Author Topic: 'We could hear their bodies burning'  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
'We could hear their bodies burning'
« on: January 18, 2009, 11:51:12 PM »

Muhammad Nabih Ahmed, 17, who sustained severe burns from white phosphorus in Gaza (Times)

Jan 15, 2009

Khan Younis: "We could hear their bodies burning," 27-year-old Fadia Al Najjar recounts.
As Israeli planes poured what is now confirmed as DIME (Dense Inert Metal Explosive) munitions on Gaza residents, Fadia recounts the night of terror her and her family endured.

"We were terrified. We thought we were going to burn to death," she said.

Fadia and her husband Ghanem, who is a paramedic, live in the Khaza`a neighborhood. While the munitions were falling, Ghanem had been dispatched to attend to the wounded. While on duty he inhaled the white smoke.

"Neighbours were screaming, asking for help; the fire was spreading," she remembers.

"I woke up my kids, got them to my parents' house, hoping to find a safer place."

"After we reached to my parents, the bombs followed us to their home too and the fire spread everywhere. The top floor was burnt completely."

It's not just her husband Fadia keeps watch over. In fact, the young mother has to split her time among the hospital's many wards. Her children have also been hospitalised.

"They wanted to burn us alive inside the house. There were 40 of us in there. Men, women, children," she recalls of the second bombing.

After the sixth bomb hit the home, Zakaya, a relative of Fadia`s was able tot escape with her family but were forced to abandon those left in the building. The fire was too hot and the smoke too intense and no one could get back inside.

"The smoke was spreading so fast; we couldn't see through it. We couldn't see, but we could hear."

From the windows of the burning home the cries of her children and cousins filled the streets.

"The cries were not just from my home, but from the neighbours' house too."

She struggled to find her injured family members at Nasser Hospital in the northwest of Gaza City.

Dr Yousef Abu Ar Reesh, the medical director at Nasser Medical Center, said more than 90 patients were brought in for burn treatments.

"Most of them were skin burns, lacerations and deep wounds. A lot of them came in choking, unable to breathe," he explains.

He explained that as far as he can tell the Israeli army is using two kinds of bombs,

"The first causes severe skin burns and leads to death and the second kind leads to suffocation, congestion, the inability to breathe."

"The Israeli government is using a new kind of bomb and explosives that Palestinian medics have never even heard of."

"Not even the Arab medical teams who just arrived can give us any support," he says.

The doctor pointed out that the wounds and burns are "terrible and horrific."

When asked if Israel is deliberately using weapons that are illegal under international law for use against civilians, Dr Ar Reesh chooses his words carefully: "I can't rule that out."

White Phosphorus in Gaza Jan 18, 2008

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: 'We could hear their bodies burning'
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 11:57:49 PM »
Madness.

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 02:30:08 AM »
You can see clearly from the photo why the Israelis don't want any reporters going into Gaza during these operations.  They'd be so likely to wind up maimed or dead [sic]. 
don't eat yellow snow

Offline Valhalladad

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Strawman Says
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:48:05 AM »
Here http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2009/01/18/just-following-orders/ is an excellent article detailing what any rational human being should do when labeled an anti-semite. The only upside to this most recent Gaza Massacre is the growing number of people recognizing Jews for what they are. And along those lines I would hope that those that do see them for what they are would extend the boycott to include any and all Jewcentric businesses, but especially anything put out by Hollywood. Stop funding these bastards by paying to see their movies. I'm not saying to never watch a movie, just wait until it comes out in rental or better yet go to http://www.surfthechannel.com/and watch them for free usually at the same time that they are running in the theaters. Basically just be aware of every dollar that could be going to the Jews and put a stop to it. And explain it by saying that you are just following orders.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 05:46:18 AM »
You can see clearly from the photo why the Israelis don't want any reporters going into Gaza during these operations.  They'd be so likely to wind up maimed or dead [sic].

Could everyone please post more pics of the white phosphorus shells exploding in the air and showering down on Gaza.

I'm using pics to educate those who still believe the Israeli rhetoric. It's proving to be a very potent truth and many contacts are beginning to take notice ... I also add that the people who run Israel will be our masters if we don't wake up to the actions of zionist Israel.

