Author Topic: The Hatred Of Jesus Christ  (Read 4271 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: The Hatred Of Jesus Christ
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2009, 07:11:17 AM »

I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2009, 09:14:02 AM »
What an idiot you are ...

This guy is publishing books,

This guy is DEAD!!!!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »
Still resorting to name calling MsJewess?

So are the Martyrs.  They are dead as well, and your point was what?
Thanks guys!

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »
MYSTICA...you attempted to try and sell me that you were a full bottle on the Orthodox Church. Thats what you tried to do. You dont know anything about the Church, it's customs, ascetic monks and nuns etc... It's books and martyrs. Thats my point. Googling up or reading a "book" describing that the church went from here to here is not what i'm talking about. LISTEN...here is the point i'm trying to get across...i'm going to put it in capitals...

ORTHODOXY is the ONLY Christian "denomination" that KNOWS what Christ was teaching. It's the ONLY, i repeat the ONLY one and it's no accident it was THE Church...the FIRST and the TRUE Church and I can say that because it's the ONLY one that teaches Christs message. Christs message is that He and the Father will dwell with the ascetic struggler and make him a...

"god on earth and taste of the heavenly Kingdom."

This is from Archimandrite Sophrony (Saharov) and his book - "We Shall See Him As He Is"...

"It is natural for man to be attracted to the Divine form of being. Did not the 'temptation' described in the third chapter of the Book Of Genisis mean exploiting mans natural aspiration to immutable eternity in order to instil in him the idea that his sought-for divinization might be achieved seperately from this 'cruel' God? Not to walk the way of the crucifixion [cf. Gal.5: 24-25] but to eat the sweet fruit of knowledge of good and evil"...

"In our day, too, it is not unusual to come accross people prepared to turn aside from the Gospel way of the cross in favour of union with the Absolute by means of knowledge - gnosis."

p.213

Hence my experience at 22...

"I" was God.

"I" was everything that ever was and ever would be.

"I" stretched to the fartherest reaches of the universe.

...and a few more things. All of this 5-10 minute experience was filled with great love for all things and all people.

This is an experienced described in GREAT DETAIL by the "Patristic Texts" of the Holy Orthodox Church. THE Church. THE true Church. THE only Church to teach these things.

Man can be deified! Become godlike while incarnate on earth!

Sound familiar? Freemasonry/Kabala etc...the difference is THERE method is through "gnosis-knowledge". The Orthodox Ascetic struggler gets there through bitter tears and the pain of the cross. He does this out of a desire for love and compassion and NOT for power which is what the judaic wannabe rulers of the world want as well as there faithful dog lackeys.

Sacred geometry, drugs and messing with the human genome is NEVER gonna make a man equal with God. Never. But they will die trying and take a large portion of the rest of us with them.

The only other "religious system" that teaches that man can become God and taste of the heavenly Kingdom is the LDS Church or Mormons - "As man is, god once was, as god is man will become". Theres is also based on a form of "gnosis" and it should come as no surprise that ` Smith lived next door to a jewish kabalist in Navoo. We also note that in Mormonism you will find NO CROSS or in fact ANY indication that you are worshipping Jesus Christ as God on earth. You will however find an "angel" on top of their "crypt" calling people to it. Who might that be?

MYSTICA - has anything i have written above made sense? You are willing to take in every book under the sun about who has the "true map" to the heavenly Kingdom. I am giving you information that shows PLAINLY that the Orthodox Church and it's Monastics and early Church Fathers and Mothers LIVED Christs message to the FULL and have given instruction on drawing down the Holy Spirit and attaining union with the Divine - THE reason for religion. To know that we are fallen angels and our true home awaits when we have shed bitter tears over our fallen state.

Orthodoxy IS the DIRECT CONNECTION with Jesus - "Verily I say unto you, the Kingdom of God is within you". Also, as they stoned Him for blasphemy on the way to Jerusalem for claiming to be God..."is it not written of by our fathers, Yae are gods!"

I cant say any more than this. It is plain as day and seeing as Orthodoxy teaches exactly these things and how to attain the full experience of them it is by definition the TRUE CHURCH of Jesus Christ.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 10:08:54 PM by change »
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »
Please also make clear this statement and whether you want to retract it as "silly"...

