Author Topic: * This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good  (Read 50609 times)

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
Re: This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 03:21:54 PM »
Your ignorance of the Holy Scriptures shows.

No, I have just exposed another bible thumping head banger.

Blinky, please articulate for everyone the difference between right from wrong, if you can.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
The Baptist's words are easily understood. If God wished that His chosen people were mere rocks on the ground, He could make it so. John was correcting the Jews on their false views of being "chosen." This verse is problematic for Christian Zionists who falsely and naively believe that Jews are God's chosen. The Bible does not teach this, men do.

Mattew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

I avoid the religious mumbo-jumbo...it's all interpretation and other than the curious fact that Jews freak out over the name Jesus...it doesn't hold my interests very long.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »
No problem....  :)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2009, 03:39:42 PM »
God is the source of all good (right). The absence of God gives way to all that is evil (wrong). Order cannot manifest itself from chaos.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »
Its not mere interpretation. Unless you have a complete lack of comprehension and understanding you will see the words as they are written.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
Its not mere interpretation. Unless you have a complete lack of comprehension and understanding you will see the words as they are written.

No...I don't think that's the problem.  I had 4 years of Baptist religious course work at the college I went to.  The problem is the humans behind the pen and paper.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
No, I have just exposed another bible thumping head banger.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools - Romans 1:22

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 03:54:02 PM »
Blinky,

There is no bible god, besides your own sock puppet.  The very act of claiming the ability to speak for everyone, makes a criminal out of you.

Another bible thumping head banging criminal Jew exposed.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »
Yeah, and lumping all religions as part of the Jewish conspiracy is logical. Wise in your own eyes only.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
You lefttards never cease to amaze me with your "logic" and deep understanding of the universe.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"

I think they are still alive and well, missing their previous system, itching to demonize and destroy
Putin's power. Note how non-advantageous photos are being used, and the sarcastic comments
made.

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2009/02/grigory_pasko_putin_the_destroy.htm
Grigory Pasko: Putin the Destroyer

Prime Minister of the RF Vladimir Putin in an interview with Bloomberg said: "I never had it as a goal to destroy billionaires. My goal has been for all to live according to the rules, which are called laws. These rules are being made legally, by means of parliament, in a normal country. And all citizens of the country have to follow those rules, which are called laws."

By sheer coincidence, on that same day, the defense of Mikhail Khodorkovsky and Platon Lebedev applied to the leadership of the Investigative Committee of the RF with a joint petition. The lawyers declared about the violation of the constitutional rights of their clients in the "main" YUKOS case and demanded dismissal of a new criminal case in connection with the absence of elements of a crime. The lawyers declared likewise about the most flagrant violations of the fundamental constitutional rights and lawful interests, allowed in relation to Khodorkovsky and Lebedev.

If you read the White Paper of Khodorkovsky's lawyer Robert Amsterdam, if you read all the interviews of the Russian lawyers with respect to the Khodorkovsky case; if you analyze even the known facts of the persecution of rich people in Russia over the past few years (one oligarch a year either gets put in jail, or runs away beyond the border: the latest - ran away a week ago, a certain Chichvarkin, former owner of «Evroset»), then it turns out that Putin was rather cynically lying to the correspondent of the Bloomberg agency.

For all to live according to laws? We'd like to, but it was under Putin, after all, and no doubt not without his participation, that such conditions have been created that independent courts in Russia are absent. Many laws don't work. The law-enforcement organs themselves have descended into lawlessness - the examples of this are myriad. Hundreds of thousands of cases under consideration in the Strasbourg court - this is an example of lawlessness in the country, not of the rule of law.

Putin reported that he considers his main fault to be that he is too trusting. And this is said by a person who served half his life in the KGB? I don't believe him! Come on, can't you see he's fibbing, that prime minister?

What else did we learn from the tele-interview? That Putin has liked ice cream very much since childhood and in large quantities; what is a film that he has seen - "Oliver Twist"; that his bedside-table book - as before, Karamzin's "History of Russia"; that sometimes he finds it hard to fall asleep because of the emotional load and tension; that most of all he would like to possess musical talent; that when he retires, then he might engage in research in the realm of public law, told the premier...

In a word, all soft and cuddly. Nice. Brave, Fair, In short, the father of the nation, its leader. Its sole tower of strength.

