Author Topic: Feast of The Holy Innocence  (Read 906 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Feast of The Holy Innocence
« on: December 30, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »
I typed Feast Holy Innocence in Google News.  The results? here

First link doesn't work.  Of the few links most are from the Phillipinn es.  Two from Mn. and one from B.C.

This is not a highly publicized story.  Unlike movies and books written on Judas attempting to make him a good guy.  Movies and books written tearing the story of Jesus apart; Jesus was married, Mary was a whore, Jesus had brothers, Jesus had a prostitute as a girlfriend, 2000 yrs of woes from the Jewish people yet they fail to mention this story until they have to.

With the constant insert of "Romans killed Christ"  and the volume of it turned up after Mel Gibsons The Passion, we hear nothing of the slaughter of the Innocence.

When the news blast something at you 24/7 it gives you an idea of what the Jews are up to, what they want you to know.  When they are silent on a subject it gives you an idea of what they don't want you to know.  This is the blessing of The Jews owning the media.

Unless you're Catholic you've never heard of Feast of the Holy Innocence.   Even then I wonder if it is a focal point?  I typed in daily missal and the results come in most from over 1962 or newer.  Vatican II?

The writings today is King Herod was not really a Jew if anything is written at all.  Somewhere along the line the average person thinks King Herod was Roman.  It stands to reason if the Romans Killed Christ then Herod was a Roman.

Odd that all those little Jewish children should be killed and the Jews are not woeful about it.  Never missing an opportunity to continue crying over "The Romans," or the continuous wailing with the starting point of 2000 yrs ago.  "For 2000 yrs.....blah blah blah."  Yet they say nothing of this slaughter.

Number one it would remind people Jesus hid out away from the Jews.  For fear of the Jews they were in hiding. 

It would remind people the Arab gift givers in search of the King of Israel, the Magi, were the ones bearing gifts while the Jewish Leaders set out to kill Him.

It may have people link the said innocent Jews of 144,000 were slaughtered that day and are no longer living today.

This is important.  Christians feel there are 144,000 male Jews living without blemish.  They don't want to harm the Jews unless one of them are one of these people.  Harm as in say one word against them, or not allow them to lead them.  It is to the point Christians are worshipping Jews.

Without these 144,000 the Christian link to Israel would be thin. 
The words have been twisted throughout the years.  It is said today Herod slaughtered the male infants in Jerusalem.  In the older texts it states, Jerusalem and surrounding areas.  Taking out the "surrounding areas" the Jews then can make the claim there wasn't 144,000 male newborns in Jerusalem.

If Herod was a Jew then it would stand to reason, the Jews and not the Romans killed Christ.  Today's writings state Romans killed Christ because he was causing a political uprising.  So what about the innocent ones killed at His birth? 

I have to wonder about people who continue to lie 2000 yrs later if they nothing to hide?  Interesting that the Romans are the only ones carrying this story of the slaughter, and Jews are the ones hiding it.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: Feast of The Holy Innocence
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:40:50 PM »
The killing of innocent children continues today.  The killing of innocent children continues today.  See Gaza thread.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 04:27:24 AM »
2000 + years later

The atrocities in Gaza dominated the news this week, as Israel`s `˜Operation Cast Lead` entered its eighth day on January 3. The Israeli assault, which began around noon on December 27, killed 292 Palestinians and injured more than 1,000 in just 24 hours. Many Palestinians now refer to the first 24 hours as the Black Saturday Massacre, the bloodiest one-day death toll in 60 years of conflict. By December 29, 350 were reported killed. As of this morning, that number had risen to at least 430, with well over 2,200 injured. Using F-16s and AH-64 Apache helicopters, Israel has bombed hundreds of targets, destroying government buildings, security apparatus, mosques, schools, university buildings, tunnels used to smuggle in food and weapons, and homes, as well as the Gaza City Port. On December 28, Israel announced it had called up some 6,500 reservists in preparation for a possible ground invasion of Gaza. Thousands of reservists, infantry and armored corps soldiers now surround the Gaza Strip border.

While devastation has been the order of the day every day since the 27th, some of the most horrific incidents of the week took place on December 29 and January 1.

On December 29, five young sisters were killed while sleeping in their home in the Jabalya neighborhood of Gaza. From the Ba`lousha family, the girls were killed when a missile was fired into the residential district where they lived. As bombs began falling near the family home shortly before midnight, Samira, the mother of eight, began removing her children from the home. She was only able to safely remove three of her children from the house before a missile hit the home, reducing it to rubble almost instantaneously. The daughters were four-year old Jawaher Ba'lousha, her eight-year old and two-year old sisters Dina and Samar, as well as 1-year old Ikram and 17-year old Tahrir. Samira herself was injured in the blast and remains in critical condition at Gaza City Hospital.

On January 1, an Israeli airstrike targeting senior Hamas leader Nizar Rayan also killed most of his family. Three Israeli missiles struck his home, killing 13 family members, including several children, along with his six-year old son Abed. The home was located in a four-storey building in the densely populated neighborhood of Jabalya.