Your witnesses are long dead, and you only have their 'word' that they are passing on 'faithful' renditions of Jesus' messages. Those witnesses also made a living from his 'miraculous works' and his very wise words.

MYSTICA...please, sincerely...tell me what the Apostles and the early Church members gained from being a "Christian"? Specifically, what was life like for the Church in those days? Just tell me what it was like for people in ancient Judea and Galilee etc... when they recognized Jesus as the Messiah and spoke of Him?

It meant death and persecution MYSTICA and you make ridiculous statements like you just did? I cant recall any of the Apostles living the high life can you?

This is why I cant take you seriously. Absolute arrogance to state emphatically you "know" what was really going on then and you are willing to contribute to a 500 post thread to "prove" it.

Why not just say..."i don't believe" and move on? Just shrug your shoulders and move on. This is my point with you. You are free to say..."i don't believe it" but to then say.."and whats more here is what really happened"...and present it as "fact" is painfully amusing. Also, calling the people that wrote those accounts "liars" and then taking from their accounts (there are no others) when it suits would get you laughed out of court. Make up your mind.
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2009, 09:14:13 PM »
Ok Brendan I am going to take this to a new topic ... America doesn't want her thread interupted and wants me gone. And seeing as I have nothing more to say to her totally moronic replies it's a pleasure to depart from this garbage.

But your last two posts deserve an honest and heart felt reply so I will do it off line and start a new thread. It will take a little time as weekends are family time for me and I have just lost another friend to cancer and onther friend is very ill. So please be patient and I will answer you in the same way as you have posed your questions.

Take care.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:47 AM »

Christmas Eve Announcement!  Winters is a Jewish name but anyway..........

link

Jailed for Aiding Israel, but Pardoned by Bush  
By ERIC LICHTBLAU
Published: December 23, 2008
WASHINGTON `” Charlie Winters was an unlikely soldier in the fight for a Jewish state 60 years ago. An Irish Protestant from Boston, he took up the clandestine cause from his perch in Miami and helped ferry military planes to Israeli fighters, even flying a B-17 bomber across the Atlantic Ocean himself in 1948.

Charlie Winters

The Israelis have long considered him a hero; Prime Minister Golda Meir hailed his efforts. Yet in the United States, he was a criminal, imprisoned for 18 months for violating the 1939 Neutrality Act and breaking an embargo on weapons to Israel.

But on Tuesday, President Bush pardoned Mr. Winters nearly a quarter-century after his death. In recent months, prominent Jews including Steven Spielberg and members of Congress mounted a campaign for clemency in Mr. Winters`s memory.

`This is a present for my father,` said Jim Winters, 44, a Miami businessman who knew nothing about his father`s imprisonment until after his death.

`This was a monumental challenge, but my dad`s favorite saying was `˜Keep the faith,` and we did,` Mr. Winters said.

Mr. Bush issued 18 other pardons on Tuesday, as well as one sentence commutation, to people convicted for largely run-of-the-mill crimes. There were no big names on the list, despite speculation that the president might consider leniency for figures like I. Lewis Libby Jr., the former White House aide.

Others whose names had been speculated about for pardons but who were not on the list included the financier Michael Milken, the sprinter Marion Jones and Bernard J. Ebbers, the former chief executive of WorldCom.

For Mr. Winters`s survivors and supporters, the unexpected appearance of his name on the pardon list loomed large.

`This is a very good day,` said Reginald Brown, a Washington lawyer who represented the Winters family in the clemency petition to the Justice Department. `He did a heroic thing, and, at the time, the law didn`t reflect our values. The pardon allows the law to catch up with history.`

Mr. Winters, who died in 1984 at the age of 71, becomes only the second person on record to be granted a pardon posthumously, administration officials said. In 1999, President Bill Clinton issued a pardon to Lt. Henry O. Flipper, who was the first black graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1877 and then was convicted of thievery four years later on charges that appeared racially fueled.

Mr. Winters was among a group of several hundred Americans and Canadians referred to by the Israelis by the Hebrew acronym of `machal,` or `volunteers from outside Israel.` They secretly helped in Israel`s war of independence in 1948, a year after its creation as a Jewish state.

