this period of 1394 years and get 4994 years - which according to the prevailing mistaken theory represents the present year (A.D. 1894) in the Hindu almanacs.

I will be working on this aspect to ascertain how this fits with 2012 ... when I get the time.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »
Note that he also mentions the electric universe but not the actual study.

I am very interested in the electric universe theory. It explains much.

I will go through your responses but I see that you have made some excellent points that deserve further discussion. With all the non-issue bs that has taken place on NOLA these past few days my mind is at a low electrical level  ;D.

But I did go out for some sun so rejuvenation is kicking in and I'll respond within a day or two.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »
Note that he also mentions the electric universe but not the actual study.

I am very interested in the electric universe theory. It explains much.

I will go through your responses but I see that you have made some excellent points that deserve further discussion. With all the non-issue bs that has taken place on NOLA these past few days my mind is at a low electrical level  ;D.

But I did go out for some sun so rejuvenation is kicking in and I'll respond within a day or two.

No worries LoneWolf, my batteries run low quite often too, after mellees of the kind we have witnessed of late.

It's getting harder and harder to have sensible well thought out discussions without disruption, so I look forward to your reply.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »
I'll do this in pieces.

I don't know why you posed this in relation to our binary solar system LoneWolf? The video interview with Walter Cruttenden wasn't claiming the binary system as false, he merely questions the cause and effect. He acknowledges it is a binary universe, he also agrees with precession, but questions the cause. There are several hypotheses concerning the way our universe works and Cruttenden offers no hard evidence of his views.

Maybe I'm not getting your point. I very much think that the our solar system is a binary star system. I've thought that since reading the Holy Science some years ago. The Swami just states it as matter of fact. That rather impressed me. I'm not anal when it comes to knowledge. As I've stated before, intuition plays a role and in reading The Holy Science it coalesced a lot of things I had been studying. That happens so rarely that I was rather blown away.

This is the how and why the elite devised ways to turn the truth into the esoteric, and introduced dogma through religion, to forever alter our sense of "Being" and our sense of 'spirituality' and add a loathing for questioning their methods. This is the way they HID the true knowledge and used it to enslave us.

Very much the reason I am not overly impressed with academics. So much of their income relies on their investment in a degree. They are loath to admit that what they accepted and promulgate by rote may not be anywhere near the truth. It would be an admission of error and undermine the ivory tower syndrome they hold so dear.

Were the Annunaki really aliens or merely survivors from an earlier technologically superior race decimated by a passing of Nibiru (if indeed Nibiru is really 'out there')

Sitchin speculates that Nibiru is the 10th planet. He also mentions that this planet moves in a clockwise direction. I find that extremely curious. I would postulate that it orbits around our binary twin, whose planet(s) would indeed be moving clockwise. Every 3600 years or so Nibiru's clockwise orbit around our twin sun would come within hailing distance of the planets orbiting Sol and may very likely have come within striking distance of the inner planets Though an actual impact may not have occurred gravitational stress may very well have torn a planet apart between Mars and Jupiter.

Yes, I had a similar thought. But of course the elite, with access to 'occult' knowledge stayed above the dogma being promulgated by universities in the realm of politics, a position they guard jealously in order to subjugate. They have a distinct advantage on that account and have taken maximum advantage. That advantage is eroding rapidly with the spread of knowledge that can be attributed to the new medium of the internet.

Yet the elite increased the oil industry instead of following the power of the electric world and destroyed Tesla's work?

Had Tesla been able to develop his thesis of wireless power distribution they would have lost a key control on the economy. Here again we witness the elites opting to pursue an economic policy of control rather than embracing a higher technical development. We see that on every scientific and technological front today. But as knowledge increases these developments can only be kept down for only a short while longer. Needless to say the elites will do whatever it takes to suppress innovation until such time as they can charge a fee.

