Author Topic: Human chain blocks Dresden neo-Nazi march on firebombing's anniversary  (Read 9147 times)

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
- Human chain blocks Dresden neo-Nazi march on firebombing's anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 06:14:48 PM »
Very disturbing coming from RT.

I'll never trust RT again...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »

The Russians have much to cover up themselves in what was done to Germany.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 06:55:23 PM »

It's almost taboo to have an honest discussion in Russia with most Russians regarding the Germans and WWII. Americans are much better regarding this topic and can have an open discussion. The irony I see is Americans are not too jew-wise, whereas Russian are more jew-wise but even though haven't put all the pieces together.

Back to the topic of this thread. I find mind boggling how the Jews can demand that Germans not commemorate their dead and turn a day of remembrance into Jewish propaganda sideshow turning the victims into the aggressors and the murderers into victims.

Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »
The irony I see is Americans are not too jew-wise, whereas Russian are more jew-wise but even though haven't put all the pieces together.

It's always hard for either side to admit they were tricked into fighting each other for jewish profit.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
Back to the topic of this thread. I find mind boggling how the Jews can demand that Germans not commemorate their dead and turn a day of remembrance into Jewish propaganda sideshow turning the victims into the aggressors and the murderers into victims.

Many, even semi-educated, Americans don't know about Dresden & the other fire-bombing holocausts.  I've only seen Dresden mentioned a couple of times on tv:  a history show & PBS broadcast of Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five.  Slaughterhouse pointed out much of the horror but it's notable that Vonnegut was chosen as the semi-official chronicler  of Dresden:  first, most of Vonnegut's work was absurdist existentialist "science fiction"--thereby minimizing the idea that Dresden was real history with real victims.  Secondly, Vonnegut is probably Jewish--making him the spokesman shows (for folks who realize he's Jewish) that Jews have a deep conscience to expose a great crime done to their enemies; for folks who think he's Gentile (larger # by far) they get to think that JMSM generously allows a German to vent despite that anyone can see 300K incendiary victims pale in comparison to 6 million Jews gassed to death.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:12 PM »
It's always hard for either side to admit they were tricked into fighting each other for jewish profit.

Yes, it's a bit amazing how Cold War retains high status as a noble & worthy cause.  JMSM snipes a bit at Vietnam & Korean Wars but never questions the overall scheme.  Now with the GWOT we can't criticize the Cold War since they share so many aspects.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2013, 04:41:10 PM »

I have often asked myself how Americans must have felt at the time when they were bombing their German Brethren.

They had them cheering.

We had an earlier thread on the Dresden Holocaust:

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php/topic,15834.0/nowap.html
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2013, 10:11:38 PM »

They had them cheering.

We had an earlier thread on the Dresden Holocaust:

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php/topic,15834.0/nowap.html

I know, I posted it.  :)

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.