The United States banned the sale of weapons to Israel and to other countries in the Middle East, and Israel found itself isolated militarily as it struggled to hold on to its fledgling independence. Mr. Winters was rejected by the American military because of a limp left by polio, but he worked during World War II as a government purchasing agent `” a trade he would put to use in helping the Israelis in 1948.

Mr. Winters, then 38, was recruited to the cause apparently by Al Schwimmer, a flight engineer who led American efforts to aid Israel`s military. Mr. Winters sold three B-17 `Flying Fortress` bombers to Mr. Schwimmer`s group to help fortify Israel`s air defenses, and he was credited with personally flying one of the planes to Czechoslovakia.

His motives remain something of a mystery, even to his family and friends.

In Mr. Winters`s obituary in The Miami Herald in 1984 `” under the headline `Charles Winters, 71, Aided Birth of Israel` `” one friend and fellow bomber pilot, Sy Cohen, said: `To the Jewish people in Palestine, this deed that he did was phenomenal. Why should an Irishman from Boston do such a thing?`

Whatever his motives, the Israelis recognized Mr. Winters`s efforts with a formal letter of appreciation from Meir, and they buried his ashes in the ancient Templars Cemetery in Jerusalem.

The United States was less appreciative. Mr. Winters, Mr. Schwimmer and a third American, Hank Greenspun, were prosecuted and convicted for violating the Neutrality Act in their support of Israel.
Mr. Winters was the only one of the three to be imprisoned for his crime and, until Tuesday, he was the only who had not received a pardon. (Mr. Schwimmer went on to lead Israeli`s biggest aviation company; Mr. Greenspun became a crusading Las Vegas newspaper publisher.)

Jim Winters said his father never said anything about his time in prison or his work for the Israelis, and he would never explain to his son why he was not allowed to own a gun. Only after his father died `” and Jim Winters noticed the blue-and-white flowers sent to the funeral by the Israeli government `” did the younger Mr. Winters begin to learn of his past.

`I think the whole prison sentence turned him off from talking about it,` Jim Winters said. `But he did what he did because he thought it was right.`

William C. Daroff, director of the Washington office of the United Jewish Communities, called Mr. Winters `a righteous gentile, a non-Jew who was looking to help out the state of Israel and was one of the unsung heroes of Israel`s war of independence.`

His pardon, Mr. Daroff added, should serve `to wipe away the stain of his conviction.`

Compare the above and the bleating of "Free Pollard" and "Free the Memphis Three to This:And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas.

17 When therefore they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?

18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him up.

19 And while he was sitting on the judgment-seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that righteous man; for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

20 Now the chief priests and the elders persuaded the multitudes that they should ask for Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.

21 But the governor answered and said unto them, Which of the two will ye that I release unto you? And they said, Barabbas.

22 Pilate saith unto them, What then shall I do unto Jesus who is called Christ? They all say, Let him be crucified.
  23 And he said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out exceedingly, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 So when Pilate saw that he prevailed nothing, but rather that a tumult was arising, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this righteous man; see ye to it.

25 And all the people answered and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

26 Then released he unto them Barabbas; but Jesus he scourged and delivered to be crucified.

27 Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the Praetorium, and gathered unto him the whole band.

28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

29 And they platted a crown of thorns and put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand; and they kneeled down before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

30 And they spat upon him, and took the reed and smote him on the head.

31 And when they had mocked him, they took off from him the robe, and put on him his garments, and led him away to crucify him.

32 And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to go with them, that he might bear his cross.

33 And they were come unto a place called Golgotha, that is to say, The place of a skull,

34 they gave him wine to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted it, he would not drink.

35 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments among them, casting lots;

36 and they sat and watched him there.

37 And they set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

38 Then are there crucified with him two robbers, one on the right hand and one on the left.

39 And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads,

40 and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself: if thou art the Son of God, come down from the cross.

41 In like manner also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. He is the King of Israel; let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe on him.

43 He trusteth on God; let him deliver him now, if he desireth him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

44 And the robbers also that were crucified with him cast upon him the same reproach.

45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land until the ninth hour.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47 And some of them stood there, when they heard it, said, This man calleth Elijah.