I have much study to do to catch up on both subjects - the binary solar system as well as the electric universe. All of it ties in with spiritual development which is hardly new to me. The chapters following the first (most of which I posted) deals in far greater detail with the electrical and magnetic forces extant in the creation. I wouldn't say it is particularly esoteric but since the Swami tends to use the sanskrit terms it becomes a bit difficult to maintain a holistic perspective. As I find time I'll try and digitize more chapters of the book. Writing it out makes it sink in a bit better.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »
Bugger!!! I just lost a long reply to this. grrrrrr

I very much think that the our solar system is a binary star system. I've thought that since reading the Holy Science some years ago. The Swami just states it as matter of fact. That rather impressed me. I'm not anal when it comes to knowledge. As I've stated before, intuition plays a role and in reading The Holy Science it coalesced a lot of things I had been studying. That happens so rarely that I was rather blown away.

I believe we get the answers we need just by being on the right track and have a positive mindset regarding the good of the planet and our 'beginnings'. I seem to have information 'dropped in my lap' when I least expect it, finding a book, or a book or magazine opening to a page that leads to answers, or to other sources of knowledge, a TV program, news item, documentary etc all seem to lead into a progression of knowledge.

I am not overly impressed with academics. So much of their income relies on their investment in a degree. They are loath to admit that what they accepted and promulgate by rote may not be anywhere near the truth. It would be an admission of error and undermine the ivory tower syndrome they hold so dear.

Absolutely!! Academia is the world of the elite, they promote, fund and provide the curriculum for all education therefore we only learn what they want us to learn, they also control the 'honour system' ie the honours bestowed on those who deliver the solutions and answers they want.

Were the Annunaki really aliens or merely survivors from an earlier technologically superior race decimated by a passing of Nibiru (if indeed Nibiru is really 'out there')

Sitchin speculates that Nibiru is the 10th planet. He also mentions that this planet moves in a clockwise direction. I find that extremely curious. I would postulate that it orbits around our binary twin, whose planet(s) would indeed be moving clockwise. Every 3600 years or so Nibiru's clockwise orbit around our twin sun would come within hailing distance of the planets orbiting Sol and may very likely have come within striking distance of the inner planets Though an actual impact may not have occurred gravitational stress may very well have torn a planet apart between Mars and Jupiter.

Sitchin gives pretty good evidence of our origins and a '12th' planet, but the Sumerian texts can be 'manipulated' just as the subsequent bible has been manuipulated, so it's important to be aware of the advances made by the elite. However I have come to the conclusion that it is entirely posible for the past cataclysms could be triggerred by a rapid 'passing' of a large celestial body such as Nibiru.

Yes, I had a similar thought. But of course the elite, with access to 'occult' knowledge stayed above the dogma being promulgated by universities in the realm of politics, a position they guard jealously in order to subjugate. They have a distinct advantage on that account and have taken maximum advantage. That advantage is eroding rapidly with the spread of knowledge that can be attributed to the new medium of the internet.

Not so much stayed above it but as 'introducing it', to provide our two way education that keeps us shepherded into predictable patterns of thought. Dogma to seduce and educate, the occult to deter and instill disgust and fear. The average 'good' person considers the occult as the work of Satan and therefore only attracts the ones who consider evil as the way to success.

I hope you are right about their advantage eroding but I don't see the evidence of it yet.

Yet the elite increased the oil industry instead of following the power of the electric world and destroyed Tesla's work?

Had Tesla been able to develop his thesis of wireless power distribution they would have lost a key control on the economy. Here again we witness the elites opting to pursue an economic policy of control rather than embracing a higher technical development. We see that on every scientific and technological front today. But as knowledge increases these developments can only be kept down for only a short while longer. Needless to say the elites will do whatever it takes to suppress innovation until such time as they can charge a fee.

