Author Topic: * This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good  (Read 43427 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
* This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good
« on: February 19, 2009, 08:49:19 PM »
The Dark is rising, the Final Battle is raging

Fr John Hunwicke SSC, formerly Head of Theology
at Lancing College, is now Priest-in-Charge of St
Thomas the Martyr, Oxford, and Senior Research
Fellow at Pusey House. He is the compiler of the
Ordo, published by Tufton Books.

National Journal
04/02/2009

The holocaust lie was created to make the children of the devil (the leading Jews) the ruling force of the world. When Bishop Williamson was rehabilitated by the Pope, despite he dared to speak out against the BIG-LIE, the Hebrews felt that their new world religion was jeopardised. From the day Benedict lifted the excommunication ban on the Lord's true Bishop, the Hebrews and their armies referred to the holocaust blatantly as a religious dogma. It is no more about historical facts; it is about "denying". The holocaust narrative can't be verified by facts and historical evidence, so the Jews turned it into a religion we must believe in. They are the new divinity; the non-Jews are their worshippers and slaves. Wiesenthal paved the way for mortals not to testify before God anymore but before "The Six Million". He wrote: "When each of us comes before the six million, we will be asked what we did with our lives ... I will say I did not forget you." [Simon Wiesenthal Magazine RESPONSE, Vol. 20, No. 1] Elie Wiesel puts it this way: "The holocaust is a sacred mystery, whose secrets were confined to a priesthood of survivors." (Peter Novick, "The Holocaust in American Life", 1999, S. 211-212). And forces of the Vatican are ready to serve the devil Instead of worshipping the Christian Redeemer: "Those who deny the Shoa, know nothing about God's secret, neither do they know anything about the cross of Christ`, said Federico Lombardi for the Vatican. (Welt, 02.02.2009, p. 3) Don't people see that we fall victim to the most heinous idolatry the world has ever seen? Don't people understand that they forcing us to worship a demonic cult? Will Satan be victorious because we cowardly remain silent? Rise and support Bishop Williamson. Send your email to Pope Benedict XVI at: benedictxvi@vatican.va

http://liturgicalnotes.blogspot.com/
Posted by Fr John Hunwicke SSC, at 10:17
02 February 2009

Wolf Packs

Fr John Hunwicke SSC, formerly Head of Theology at Lancing College, is now Priest-in-Charge of St Thomas the Martyr, Oxford, and Senior Research Fellow at Pusey House. He is the compiler of the Ordo, published by Tufton Books.

They're closing in on Pope Benedict XVI. In the newspapers, on the television, in the blogosphere, in debates in legislatures, in trendy magazines. They think they've got him.

It's prejudice, prejudice, prejudice. In many cases it's their atavistic gut hatred of Rome, which they were prepared to put slightly on hold if a Pope (like John XIII) seemed to be behaving sufficiently unpopishly. In some cases it's fear of somebody who is cleverer than they are; they don't mind Christians as long we appear not very bright, because then they can feel unthreatened.

For others, it's because they can see Benedict as a contradiction of their own corrupt and promiscuous lifestyles. In many cases it's the simple deep-down hatred many have of Holiness, because they are children of the Father of all lies. [The Jews, according to John 8:43]

This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good; something that we very rarely see in this world of Gray Areas. The Dark is rising. This is not a time to sit on the fence or hedge bets; to say " on the one hand ... and on the other". This is the time to show where one stands. In years to come, the question will still be: "What did you do, when the animals were baying for Benedict XVI?"

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:58:22 PM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: This is a moment of pure contest of Evil against Good
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »

WILL the Pope prevail?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 05:53:15 AM »
They're closing in on Pope Benedict XVI. In the newspapers, on the television, in the blogosphere, in debates in legislatures, in trendy magazines. They think they've got him.

I don't know buy it sure is good free advertising!  I doubt if anything good will happen before the next world war though. :(
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline ThreeOfSeven

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 06:36:53 AM »
Hasn't the pope already caved and expressed support of the Holocaust tale?
"Make plans for 100 years, but you must be ready to die at any moment." - Roberto Cannessa

Offline Ajax

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »
That's not enough, they want blood.
"There is no longer any room for hope"

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 08:07:56 AM »
WILL the Pope prevail?

Don't know Shug.

Send your email to Pope Benedict XVI at: benedictxvi@vatican.va

But I sent his cronies this article  ;)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 08:11:21 AM »
Hasn't the pope already caved and expressed support of the Holocaust tale?

Apparently so, but then we also know that the j-press is known to milk things to death...

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »
That's not enough, they want blood.

Yes, they always do.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »
But I sent his cronies this article.

Be sure to share the reply.  ;)

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »
They're closing in on Pope Benedict XVI. In the newspapers, on the television, in the blogosphere, in debates in legislatures, in trendy magazines. They think they've got him

They just used the same methods on the former Governor of Illinois, and they worked.

When the lies come from only one direction, a nimble mind can discern where truth can be found: in the opposite direction. But when lies come from more than one direction, even a nimble mind is hard-pressed to discern where truth can be found. To find truth, the discovery of a lie does not necessarily provide a clue. It only provides guidance of what or who is not to be trusted.