On January 2, about 250 foreign passport holders left the Gaza Strip through the Erez crossing near Beit Hanoun Friday morning, after being granted permission by Israel. Most of the internationals departing the Gaza Strip hold passports from the former Soviet Union and some European countries. Many, however, refused to leave because they would not leave children and close family behind. Sadly, that same day, another three children from Al-Astal family lost their lives in another Israeli airstrikes. They were Mohamad (10), Abed Rabu (11) and Abed As-Satar (11).

Since the start of the Israeli bombardment, Palestinian armed factions have stepped up their projectile attacks into Israel, and it was reported that attacks are now being coordinated between factions. Hundreds of rockets have been fired so far, and four Israelis have died since December 28, while many have been treated for `˜shock`. Three Hamas-launched rockets managed to reach 40 kilometers inside Israeli territory, hitting the city of Beersheba on December 30 and 31.

On December 31, UN humanitarian coordinator Maxwell Gaylard announced that Gaza`s hospitals were facing severe strain dealing with "their largest ever trauma caseloads under some of the most adverse conditions imaginable." The UK`s International Development Secretary Douglas Alexander also said: `The human cost of this conflict is unacceptable and the humanitarian situation is getting worse by the hour... Medical items are in short supply. Fuel shortages have led to power cuts which in turn are affecting hospitals and other essential services. `

That same day, French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner proposed a 48-hour ceasefire plan to allow humanitarian aid into Gaza. However, the idea was rejected by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, who said conditions were not `˜right` yet for a ceasefire. Meanwhile, Hamas spokesman Ayman Taha told AFP that Hamas is open to any ceasefire proposition that will end the Israeli airstrikes and stop the Gaza blockade.

As the bombing continued, it was discovered on January 2 that Israeli jets have been dropping flyers asking Gazans to inform Israeli military of the whereabouts of projectile launchers in return for aid and assistance. The papers were found all over Gaza and bear the signature of the Israeli military.

Around the world, protests and vigils have taken place in major cities including London, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kabul, Toronto, Istanbul, Bern, and New York, as well as in Arab cities. On December 29, it was reported that Syria had ended its indirect peace negotiations with Israel in light of the latter`s ongoing assaults on the Gaza Strip. An anonymous Syrian official said that `Israel`s aggression closes all the doors` to a peace settlement in the Middle East. That same day, Chief Palestinian negotiator Ahmed Qureia also announced a freeze of negotiations with Israel while the attacks continue.

In Israel`s own parliament, tempers were lost when rightist Israeli members of the Knesset made provocative statements against Palestinians in Gaza. One Palestinian member, Muhammad Baraka, was expelled when he got into a heated argument with other members.

The SS Dignity departed from Cyprus on December 29, carrying three tons of medical supplies as well as a number of volunteer doctors and human rights workers. Unfortunately, according to the ship`s crew, Israeli warships surrounded and rammed into it three times. Captain Denis Healy said the Israeli attack came, ""without any warning, or any provocation." The ship then headed for the port of Tyre in Lebanon, where it arrived on December 31. The Lebanese government announced it would conduct a forensic analysis of the ship to determine what happened.

Moving to the West Bank, demonstrations and clashes between Palestinian youths and Israeli soldiers have taken place on a daily basis since December 27. On December 28, the West Bank village of Ni`lin witnessed clashes leaving one Palestinian dead and six others injured by rubber bullets. At the Shufat Refugee Camp in east Jerusalem, hundreds of youths rallied and threw stones at Israeli soldiers and traffic, and one child was lightly injured. In Hebron, youths hurled Molotov cocktails at an Israeli military post near the Ibrahimi Mosque in the Old City. In Ramallah, the Palestinian National Initiative organized a sit-in at the center of the city, carrying signs denouncing the Israeli attacks and expressing solidarity with Gaza. In Bethlehem, officials announced that Manger Square's Christmas lights would be turned off as the West Bank mourns the loss of hundreds of Palestinians.

Elsewhere in the West Bank, Israeli troops detained 22 Palestinians, two of whom were children, from villages near Ramallah and Bethlehem late on December 30. Three brothers were also seized that day in Hebron.

Friday, January 2 and a Muslim day of prayer, was also proclaimed to be a day of wrath for Gaza. Israel deployed thousands of additional forces and border guards inside Jerusalem`s main entrances in anticipation of demonstrations following Friday prayers. As usual, men under the age of 45 were not allowed to worship and a closure was placed on the West Bank for 48 hours, effective as of midnight, January 1. However, despite the high Israeli army presence, clashes still occurred throughout Jerusalem as well as in most West Bank towns and villages.