I agree 100% but at the same time I think we are running out of time to develop the technologies that will 'fix' what is wrong with our planet. Even Tesla's work needs 'development', as does other technologies to provide 'cheap' and clean energy. There are also technologies that were working, and for reasons kept from us, they have been effectively removed from our grasp. I have long been an advocate of the Helium derigible (as opposed to Hydrogen) as hydrogen is rather highly flammable, whereas helium puts fires out. Hydrogen energy still needs developing but hybrid cars seem to have taken over to forestall it. Even water from air has been put on the back burner yet lack of water has become a real problem in the drier climates and water conservation is almost non existent in the rest of the world where too much is the norm. There are many more 'energies' that we could have today if it were not for the predation of the elite.

And we all stand by and let the elite have their way.

I have much study to do to catch up on both subjects - the binary solar system as well as the electric universe. All of it ties in with spiritual development which is hardly new to me. The chapters following the first (most of which I posted) deals in far greater detail with the electrical and magnetic forces extant in the creation. I wouldn't say it is particularly esoteric but since the Swami tends to use the sanskrit terms it becomes a bit difficult to maintain a holistic perspective. As I find time I'll try and digitize more chapters of the book. Writing it out makes it sink in a bit better.

I used the term esoteric in relation to the 'secret knowledge' and knowledge of the adepts. But in fact that knowledge should have always been for all of mankind. If we had been privvy to the esoteric we would have a far better attitude to, and understanding of all cultures and so would have a far greater sense of spirituality and consciousness.

Swami Sri Yukteswar was aware of that fact, as too was the Buddha and many other spiritual leaders that weren't influenced by the elite religions.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 11:08:49 AM »
Answer to question : Theory...As for Sitchin, he is an Israeli, and a Kabbalist huckster...Very popular with 'Coast to Coast AM' proponents of 'spirituality'...His basic concept is that the human race was created by demons.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 11:38:24 AM »
Answer to question : Theory...As for Sitchin, he is an Israeli, and a Kabbalist huckster...Very popular with 'Coast to Coast AM' proponents of 'spirituality'...His basic concept is that the human race was created by demons.

Frank what is your version of 'spiritual'? What is religion about, if it isn't about spirituality? ... We are born spiritual, it's a matter of education as to how we understand it. That is where the 'esoteric' kabbalistic tutorage comes into play ... it is what we are taught, and it's for us to work out what is right and what is wrong with that teaching. If you see demons then you have been taught there ARE demons.

So what and who are these demons? Sitchin is indeed an Israeli and he has changed his views about his translations since he was put under pressure to alter some of it by the elite, but never has he said 'demons' created the human race. The translations indicate cloning or genetic manipulation by the Annunaki (the Nefilim mentioned in the bible), but there is nothing mentioned concerning 'human creation' that resembles religious dogma or the supernatural.

The esoteric knowledge is not to be avoided if we want to understand the 'human' condition.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
The Big (head) Bang
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:53 AM »
Before you can find solutions you must first define the problem.

Our problem is we KNOW we are being controlled but we have no real knowledge of how, or how it came to this stage of chaos.

Understanding the true nature of the cosmos is the first step in 'discovery' ... This article from Thunderbolts newsletter will help explain the 'nature' of our universe to kickstart the process.

Cosmology in Crisis`”Again!
by Wallace Thornhill 
May 24, 2009 

Nothing comes from nothing. Nothing ever could.
- from The Sound of Music.

The only place in the universe where we find the big bang.
Picture credit: New Scientist

It seems the toughest thing for scientists to grasp - that a cherished paradigm like the big bang can be wrong. The latest crisis was reported in Physorg.com on May 5th:"Study plunges standard Theory of Cosmology into Crisis." The study of dwarf companion galaxies of the Milky Way support the view that a "modified Newton dynamic" [MOND] must be adopted. `This conclusion has far-reaching consequences for fundamental physics in general, and also for cosmological theories.` One of the researchers involved said, `it is conceivable that we have completely failed to comprehend the actual physics underlying the force of gravity.`