By the way, about retirement. Several years ago, answering that same question, he said that he would like to become... an ecologist. So where is Putin telling the truth? And does he tell it at all?

...Personally, it seems to me that he will never retire. Only if he is asked very vigorously. By the same kind of soft and cuddly people, who love the law and justice, as himself. ~

Gotta run ....
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »
 I fail to see why ET and others are orgasming over Putin.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »
For all to live according to laws? We'd like to, but it was under Putin, after all, and no doubt not without his participation, that such conditions have been created that independent courts in Russia are absent. Many laws don't work. The law-enforcement organs themselves have descended into lawlessness - the examples of this are myriad. Hundreds of thousands of cases under consideration in the Strasbourg court - this is an example of lawlessness in the country, not of the rule of law.

Interesting article.

What can be gleaned from it is that the only law that can be administered or found acceptable is that law which is totally in favour of the jew thief who produces nothing, but by acting as a middleman raises the prices on an end product for everyone.

Here one sees the jew and his shabbos goy crying that no money is any longer to be made on the backs of the long suffering Russian; the Russian now wishes to keep the money for himself.

When will the leaders of our country, the US, and Europe finally develop the intelligence to arrive at the conclusion the Russian leader Putin has come to, and act as he does?

The jew squeals like a stuck pig when his nefarious schemes to thieve from everyone else are brought into the light.

Let us cause him to squeal louder.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »
I fail to see why ET and others are orgasming over Putin.

Could it be because they recognize that Putin has placed the best interests of the Russian people first and foremost, far above the interests of the manipulative thieving jew interloper?
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »
Blinky, no one has the right to violate another's individual rights and sovereignty, because it is a criminal act.

The very act of claiming "God said", where you have no prove that the bible is nothing more that Jew speak, makes a liar out of you.  You have an obligation to the truth!  Being a bible thumping head banging Jew liar, makes a criminal Jew, out of you, Blinky!

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »
When people would parrot the MSM about the Church, I would correct them the best I could with the facts and the motive.

Lifting the curtain and exposing the workings of the Jews, is the first step toward our liberation. This is true , not only in this matter, but in commentary on all current events. They have insinuated and subverted almost everything in our lives. If we had the devotion to the common good that they have to their common purpose, they would be powerless. They are opportunists who have been promised World domination. But, in truth they will remain slaves to the same masters that they are supporting.

In any of the periodic stampedes of the goyim herd, they have been offered as human sacrifice to sate our unrest, while their elite have escaped unmolested. At the present time the wiser of them are turning into good-Jews. The dumber among them are becoming more arrogant, not having gotten the message that it is time to take cover.

We must remember when sorting them out that the nits grow into lice. The innocent are only so because they have not been given the opportunity to be otherwise.

Saving one jewish child from their parents is like saving a baby cancer cell.
.......................................................................america- NOLAJBS

The jew is like Dracula, shape shifting and morphing into what ever floats your boat. He has made elaborate rituals for lying and cheating and avoiding the "bind" of a public oath - that is amazing duplicity where a group of people can take sin and sociopathic/anti-human behavior and make it into a religion, tradition and culture. I mean that is AMAZING. Do you have ANY idea what you are dealing with?
..............................................................change- NOLAJBS

When will the Patriot Act be used against the
FINANCIAL TERRORISTS
who destroyed our economy?

A pound of flesh from the shylocks?

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
Here is his lawyer: Think again...

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2009, 05:56:06 PM »
And I feel that by reaching others besides the choir is productive too. 

Our hope is that our ideas spread beyond the choir. When they travel to other forums it is a small victory. Preaching to the choir is also useful. It is an opportunity give them ammunition to use in spreading the truth and awakening the herd.

The mainstream media has been a huge success. Now, the final frontier for them to acquire is the Internet. This is where Leaderless Resistance *must* be applied.
.....................................................................................NOLAJBS

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »
Is it not great we are living in these times?  We are like nomads, frontiersman/women, pioneers, keyboard warriors, fighting power with the pen so to speak.  We use our opportunity well, we will all be buried as unknown soldiers.

But, it is such a satisfying feeling to know that: We took a swing as we went by.

VETERAN'S CHALLENGE
I once swore an Oath
to defend the CONSTITUTION
against all its enemies
foreign and domestic.

DOMESTIC?

http://www.exrayvision.com/photos/trip/Tombstone/gallows.jpg

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »