Author Topic: Well ... Somebody was going to do it ...  (Read 2382 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Well ... Somebody was going to do it ...
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:19:31 PM »
... and it wasn't me.  ;D

Man arrested for attacking inflatables
Posted: Thursday, 18 December 2008 10:50AM | WWL.com Reporting

Jefferson Parish Sheriff Newell Normand today reported the arrest of a man for allegedly going on a drunken rampage with a couple of kids and attacking Christmas lawn decorations.

Investigators say 38-year-old Rodney Chauvin took an 11-year-old and 15-year-old to six Waggaman homes where they sliced open holiday inflatables. The juveniles also face charges.

A news release says, "Christmas decorations had been criminally damaged in the Waggaman area. In these cases, inflatable lawn decorations had been cut open with a sharp object."

Chauvin was arrested for six counts of simple criminal damage, one count of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, and disturbing the peace while intoxicated. The two juveniles were each arrested with five counts of simple criminal damage.

NOLAJBS writes: Those inflatables cheapen Christmas, but then again, what doesn't these days?
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Well ... Somebody was going to do it ...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 05:57:35 PM »
Their big mistake was not using a BB gun.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »
At least with a BB gun, you could have a drive-by and destroy more inflatable trash in less time and not be seen or heard. Of course, all of this would have been done while intoxicated.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:50 PM »
It could be done very safely.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »
Under Senate resolution SR 8322, sponsored by Chris Dodd (D, CT), mutilation of inflattable ornaments or decorations would be considered a 'hate crime and civil rights violation' punishable by a mandatory prison sentence of up to 3 years.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 10:05:13 PM »
NOLAJBS writes: Those inflatables cheapen Christmas, but then again, what doesn't these days?

Christmas (Xmas) is hardly cheap and becomes dearer every year ... in monetary terms, physical comforts, and replacing real spirituality with biblical bunkum ... the only way to stop it is to dispense with it entirely and teach people the REAL meaning of xmas and reveal the duplicity of it's intent.

The elite are using the accepted version of xmas that they created, to destroy the religion they created from it, (just as they promised in the protocols), because it is past the use by date and people are now wiser and atheists more common and the real meaning of xmas is now rivalling the nativity. So their method of undermining the 'reverence' they once needed is to destroy their own creation in order to destroy the new 'awareness' of their machinations, is to divert attention from their complicity and establish a new 'religion' a world religion that will be just as controlling as the original, even more so.

The ONLY way to beat them in their endeavours is to 'accept' the true meaning of xmas, (the shamanic pagan practices of the winter equinox), and reveal WHY the biblical version was sustituted, and by whom (the elite).

But of course all of that rests on accepting that the biblical God is really the many gods known as the elite. The fearful will never recant, the elite know it, and bank on the believers 'reaction'.

However I applaud the destruction of 'effigies', especially the ones made with the elites poisonous, polluting plastic.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2008, 01:52:17 AM »
Mystica, that would only mean the plastic ornaments will be tossed away one or two seasons earlier and replacements will be purchased. It would be fun, especially with BB's and those old styled glass bulbs, strung out doors around the edges of roofs. Any over shots may poke holes in the roof. Those pump action BB's are good on soft wood roofs. Then you may get lucky and have lights around a spanish tile roof which could extend your pleasure all year round. The old timers that get sick of the broken bits take to ringing doorbells with 'em. (we has this club see)
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 05:59:31 AM »
That's ridiculous. Next thing you know, they'll make it a hate crime for villagers near Ditching Common to shoot down advertising blimps hoovering over Sussex. However, off duty cops can get away with jumping out of a van, beating the shit out of a 12 yr. old honor student while calling her names (prostitute, whore, slut) as three did in Galveston, TX. Its as though the establishment/system/matrix is provoking peaceful men and women to violently retaliate.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 01:10:31 PM »
Just joking, my friend...Merry Christmas to you and yours.....Frank D.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 03:14:29 PM »
Next thing you know, they'll make it a hate crime for villagers near Ditching Common to shoot down advertising blimps hoovering over Sussex.

I thought they'd already done that. Or, maybe it's not quite a hate crime yet - unless, of course, Mike Rayner is One Of Them and the Big Box Storage Company is owned by Them, then it'd be Anti-Semitic and by definition a hate crime, so they could round up the villagers and hand the village over to Monsanto.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
Mystica, that would only mean the plastic ornaments will be tossed away one or two seasons earlier and replacements will be purchased.

I did emphasize 'effigies' not Christmas decorations ... but to be more specific I should say Nativity effigies, the true representations of xmas should be preserved ie muchrooms, xmas trees, sacks of goodies and the like.

'Effigies' being crude representations of 'people'.

Besides people would stop using inflatables once they realised that they are easily destroyed and so get tired of replacing them.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »
All of the beasts of the manger or just the human formed ones?

Thats another point I'd like to make about the non god son of. He was born in a manger as the story goes, just like the rest of the shackled beasts of the day. It iZ Eviahl.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.