In my news of April 21st I wrote, `we are so far from understanding gravity that we don't know the right questions to ask.` There I proposed "Electrically Modified Newtonian Dynamics," or "E-MOND," as the solution for solar system stability. However, the problem involving the dwarf companion galaxies is more fundamental to cosmology. The first problem in physics is to choose the correct concepts to apply to our observations. That determines which physical laws to apply. But that's not the end of it. We must remain aware that all laws are man-made and provisional - they are subject to modification on appeal. Historically, cosmologists have denied that electricity has any relevance in space. They have refused to consider how the laws of plasma physics might apply to their otherwise incomprehensible observations. Provisionality is a formalism to mask dogma.

Richard Feynman, lecturing his students on how to look for a new law in physics, said, `First you guess. Don't laugh; this is the most important step. Then you compute the consequences. Compare the consequences to experience. If it disagrees with experience, the guess is wrong. In that simple statement is the key to science. It doesn't matter how beautiful your guess is or how smart you are or what your name is. If it disagrees with experience, it's wrong. That's all there is to it.`

Sounds simple? Perhaps that is why we see so many proposals for new laws of physics in the mad scramble for a Nobel Prize. But the emphasis is all wrong. It encourages wild guesswork and burgeoning complexity. Complexity facilitates endless "twiddling of knobs" to match new "experience." Theories become practically unfalsifiable and unscientific - as witness, "string theory." Underlying the guesswork in cosmology is the paradigm of the big bang. A paradigm is a system of belief that tends to be taken completely for granted. The guesswork is limited to modifications that don't disturb the conviction. Questioning the established paradigm is resisted. The case of "the modern Galileo," Halton Arp, is a classic example where the big bang "disagrees with experience" - and the experience is declared to be wrong. Feynman could usefully have added that it doesn't matter how many people believe a theory, `If it disagrees with experience, it's wrong. That's all there is to it.`

Halton Arp recognizes the study of electrified plasma as the future of astrophysics.
Photo credit: Jean-Pierre Jans, 2005.

Cosmology is in crisis because from the very outset the "big bang" was not science! The big bang invokes a miraculous creation of the universe from nothing. It is a misguided attempt to manufacture a creation story to complement, or compete with, the biblical Genesis story. But real science doesn't do miracles. There was no contest anyway. The biblical creation story, like those of all other ancient cultures on Earth, has nothing to do with the creation of the universe. To believe so is to misunderstand the ancient meanings of "heaven" and "earth."

A scientific, forensic investigation of mankind's earliest ideas about heaven and earth show that "heaven" was the arena of the planetary "gods," whose behavior was fearfully witnessed by our prehistoric ancestors in a catastrophic period of awful electrical splendor in the skies

The Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime "Wandjina" from the Kimberley region
is a sacred "creator." The rings around the head "represent clouds and lightning."
The line between the large "eyes" is not a nose and "indicates where the power flows down."
The "Creator Wandjina" created "only through his voice, with power."
Photo credit: Jutta Malnic.

The spectacle motivated prehistoric humans globally to carve and paint rock faces with similar enigmatic representations (petroglyphs and rock art) of what has only recently been identified as ultra-high-energy auroral type displays. Our forebears were recording something unimagined today - the distinctive evolution of plasmoid "thunderbolts" hurled between celestial bodies on unusual cometary orbits. Plasmoids followed the Earth's magnetic field lines to the magnetic poles. The "earth" was originally the magnificent auroral-type display "created" in the heavens. The antics of the capricious "gods" were remembered and memorialized by the first civilizations in their prodigious building works to recreate the "kingdom of heaven" on today what we call the Earth. Thunderbolts of the Gods describes this first scientific documentation of the origin of global themes in myths and religions. It introduces the real cosmology of THE_ELECTRIC_UNIVERSEThe Electric Universe.
Only a REAL COSMOLOGY can reunite the fragmented sciences and provide a clearer human perspective of the universe. 