48 And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.

49 And the rest said, Let be; let us see whether Elijah cometh to save him.

50 And Jesus cried again with a loud voice, and yielded up his spirit.

If Jews believe Jesus was a Rabbi, a good teacher, and a Jew then where is the plea for pardon?  They knew He was God and they killed Him anyway, the rest converted to Christianity prior to or just after seeing His death and the darkness and earthquake afterwards.  The Chief Priest and the rest did not dry up and go away, they walk amongst us today killing His name, never asking for a Pardon for Jesus only for their criminals.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 01:53:21 AM »
Interesting this:

Another Charles Winters

"Although I do not believe either of these fellows ever worked for a railroad in Ft. Smith, they deserve to appear on this page for their contribution to the preservation of railroad history. Here we see life-long friends Charles Winters and Herb Huber. Charles worked for the Wabash Railroad in KC after returning from WWII."

An earlier shot of Charles Winters in his office in Kansas City, apparently working on a Fort Smith & Western porject.
Kansas City Star death notices: Published in the Kansas City Star on 3/1/2006.
Charles Edward Winters, IV, passed away February 24, 2006, at Liberty Hospital, surrounded by his family and holding the hand of his beloved wife, Ann. He was born to Charles Edward Winters, III, and Janet Lamina Matlock on March 8, 1927. He married Ann Kathryn Pollard in 1947. Charles served in the Army during WWII, and worked as a switchman for the Wabash RR, which later became the Norfolk & Southern. Receiving his BA in history from UMKC. Charles was an avid opera buff. He photographed steam locomotives throughout the Midwest in the 30's, 40's, and 50's, and had an extensive collection of steam locomotive negatives and memorabilia. He has performed extensive research on the Ft. Smith and Western Railroad, and has authored scholarly treaties on steam locomotive and trolley history. Rail historians nationwide commonly reference his works and compilations of steam locomotive photos usually include at least one of his shots. He was a founding member of the Ft. Smith Trolley Museum. Charles was preceded in death by his parents; his son, Charles Edward Winters, V; his granddaughter, Elizabeth D. Winters; and his grandson-in-law, Nicholas Eugene Lane. He is survived by his wife, Ann; his daughter and son-in-law, Christine and Joe Garrett; his daughter, Carolyn W. Poulin; his grandchildren, Charles Edward Winters, VI, and wife Katie Lane of Kansas City, and Luke Garrett and his wife Crystal of Olympia, WA; and great-grandchildren, Tommy, Nickie, Mark, and Kelly. The family suggests contributions to the Ft. Smith Trolley Museum, 100 South 4th, Ft. Smith, AR 72901.
link

Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2009, 04:37:39 AM »
Ok Brendan I am going to take this to a new topic ... America doesn't want her thread interupted and wants me gone. And seeing as I have nothing more to say to her totally moronic replies it's a pleasure to depart from this garbage.

But your last two posts deserve an honest and heart felt reply so I will do it off line and start a new thread. It will take a little time as weekends are family time for me and I have just lost another friend to cancer and onther friend is very ill. So please be patient and I will answer you in the same way as you have posed your questions.

Take care.

You could have put all that in a PM, no need for public displays.  I knew you would find someway to push your Jewish guilt trip on me.  If you don't want to address the points of this thread yet begin another topic that was already on another thread, then you are being disruptive.

You have not acknowledged the Jew/Media/Christ haters are taking the word "Jesus" out of public view only that He didn't exist.  Other than that and name calling you have not contributed to this thread.

Real or not, the media is banning Jesus and the Jews are using our own laws against us to ban Jesus and promote the Old Testament.  Why?

Hate Crimes towards Christians are called pranks.  One of many nativity scenes vandalized this Christmas, yet let someone spray a rock with a Swastika and it would be years in prison.  Why?

Hitler and Jesus were the two enemies of the Jews wonder who did this to baby Jesus?
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2009, 04:59:50 AM »
"Don't worry about me, I know when I'm not wanted, my friends and family are dying, and America is being mean to me, I will through it all try to answer your posts Brandon, as much as I suffer, I will answer your post with my last dying breath."

How many Jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?
(Sigh) Don't bother, I'll sit in the dark,  I don't want to be a nuisance to anybody.

Jews don't need Jesus to make them feel guilty that is why they made Jewish mothers.