Finally, the media blackout from Gaza continues, despite an Israeli High Court announcement that Israel would allow foreign journalists into the Strip. The blackout has been in effect since November 11.

http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?DocId=18460&CategoryId=10
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 04:30:23 AM »
Are Jews Really Sad at Christmas?
on: December 27, 2007, 10:28:11 AM »    Post Reply   Quote   Flag 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every year at the Christmas season we are subject to the Jew and his poison arrows.  We are bombarded by all sorts of Jews in their many props and disguises.  They work in unison to make everyone as miserable as they are.  A keen eye can catch their magic tricks and remove their thin veil of deceit. 
The Coffee House Jews sliver out from the University with some faux intellectual speech belittling the very idea of Christmas.  They present the idea they are against all religion and quote Jewish Websites regarding the Crusades and Czar Russia.
The Benevolent Jews, aka Matt Lauer pretend to honor and respect everyones choice of religion all the while he provides a platform for the many Jews that appear one after another disguised as experts on his stage.  The poison arrows in their props are endless.  One showing people how to cook fish for the holiday, beet soup, leeks red cabbage and all other non-traditional holiday recipes.
These experts peddle their wares just as their ancestors did peddling old clothes, expect now they have a stage rather than an ally.  Experts blast us with suicide statistics, holiday bankruptcy, homeless children, cruises, Christmas murders, drunk Santa's.  They drool with all the nasty news they can throw at us.  If they could throw feces wrapped in ribbon through the set they would.
Secular Jews who lives among the goyim celebrates Christmas with tons of toys, "holiday" tree with blue or purple lights, this Shylock exclaims what a "fun" holiday it is.  Soon Christmas will be like Easter, a "Winter holiday" not Christmas.
WallStreet Jews are the worse, they watch the shoppers, luring them in with their commercials and signs, sitting back counting their money.  A good Christmas is determined by how much junk they have sold at a high price.
Hollywood Jews push their sick twisted movies they call "Christmas movies" on the rest of the crowd which only wants to go out for a movie.
Then the evil Jews will close a factory at Christmas in order to ensure that people will starve the rest of Christmas break.
They are miserable and want everyone else to be.
Jews have upstaged their happy secular Jews this year as the Christians have caught on to their "happy holiday" remarks.  To avoid a Pogram they have capitalized on secular Christmas.  A few more years of this and the true atheist and Christians will unite with nausea.
None of this is about the birth of Christ.  That is the idea, they can't just sit back and be quite, they cannot stand the memory of losing their land and the yearly reminder they are a deicide nation no matter where they roost.
What they could do is mourn the thousands of innocent babies killed by Herod's men in hopes one of them would be the Christ child.
For a group of people who hug every injustice against "their people" they sure are silent on the holocaust of thousands of innocents.   Why?   They know if people remember that Herod was a Jew, he ordered the babies killed, then it is proof they did believe in Christ.  Believed in Him enough to kill Him.  The Romans had no reason to kill Christ. 
December 28th marks the anniversary of the slaughter of the Jewish babies, not a word is heard, Jews are quiet as a mouse. 
They should be sad at Christmas but not because they can't have the goyim working all day but because they are children of those that killed not only Christ but the children who just happened to be born on the wrong day.

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=8623.0
Thanks guys!

Offline Cordillera real

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 04:49:26 AM »
I read that last year.I enjoy it.First thing that comes to mind after getting pissed.Restraint Cordillera.Next thing someday it will be different.I sure hope so.I found everything I thought was right was wrong.My moment of freedom.My mind opened,objective thinking entered.I am ready for America to save itself.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 05:07:17 AM »
First thing that comes to mind after getting pissed.Restraint Cordillera.  I know that wasn't meant to be funny, but it is, you got to find humor in this madness.

Not funny is every year is worse than the first.  I saw Matt again this year pushing his leek and fish soups, the closing of factories with an added twist, the car companies wanting bail out money.  We see the destruction of Gaza which always ruins Christmas.  A few years ago it was the Church of the Nativity.  Jews crave attention, they are mentally ill if not just plain mean.  They are evil personified.  Evil doesn't live in a tree, it lives in a Jew.
Thanks guys!

Offline Cordillera real

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 10:00:35 AM »
Matt lier,a deceiver,sitting demurely(and you thought only women are demur)giving credence to more jew expert's foisting of some sickness on Christians at Christmas.Yeah, the today show's oprah winfrey in jew form.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »
Yeah Matt Liar.  He was the son of a poor shoe cobbler or something of that nature.  His cohorts last name is Cohen but she uses a different name and pretends to enjoy Christmas.  They are duo pathetic.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 12:19:07 PM »
I was away the day after Christmas and FOX news was on.  A Jewess and two male Jews were on in the morning, the Jewess thought she was clever, she held up a bag with socks in them and said she got them for her husband for Christmas and wanted to return them, she then engaged the other two.  One mumbled and smirked "follow her lead."  She smirked too.  They all sort of giggled and acted like they had had Christmas.

I wanted to email them and say they didn't fool everyone, I saw that and know they are Jews.  They are so delighted when they lie. 
Thanks guys!