The Big Bang - One Crisis After Another 

Alfven receiving the 1970 Nobel Prize in Physics from the King of Sweden.

A pioneer of plasma cosmology and the Electric Universe, Hannes Alfven, in his Nobel Prize acceptance speech in 1970, warned of a looming crisis in cosmology due to the ignorance of theoretical physicists about the real behavior of plasma in space. That crisis remains as a long-dormant infection waiting to cripple its host. The symptoms can be seen in attempts to explain auroras and solar activity in terms of unreal magnetic effects ("snapping" and "reconnection" of field lines - try to imagine snapping and reconnecting the lines of latitude or longitude!) and with no clear idea of how the magnetic fields are caused. But any high school student knows that electric currents generate magnetic fields. So magnetic fields in space are an effect of electric currents, not a cause. It seems that graduate physics training skips practicalities and commonsense and focuses on mathematical theorizing and the virtual-reality world of computer modeling. Alfven was first and foremost a practical electrical engineer.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: The Big (head) Bang
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 01:17:29 PM »
The third eye is mentioned in many accounts of mysticism, occultic sects, religions, and in of meditation, but what is it, where is it, does it really exist? Can we actually use it for our own benefit, "the world"?. Or use it to find solutions?

Yes we can! It has been part of the knowledge we have had used against us for millennia, and because it has been used in the age old occultic practices and in 'jewish' Kabbalah we have been taught to treat it with scepticism, fear and revulsion ... (hidden 'out in the open)

Here is an image of the PINEAL gland

notice the likeness to the all seeing eye or the 'eye of Horus'

In almost all images in myth and religion also in geometry and trigonometry you will find the Vesica Piscis (or pisces)

Here is a video that explains the Vesica Piscis, you will find this explanation fascinating and very informative to what I will add later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMk0estzXc&feature=related

This is the cover of a spring at Glastonbury UK, aka Avalon, It's called the "Chalice" well, (a Chalice is a 'vessel).

This next pic is the 'Jesus fish' that was used to identify Christians to each other, one would draw the first curve in the sand, the other person would complete the vesica Pisces, (meaning the 'vessel' of Pisces) with a second curve. Pisces means fish or fish shaped.   

Here's another video Called the 'fingerprint of God', showing the beautiful curves and spirals of the Vesica Pisces in nature, from a sunflower to seashells and waves. It's the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe and the way in which our 'masters' have communicated to each other while keeping us 'in the dark'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ibc8sD5sgw&feature=related

Not convinced that religion has deceived us all?

http://vesicapiscischapel.com/aboutus.htm

And a comic look at the big bang.

Much more to come...................

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
lol i see you've adopted my theory of the divine wind break.

rest assured that some aspects of gravity are well understood.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/13886049/Force-on-an-Asymmetric-Capacitor-Antigravity-Ufo-Army-Report-ArlTr3005

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »
lol i see you've adopted my theory of the divine wind break.

rest assured that some aspects of gravity are well understood.

Great minds think alike then  ;D

But your gravity feed is way over my head LOL

I take what I need to follow the dots  ;)

Which will be the content of my next post ... connecting them.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 04:28:14 PM »
SPIRITUALSECRETS OF THE CARBON ATOM

Atomic theory is an ancient science. The earliest record of it can be found in Vedic texts from india which are many thousands of years old.

Legend has it that the Vedic civilisation was highly advanced. The sages that oversaw its development, through their mystic insight and deep meditation, discovered the ancient symbols of spirituality: Aumkara and Swastika. They also discovered many scientific principles that they applied to develop a highly advanced technology. They gave the atom its sanskrit name "Anu".

While the technical achievements of this ancient civilisation have been forgotten the archetypal symbols of spirituality have maintained their eminence in our consciousness. Now, thanks to advances in modern atomic theory, the atomic basis of these divine symbols can be appreciated.