Phosporus bombs do not strike in 'precision' like manner the way Israelis claim they were doing, the bombs are indiscriminate ... more pics would also help in charging Israel with war crimes, as too will the use of depleted uranium.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 06:14:10 AM »
Snip.... It is that ridiculous, awkward maneuver one is forced to execute in trying to get back on his or her feet after being knocked off balance with the all-too-typical accusations of `anti-Semitism`, racism or being a Nazi sympathizer for daring to notice the awful smell emanating from that dirty diaper in the Middle East, Israel. It is that `Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no`¦I`m not against the Jews, just the Zionists` shtick that well-meaning but naïve operatives use in their attempt at wiping off all the tar and feathers hurled at them by those in the pro-Jewish mob in the interest of shutting them up and shutting down any meaningful debate... End snip

I have had great success just telling people that it's a stupid to call anyone who supports Palestine an anti-semite because Palestinians are the true semites of the middle east ... I also make the statement that I am anti-Israel, anti-zionist and rapidly becoming anti-jew because of the support from American jews for Israeli zionists. Only a very small numbers of jews speak out against Israel, and if they can't get more jews on-side then they are useless and 'toothless'.

The Israelis should heed the mantra they are circulating once again `Never again`¦Never forget`¦` Because they have resurrected the holy-hoax with a vengeance and is now a very real holocaust that the world is witnessing in real time, and mankind will definitely not forget. There are no doubtful numbers this time 'round and no 'unbelieveable' stories, this is very real and with well documented horror stories .... Jews take note, "The next 'crime trials' will be upon your head".
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:52:06 AM »
White Phosphorus in Gaza Jan 18, 2008

Probably Photoshopped.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 08:02:59 AM »
Jews are 'human garbage'. In your heart you know I am right

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 08:48:26 AM »
Probably Photoshopped.

What a load of BS ...

Those images have been on TV news ... but I can't save pics from there "Idiot"

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »
found these on yahoo images, joogle was predictably worthless.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 11:01:36 AM »

Probably Photoshopped.

What a load of BS ...

It's happened before.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 02:13:32 PM »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »

White phosphorus results in painful chemical burn injuries. The resultant burn typically appears as
   a necrotic area with a yellowish color and characteristic garliclike odor. White phosphorus is highly
   lipid soluble and as such, is believed to have rapid dermal penetration once particles are embedded
   under the skin. Because of its enhanced lipid solubility, many have believed that these injuries result
   in delayed wound healing. This has not been well studied; therefore, all that can be stated is that
   white phosphorus burns represent a small subsegment of chemical burns, all of which typically result
   in delayed wound healing.

(Operation: Gomorrah, July 27, 1943) My poor Mom had a small phosphorus burn on her shin. It took a
quarter century to stop oozing. As long as I can remember, she was wearing a bandage. They told her
she was lucky that her exposure was minimal.

Incidently, this picture came from here: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/wp.htm

More info. and pictures 

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 03:10:57 PM »

The only upside to this most recent Gaza Massacre is the growing number of people recognizing Jews for what they are.

TRUE...

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:54 PM »
http://www.surfthechannel.com thanks for the link, V-Dad. Can you recommend a good one for movies?

The other (Global Secutity) link was most informative. The blog was OK... Thanks.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »
I am not sure, unless these are as well. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/wp.htm

What do you think?

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile

Offline Valhalladad

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Strawman Says
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 06:24:45 PM »
There are tons of movies on STC. Like I said, many movies are still in theaters as I watch them on STC. But believe it or not, I like limewire. I download whatever, transfer it to an external, portable hard drive and then delete it from my computer. I can then take my HD on the road and watch movies when I stop. From what I understand, the trouble with piracy only comes when you share the same files that you have downloaded. If they're not on your computer ya can't share 'em right?

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »
Thanks for those pics Jewbacca. It looks as if these may have been taken in Iraq, but no matter, either were used on Arabs.

I'm gathering quite a lot of good evidence against the zionist bastards. The scum of the earth. I want to gather enough good evidence of excessive cruelty and violence to be able to present to the news outlets and ask why, if I can gather this kind of information, can't they!!

And why they are protecting "Is real hell"??