Then seeking to understand the truth by looking for common elements can lead people astray by assuming that the enemy of my enemy is my friend or that the friend of my enemy is my enemy. These are also traps to the unwary. There are many agendas and illusions to confuse the issues of life.

Knowing this, those who wish to control the world by manipulating and herding the sheeple will seek to control both political parties. If there are three parties, they will seek to control all three. If there is dissent, they will seek to control the gateways of the dissent. There is no easy way out of the dilemma. There is no simple solution that is not simplistic enough for simpletons. And skepticism pushed to an extreme paralyzes action.

Careful analysis of real facts based on observation, principles, and objective logic must be disconnected from ego-mind and then truth might emerge from the bewildering array of possibilities.
....................................................................whiteaglesoaring- LF

Anyone is capable of falling for the Jew lies, but you are personally responsible when you hear the truth and don't investigate it thoroughly. You aren`t ignorant then, but a traitor.
...............................................................................Chewbacca- LF

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »
Depends. How many video's do they have of him fondling young boys in Thailand?

The jew is finished.

I think I will celebrate by smashing in the windows of the jew surveillance van outside the house I am in.
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
Then seeking to understand the truth by looking for common elements can lead people astray by assuming that the enemy of my enemy is my friend or that the friend of my enemy is my enemy. These are also traps to the unwary. There are many agendas and illusions to confuse the issues of life.

Knowing this, those who wish to control the world by manipulating and herding the sheeple will seek to control both political parties. If there are three parties, they will seek to control all three. If there is dissent, they will seek to control the gateways of the dissent. There is no easy way out of the dilemma. There is no simple solution that is not simplistic enough for simpletons. And skepticism pushed to an extreme paralyzes action.

The debate is now open, but I suspect it will be a Tower of Babel where one will say it's good vs. evil, while another argues it's about world political domination, while another argues it's about the money.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 08:34:59 PM »
"What did you do, when the animals were baying for Benedict XVI?"

Though I am not a Catholic.  Several years ago, I began noting that whenever the Jews wanted concessions out of the Catholic Church, they would crank up the slanders and scandals via their media like clockwork.  Thus I championed for the Catholic Church in pointing that out.  Devoted many posts hoping to awaken others to this fact.  When people would parrot the MSM about the Church, I would correct them the best I could with the facts and the motive.

Some of you may remember, my old thread,  "Countdown to the Holocaust" on Liberty Forum, devoted to this subject with time lines, etc.

SushiGirl,

Once again, this topic would be of interest to many at the boondocks, especially Askel.  Although, several Catholics have recently stopped posting too it seems, such as Thomas Becket in order to devote more time to spirituality, I believe due to the dark cloud encompassing the planet now.

http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&&goto=113995#msg_113995

Edited to add...

I posted it within a thread...

http://www.the-boondocks.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&&goto=118393#msg_118393
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 08:59:11 PM by E_T »
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »
Most of us can't view that kike cesspool e_t cause we have been banned and wouldn't go there if we could.  Schmekel is not a Catholic. A raving batshit yenta like Assholetoria.  Waste your time there if you want with the kikenvermin. But would mind not spamming their threads here with their cesspool links? Thanks.

Offline E_T

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 09:28:34 PM »
But would mind not spamming their threads here with their cesspool links? Thanks.

They are actually my links, except as to illustrate.  (Often times people will link to Haaretz for example to post a point or an article.)   And I feel that by reaching others besides the choir is productive too. 

So Bpocatch, you know I like you, but please put your personal feelings aside and don't attempt to censor me in that respect.  And I certainly am not spamming.

Thank you.

P.S.

I happen to like Askel and Astoria.  I don't bad mouth your friends, please don't initiate against mine.

Also, I will remove my sig line with the link to my posts if that will make you happy... but within a post, I will link to whatever I feel is relevant.
Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they will.
Pythagoras (BC 582-BC 507) Greek philosopher

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »
Blackmail works!  8)

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 12:02:30 AM »
Ya know...it would appear, on the surface at least that Putin has them over a barrel. The ROC wanted land back and got it. Jews want old baby sacridfice writings back off the Ruskies but to no avail.

I wonder what is going on?

Clearly, maybe, the issue of the "Holy Land" is coming up. I think it's time the "Holy Land" was abandoned.
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

''What interesting times we live in. Our nation faces dire days ahead. The economy is in freefall and freedom seems to be escaping from our hands like water through our fingers. Thus I had to make a tough choice. Posting here takes up too much time that is now needed more than ever for prayer and introspection.
For the day of persecution is on the horizon. Goodbye to all here. To Astoria and LSJohn, thanks for the support and the leadership you have shown on the Boondocks. To Askel and Annalex keep preaching the Faith. I leave you all with my prayers for peace and blessings.''

Pax et Bonum''

I don't know this poster, was he on LF under another screen name?

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 12:10:00 AM »
Some of you may remember, my old thread,  "Countdown to the Holocaust" on Liberty Forum, devoted to this subject with time lines, etc.

Sorry Liz, I don't remember that thread of yours. I do remember 'The Death of Liberty Forum' very well.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 12:19:27 AM »
Thanks, I just read part of that thread. (I see Axle is alive and well.)