Western theories of the atom took shape in the 18th and 19th century. At the beginning of the 19th century, John Dalton theorised that an atom was an indivisible particle of an element. However, after the electron was discovered in 1897, and then the proton several years later, the atom model was revised. In 1909, Ernest Rutherford showed that atoms were mostly empty space, revising the model of an atom to a tight positive nucleus containing the protons and neutrons with electrons around it; by 1913, Danish physicist Neils Bohr envisioned a planetary arrangement in which the electrons orbited the nucleus at different energy levels.

The current way of describing an electron is a model called the charge cloud model/quantum mechanical model/orbital model. This model based on the idea of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, which states that we do not know the precise location or the velocity of any given electron. The model uses indistinct and overlapping "probability clouds" to approximate the position of an electron.

Where a cloud is dense, the probability of finding an electron in that vicinity is low. In this model, each electron energy level is denoted by numbers that take concentric shells as suggested by the Bohr model because there are overlaps in the ordering of the energy levels.

In the case of the carbon atom the electrons occupy four tear drop shaped clouds in a tetrahedron-like arrangement. These clouds represent the areas in which the electrons spend most of their time. They move so rapidly in this zone that they form a cloud rather than a specific flight path

Recently a number of researchers have suggested that within these clouds exist specific zones that the electrons favour. These zones form a spiral around the surface of each of the tear drop shaped clouds.

This new development came into the attention of a great Indian saint and mystic. Disciples were encouraged to develop the principle as it related to the carbon atom.In deep meditation one of those disciples, who was a chemist,spontaneously realised the true significance of this theory:

The electron's high probability zone formed spiral standing waves around the carbon atom's nucleus. When this configuration was viewed from certain angles the physicist was surprised to find that the spirals formed recognisable symbols.

In the first view a 3`“dimensional Aumkara could be seen. From a different angle that Aumkara became a flat, 2-dimensional Swastika. The Swastika, he concluded, was actually 2-D representation of the 3-D aumkara.

Rotating the model to another angle shows those symbols change into the Greek Alpha and Omega. At a cosmic level the symbols of Eastern spirituality (Aumkara and Swastika) are literally and only different aspects of the same spiritual truth that is also represented by the symbols of Western spirituality (Alpha and Omega).

All people, objects and even energy itself are expressions of the same divinity that so many religions, cultures and philosophies have tried to claim exclusively as their own.

The Carbon atom, by containing within it these universal symbols, demonstrates that matter is a manifestation of the same Divine consciousness experienced by the saints and sages of all history. Matter is innately spiritual.

The Universe does not exist separately from the Universal Consciousness; it is a direct expression of it.

Living matter, which is carbon based, must have a unique role in this expression. A saint is one who lives in eternal experience of this all pervading divine purpose.

All people, objects and even energy itself are expressions of the same divinity

The alpha and omega are traditionally ascribed to Christ. In india the Deity called Ganesha presides over the Swastika and Aumkara.

There are some remarkable similarities between the two:
Both deities demonstrate the value of childlike innocence; Ganesha is himself an eternal child famous for his simple wisdom ;while Christ, son of god, often exhorted his disciples to "be as little children";

They both are divine children; both conceived immaculately;, both divine sons of a holy trinity (Christ is the son of Yahweh and The Holy Spirit/Mary and Ganesha son of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati).

Are Ganesha and Christ the one and the same deity?

Each, like their symbols that exist as different aspects of the carbon atom, represent different aspects of the archetypal cosmic child.

Thus the distinction between Eastern and Western spirituality, like any division based on race,culture or belief, is no more than ignorance of the true spiritual nature of the universe and all that exists within it.

The Carbon Atom form can be found in all of nature, Animal, vegetable and mineral. No fluke of nature, just the way of the universe ... "ALL THAT IS"... The knowledge that is within us all, the knowledge we have been taught over millinnia to deny and avoid.

The Electric Universe displays a beautiful Nebula in the shape of the Vesica Pisces

These images are Carbon Atoms in their various forms:

Diamond Carbon Atom - The perfect Pyramid

Diamond and Graphite atom

Diamond Carbon Atom

Carbon Atom

Individual Carbon Atom (Yellow)

Kabalah flower power

Note the white blood cells, groups of atoms also look like our blood cells.

Offline WindRiverShoshoni

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 01:14:07 AM »
The Universe does not exist separately from the Universal Consciousness; it is a direct expression of it.

Although English can be a very explicit language, it is also very inexplicit, in that a proposition can be expressed in words that are very close to the actuality behind what is intended.  This is especially the case when words are selected in the hope of being "universally" accepted, such as euphemisms or "substitutes" for words known to provoke a rejectionist response in some people.

Words such as "God," for example.  Many people choke on this word, many more are unable to use it in conversation or discussion, and few are able to "hear" it in the context of an explanation of "the nature of things."  It is not uncommon for people wishing to explain how they comprehend reality to use a substitute word to circumvent the mental blocks that so many people have concerning the word "God" or recognizable synonyms.

"The Universal Consciousness" is inexplicit, in that it does not syntactically require that it be "singular" and a discrete conscious identity, but could as readily be a congregate or concatenation of all individually-conscious creatures.  This is the notion that lies behind the Cabalistic premise that "God" is the collective consciousness of the Jewish people, rather than discrete as individual human beings are discrete from one another.  In other words, people readily assign "personality" or discrete conscious individuality to themselves, but do not ascribe it to God.  It is also what lies behind the allegedly sufi doctrine of "Wahdat al-Wujud," or "The Unity of Being," which attributes sentience to all created things and "realizes" the unity of all sentience as "Self," often apprehended by the intellect as "God," in an experience known as "fanaa," the extinction of the individual ego in an immersion of the self into the "sea of divine unity," known also as "fanaa white" to distinguish it from two other analogous experiential states.  Quo Todt shows signs of having had a "fana white" experience, which he has not been able to rationally incorporate into his intellect's "map" of reality.

So for the sake of clarity, I'll reword your sentence:

The Universe does not exist separately from God; it is a direct expression of God.

This is closer, but still suffers from being inexplicit.  It can be understood to say that the Universe is a distinguishable component of God, that God is composite, comprised of The Universe, His "expression," and an undefinable "essence" of which the Universe is the "expression."  It naturally follows that we, as part of this "expression," are thus part of God.  This is in fact what it does say, and it is incorrect because it says that in addition to what it is intended to say, owing to the inexplicit character of the English language.

It is like saying that these words are me.  They are expressions, and my expressions, to be sure.  But they are not me, they exist separately from me, will persist in my absence, and further do not begin to express me, who and what I am, or anything more than some articulation of an understanding I have, and even that is misleading because no words can express my understanding sufficiently to fully express it.  My words are not a holographic depiction of that "existent," such that "I" can be seen and comprehended through them as if they were some kind of a lens.

God's Words are admittedly different, and actually incomparable.  His Word "BE!" is the phenomenological universe, including everything in it including us.  I am not "comparing" my words to His Words, merely showing the relation between an "expresser" and an "expression."  The universe is His "expression" in the same way that my words are my expression, something that proceeds from Him, but is separable, a discrete expression, and distinguishable from Him.  He could erase it, and He would not be touched, moved, or changed in any way, and could "speak" another Word "BE!" and that Word would be something entirely different from what we are experiencing now.

But the universe is also something more, and similarly different from human "expression."

My words do "express" something about me.  Something about me is reflected in the words I express, they are like a mirror in that respect, although anyone estimating "who" I am by just my words is going to be seriously misled by them ~ as a mirror they do not reflect very much, and in fact only reflect a gift that God has given me, nothing more or less than a capacity to express what I do.  But articulation is NO measure of a man's character or nature, as we see when we listen to politicians' speeches and media interviews, and actor's lines in movies and television, and so on.  Benjamin Netenyahu is quite articulate, and it is almost possible to conclude that he believes what he is saying sometimes.  A silver tongue is not an indicator of a heart of gold.