Phone Call
A man calls his mother in Florida.  "Mom, how are you?"
"Not too good," says the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son says, "Why are you so weak?"
She says, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The man says, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answers, "Because I didn't want my mouth to be filled with  food if you should call."
Thanks guys!

Offline Cordillera real

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2009, 05:04:44 AM »
Jewish feelings."mom I have to go back to fight the turks.'
' don't worry go back kill a hundred turks,come to me and take a break'
But mom i'm scared what if they kill me?
Kill you,why would they do that? ...what have we ever done to them?

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2009, 05:09:42 AM »
 ;D :D
Thanks guys!

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:50 PM »
No worries.

:)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 06:26:50 PM »
This map is from the CIA site, notice Palestine has been wiped off the face of the Map.  Notice Nazareth is there, more than a cemetery.

That is how they operate, they erase history.  Notice if they keep going into Gaza they will have pushed the Palestinians into the sea, which is what they accuse Palestinians of wanting to do to them.  Turnspeak.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2009, 02:23:32 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykmv7s-Q0J8

Drunk israeli settler brags how jews killed Jesus.

El Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these settlers and are often...
El Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these settlers and are often virtual prisoners in their homes, subject to the settlers' violent attacks and destruction of property.

Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »

"F ... you and your Jesus, This is my land, God gave it to me, I am going to kill you and the Palestinians
Screw you and your mothers." "We Jews killed Jesus and we are proud of it."

Israeli jew with booze bottle in hand speaking to a British man protecting a Palestinian house.
Thanks guys!

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »
Yes, I saw that video...The young man was from one of the settlements around Hebron...There are a unch of YouTube videos on the situation around that city...This unfortunate young man is filled with hate and anger...The Israelis import a lot of very disgruntled and disfunctional Jews from the US and elsewhere to occupy these settlements...When they get there, they treat the Palestinians, who have lived there for at least a millenia, like dogs...The situation is very ugly....Basically, you have Brooklyn Jews coming there and acting like they own the place.  >:(

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »
I wonder why anyone would argue the fact jews hate Jesus Christ?  They would either have to be a liar or a jew or both.  Even if one didn't believe in Jesus the idea they would argue the fact jews hate Jesus has to be taken with a grain of salt to say the least.  The first step in outlawing the bible as they have done to many books would be to prove it was false, if proven false then they would declare it a hate crime.  Hence wiping out "idols" as described in their Talmud.  They work from separate directions for this one common goal.

Jewish Hatred Against Jesus Christ   

Western WallWas there an organized Jewish conspiracy against the life and ministry of our Savior - the Lord Jesus Christ? Let the Scriptures speak for themselves!
". . . of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."
I Thessalonians 2:14-16

In the earthly life and ministry of our Lord, He encountered much opposition as He traveled throughout the ancient land of Palestine in doing the work that His Father sent Him to do. During the first century the land of Palestine where Jesus lived and ministered was divided into three Roman provinces. They were Galilee to the north where Jesus lived as a child and began His ministry; Samaria located in central Palestine where He ministered to the woman at the well in John chapter 4; and Judea to the south where He encountered most of His opposition from the leadership of the Jewish nation and was eventually illegally tried, falsely convicted and crucified as a result of the scheming efforts of the Jews and their manipulation of the Roman civil authorities.

In the Gospel of John the Apostle records the masterful discourse of Jesus that He gave concerning His equality with God and His manifestation as being the living bread sent down from heaven (chapters 5-6). After giving this discourse and seeing the open anger of the Jews in response to His message, He left Judea where Jewish Phariseeism was in total control, and returned to Galilee which offered Him more personal safety. John records:

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: For He would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill Him."
(7:1, 11:53-54)

The Jewish leadership, which included Scribes, Pharisees, Sadducees, Chief Priests and the Sanhedrin heckled and taunted the Lord Jesus as He conducted His teaching and healing ministry among the people. Their purpose was to catch Him in heresy and blasphemy and eventually use it as evidence against Him at His trial (Luke 20:19-26).

