Author Topic: * This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good  (Read 46548 times)

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
Re: This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 03:45:55 AM »
"... it would appear, on the surface at least that Putin has them over a barrel.'

Time for one billionaire to cough it up?

Re: Earth Times 2/17/09
Russian prosecutors file new charges against jailed oil tycoon

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/256171,russian-prosecutors-file-new-charges-against-jailed-oil-tycoon.html

Moscow - Russian prosecutors on Tuesday confirmed new charges of embezzlement and theft against jailed oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky and his business partner Platon Lebedev, Russian news agencies reported. "The case was handed over to the Moscow Khamovniki District Court today. The court will hear the case merits," Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for the Prosecutor General's Investigation Committee, said.

The prosecutors said in a statement Monday that Khodorkovsky and his Yukos oil firm had defrauded a group of investors of 3.6 billion rubles (102 million dollars) off a group of investors.

Khodorkhovsky, once Russia's richest man, and Lebedev were convicted of fraud and tax evasion in 2005. Both men are currently incarcerated.

Many commentators see the case as a Kremlin coup to regain control over the lucrative energy sector and sideline Khodorkovsky as a potential political opponent.
don't eat yellow snow

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 05:19:17 AM »
True in some sort of way.  Columbine was a good example of the power of the press.  They like to get the first headline out there and know people will take it and run with it without investigating. 

The internet changes that for the electrical connected with computer crowd, there will be someone in their face with the real facts.  After being made a fool in a public forum so many times by quoting the treasonous media, the people begin to research.

Is it not great we are living in these times?  We are like nomads, frontiersman/women, pioneers, keyboard warriors, fighting power with the pen so to speak.  We use our opportunity well, we will all be buried as unknown soldiers.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 11:56:07 AM »
Ya know...it would appear, on the surface at least that Putin has them over a barrel. The ROC wanted land back and got it. Jews want old baby sacridfice writings back off the Ruskies but to no avail.

I wonder what is going on?

Clearly, maybe, the issue of the "Holy Land" is coming up. I think it's time the "Holy Land" was abandoned.

I think Putin is working very diligently for his country, he knows very well that there are powerful
     international forces who would like nothing more than to demonize and discredit his valiant efforts.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 12:25:48 PM »
Some of you may remember, my old thread,  "Countdown to the Holocaust" on Liberty Forum, devoted to this subject with time lines, etc.

Sorry Liz, I don't remember that thread of yours. I do remember 'The Death of Liberty Forum' very well.

Wow, out of all the threads to chose from, SushiGirl, where'd that come from?  Rather random there.

Anyway, since you brought it up  ???  I don't recall that one very well... but it certainly rings a bell.  It certainly wasn't one of my threads nor did it pertain to the jews baying the Vatican.

I tried googling it, hoping to find it cached and see what it was about exactly and who the originator of it was... but it is no longer cached.  Please clue me in?

This is all that is left.

The Death of Liberty Forum - Forums powered by Reason and Principle
Re: The Death of Liberty Forum [ To: sushi_girl | Post 296267260, reply to 296267078 ] (Score: 2). "As I have already experienced on the ''Dalai Lama'' ...
www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_miscellaneous&Number=296252518&page=0&vie... - 78k - Cached - Similar pages

Re: The Death of Liberty Forum - Forums powered by Reason and ...
Re: The Death of Liberty Forum [ To: NewAmsterdam | Post 296260982, reply to 296260970 ] (Score: 2). That is the last thing I want to see at 9am when I am ...
www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_miscellaneous&Number=296260955&page=0&vie... - 75k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.libertyforum.org »

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=%22The+Death+of+Liberty+Forum%22&btnG=Google+Search
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 01:25:01 PM »
Wow, out of all the threads to chose from, SushiGirl, where'd that come from?  Rather random there.

....just as an aside,  because it reminded me of the holocaust on liberty forum.

I cannot access the threads you have posted, I can get page 11 though.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »
The debate is now open, but I suspect it will be a Tower of Babel where one will say it's good vs. evil, while another argues it's about world political domination, while another argues it's about the money.

Very good...  :)

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 02:15:35 PM »
    ....just as an aside,  because it reminded me of the holocaust on liberty forum.

Thanks for cluing me in to the connection... 'cause that went waaay over my head before.

Makes sense now.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
laconas :"The debate is now open, "

It is not evil versus good.  It is right versus wrong.  What is good to a Jew (bible thumping head banger), is evil to a non-Jew; and visa versa.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »
Since when do Jews believe in the Bible?

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »
I've asked ET this before: When did the Bolsheviks leave Russia?

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »
Since when do Jews believe in the Bible?

It's tough to remember sometimes that the goyim still consider Jews as God's gift instead of Moloch's skid marks.

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »
BinkyClowner :Since when do Jews believe in the Bible?

Outside the context of the bible, there is no such thing as a Jew. Therefore a Jew, is a bible thumping head banger, that manifest their "might makes right" of "god said" criminal mentality.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 02:35:45 PM »
That's funny, the word "Jew" is not even in the authentic Greek Bible.

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 02:40:25 PM »
That's funny, the word "Jew" is not even in the authentic Greek Bible.

God's chosen or Children of Israel is the same just by a different name.

BinkyClowner, do you call yourself a Christian?  Same  by a different name.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2009, 02:41:09 PM »
Sayeth the Baptist unto the Jews...

Mattew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
The Christian Church is Israel.

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 02:46:01 PM »
The Christian Church is Israel.

Same   by a different name.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »
Don't know what to make of Matthew 3:9 but I do thinks it's silly for Jews to say they are a major world religion when world population-wise their numbers are invisible and add to it, the reality that the vast majority of Jews are agnostic or atheist.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
Your ignorance of the Holy Scriptures shows.

Offline BinkyClowner

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2009, 03:20:37 PM »
The Baptist's words are easily understood. If God wished that His chosen people were mere rocks on the ground, He could make it so. John was correcting the Jews on their false views of being "chosen." This verse is problematic for Christian Zionists who falsely and naively believe that Jews are God's chosen. The Bible does not teach this, men do.

Mattew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.