But God's Word that is the phenomenological universe is a perfect mirror.  It reflects His Majesty, His Mercy, His Power, His Infinity, His Forbearance, His Wrath, His Creativity, His Love, and His other attributes, perfectly, and in a way that does not interfere with the freedom He has given us to do as we wish, partake as we please, produce what we want, and proliferate with abandon ~ all of which we do without any coercion or obstruction from Him.  More:  He has created, in us, some reflection of His qualities, and imparted to us consciousness reaching beyond ourselves, which appears to be an "opening" of His Consciousness to us, in that we can directly know Him by it.  And just as the universe is a mirror in which His qualities are reflected, we are created "in His image" reflected in the mirror.

We are God's reflection in the mirror of creation.  When other creatures look at us, they see His reflection.  And they recognize it because they, unlike we humans, have not forgotten their Origin and the genesis of their own creation.  This is why, as Scripture records that God said to Noah,

"... the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moves on the earth, and upon all the fish of the sea; into your hands are hey delivered."  (Genesis 9:2-3)

When they look at us, they see God, reflected in us, in the mirror that reflects His qualities, that He created by His Word, "BE!"

So "The Universe does not exist separately from God; it is a direct expression of God" is, in its parts, correct, in that without God's Presence and Immanence, the universe would not exist, and in this sense it is not "separate"; and in that the universe is a Word of God, a direct expression.  But together, the second part purports to explain the first part, and with the necessary implications of the two statements thus conjoined, it is false, in that it directly implies that His "expression" is not "separate" from His Being, and that the universe is thus part of God.  The vagaries of English thus take two true statements and make of them one falsehood.

Deceiving the intellect is just too easy.

It's too dark here.

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:19:47 AM »
nice post!!!

more on sacred geometry:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94&Itemid=36

a 3 hour presentation on schauberger's theories (worth the effort imho):

http://vodpod.com/watch/40590-sacred-living-geometry-enlightened-environmental-theories-of-viktor-schauberger

Dr. David Schweitzer, grandson of Albert Schweitzer, is the first scientist to photograph the effects of thoughts, captured in water. This shows that water can act as a liquid memory system capable of storing information. David Schweitzer first stepped into this trail by becoming an authority on blood analysis. He learned that blood cells express themselves in sacred geometry and their harmonious shapes and colors. Since blood cells hang out in water, he looked farther into that substance for answers about our thinking processes. After ten years of observing blood, in 1996 he made the discovery which opened the door to photographing the stored frequencies in homeopathic and natural remedies and to researching the impact of positive or negative thoughts on bodily fluids.

http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger_2.htm

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 10:05:37 PM »
So for the sake of clarity, I'll reword your sentence:

The Universe does not exist separately from God; it is a direct expression of God.

I did not write this article (I should be so literate). This is an article from a magazine that I 'just happened' to come across when I was treating cancer with natural remedies and studying Ayurvedic herbology.

These articles from the now redundant magazine but still online may be of interest to you http://www.sol.com.au/kor/home.htm the article I posted is in issue 11.

However even though I didn't write the article the sentiments and the 'science' behind it do echo resoundingly with everything else I have learned and studied ... I like to study things from all directions.

There is a lot to reply to you but unfortunately I must attend to some pressing matters just now and will get back to you later. I need to clarify some things about how and why I came to believe the way I do especially the subject of religion.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:33 PM »
To jewbacca:

Thank you for those links I haven't had time to watch the video but am anxious to do so when I get the time (three hours!! phew!)

The water link is good, thanks again. I think you will find I posted information about Masuro Emoto and the conciousness of water some time ago so the information is close to my heart.

I was going to post the water subject later on in this thread, so you have pre-empted my thoughts  :D

Good one, Thank you.