"... of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

I Thessalonians 2:14-16

Reasons Why the Jews Crucified Jesus

He claimed Kingship - John 18:33-37; John 19:12-22
Telling the truth - Luke 4:21-29, John 8:40
Healing on the Sabbath - Matthew 12:9-14, John 5:16
Envy - Matthew 27:18, Mark 15:10
Blasphemy -

(A) Forgiving sins - Matthew 9:1-3, Mark 2:1-7

(B) Claiming equality with God - Matthew 26:59-66, Mark 14:61-64, John 10:25-33; 19:7
Jewish Accusations Against Jesus Christ
Genesis 3:15

Keeper of bad company - Matthew 9:10-11
Of poor, common-stock - Mark 6:3
Laborer - Mark 6:3
Possessed of Beelzebub - Mark 3:22
From the wrong neighborhood - John 7:41, 52
A deceiver and hypocrite - John 7:10-13
Unlearned - John 7:14-15
Had a persecution complex - John 7:20
Demon possessed--full of the devil - John 7:20, 10:20, 8:48, 52
Provoker to anger - John 7:23
A divider of the people - John 7:43
Unpopular, not recommended by rulers, unrecognized by leaders - John 7:45-49 (v. 48)
False prophet - John 7:50-52
Liar, falsifier - John 8:13
A bastard - John 8:19
Had suicidal tendencies - John 8:22
A half-breed - John 8:48
Dishonorable - John 8:49
Boaster, false representative of God, impostor, self-made man - John 8:53
Ungodly, or cometh not from God - John 9:13-16
A sinner - John 9:13-16
Crazy, insane - John 10:20
Perplexing, causing doubt - John 10:22-24
A blasphemer - John 10:31-33
The Jews Killed Jesus Christ
(v. 18, I Thessalonians 2:14-15)

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ
Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.

John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.

John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.

John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.

John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.

John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.

John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.

John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.

John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.

John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.

John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.

John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.

John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.

John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.

John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.

John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.

John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.

John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.
The Talmud
The Talmud is a vast literary work written by Jewish Rabbis that contains civil and religious law. It is not a part of the inspired sacred Scripture. The Palestinian Talmud was written in the 3rd century AD, while the Babylonian Talmud was written around 500 AD. It contains discussions concerning every aspect of Jewish life and thought. The Talmud was written by Jewish Rabbis who were men of 'perverse minds and destitute of the truth'.

Concerning the names of Jesus, the Talmud refers to Him as:

Immach Schemo Vezikro which means, "May His name and memory be blotted out."

Otho Isch = "That man"

Peloni = "A certain one"

Naggar Bar Naggar = "The carpenter son of a carpenter"

Ben Charsch etaim = "The son of a wood worker"

Talui = "The one who was hanged"
Concerning Christ Himself, the Talmud accuses Him of being:
Illegitimate

Possessed by the soul of Esau and being Esau himself.

A fool and insane

A conjurer and a magician

An idolater

A seducer

Crucified For His crimes

Buried in Hell

Wrongfully worshipped

An idol
The Talmud condemns the teaching of Christ as follows:
Falsehood

Heresy

Impossible to observe

Illegitimate

Possessed by the soul of Esau and being Esau himself.

A fool and insane

A conjurer and a magician

An idolater

A seducer

Crucified For His crimes

Buried in Hell

Wrongfully worshipped

An idol
The Talmud condemns the teaching of Christ as follows:
Falsehood

Heresy

Impossible to observe
Taken from "The Talmud Unmasked"
By Rev. I.B. Pranaitis 1892 pp28-41

"Mr. Freedman publishes the Talmud's description of the birth and death of Christ as follows: 'Jesus is referred to as the son of Pandira, a soldier. Illegitimate and conceived during menstruation. Hanged on the eve of Passover, seduced, corrupted and destroyed Israel. Died like a beast and buried in animal's dirt heap.' Taken from Defender's Magazine October 1957, which quoted Freedman's "Facts are Facts".

The innocence of Christ was declared by:
Pilate's wife - Matthew 27:19

Judas Iscariot - Matthew 27:4

Pilate - Matthew 27:24; Luke 23:22; John 19:6

Thief on the cross - Luke 23:41

Roman soldiers - Mark 15:39
For Fear of the Jews
John 7:13; 9:22; 12:42; 19:38; 20:19;
Acts 13:5

http://www.truthinhistory.org/jewish-hatred-against-jesus-christ.html
Thanks guys!

Offline Cordillera real

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »
http://www.jesusdressup.com/

Can you imagine if we had a dress up holocaust doll?